See also: Administer Administered Administering Administerial Self Admire Administration Admirable Admiration Administrator Admission Administrative Admit Admissible Admitted Admiral Admittance Admixture Admirer Administración
1. Administer definition is - to manage or supervise the execution, use, or conduct of
2. How to use Administer in a sentence.
3. Administer definition, to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to Administer the law
4. Administer synonyms, Administer pronunciation, Administer translation, English dictionary definition of Administer
5. To give or apply in a formal way: Administer the last
6. 35 synonyms of Administer from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 64 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Administer, And, Antonyms
7. Find another word for Administer
8. Administer: to give out (something) to …
9. To give something to someone: Administer drugs/a test The medication was Administered by someone in another room. Administer justice/a punishment It's up to the courts to Administer justice. Administer advice/help Training and Enterprise Councils in the rest of Britain are Administering …
Administer, Administered, Another, Advice, And, Are, Administering
10. Find 80 ways to say Administer, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Administer, Along, Antonyms, And, At
11. To give or apply in a formal way: Administer the last rites
12. To apply as a remedy: Administer a sedative
Apply, As, Administer
13. To mete out; dispense: Administer justice
14. Administer (third-person singular simple present Administers, present participle Administering, simple past and past participle Administered) To cause to ingest (a drug), either by openly offering or through deceit
Administer, Administers, Administering, And, Administered
15. We Administered the medicine to our dog by mixing it in his food.
16. Conjugate Administer in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
17. Administer can also mean to run something — such as a school or an office
Administer, Also, As, An
18. The word Administer belongs to a family of words, all having to do with being in charge: administration, administrator, and administrative
Administer, All, Administration, Administrator, And, Administrative
19. Strangely, Administer comes from the Latin word minister meaning "servant."
20. Administrator is a related term of Administer
21. As a verb Administer is to cause to take, either by openly offering or through deceit
22. As a noun administrator is one who Administers affairs; one who directs, manages, executes, or dispenses, whether in civil, judicial, political, or ecclesiastical affairs; a manager.
As, Administrator, Administers, Affairs
23. The definition of Administer means to give or dispense something
24. An example of the word Administer is when a nurse gives a patient medicine
25. An example of the word Administer is when a parent …
26. ‘The nurses Administer anti-inflammatory medications intramuscularly or per rectum rather than using narcotics, if possible.’ ‘Medical skills are needed to start intravenous lines, set up intravenous infusion sets, and measure out and Administer the appropriate drugs.’
Administer, Anti, Are, And, Appropriate
27. To manage and be responsible for the running of (a business, organization, etc.) To dispense something needed To execute or carry out To regulate the speed or amount of something given or Administered
And, Amount, Administered
28. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) today issued a fifth amendment to the Declaration under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP Act) to add additional categories of qualified persons authorized to prescribe, dispense, and Administer COVID-19 vaccines authorized by the U.S
And, Amendment, Act, Add, Additional, , Administer
29. Ad‧min‧is‧ter /ədˈmɪnɪstə $ -ər/ ●○○ verb 1 [ transitive] to manage the work or money of a company or organization The money will be Administered by local charities
30. Our office Administers the affairs of the Society
31. Grammar Administer is often passive in this meaning
32. Administer definition: If someone Administers something such as a country, the law , or a test , they take Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Administer, Administers, As, And
33. Usage notes Administrate'' is widely regarded as a non-standard alternative to ''Administer , however in some dialects it is preferred or accepted, and in some industries it is preferred as a jargon term in certain contexts.Although sources such as Mirriam-Webster show the etymology of administrate'' as being directly from Latin in the 16th century, those same sources also indicate that
Administrate, As, Alternative, Administer, Accepted, And, Although, Also
34. Administer something to manage and organize the affairs of a company, an organization, a country, etc
Administer, And, Affairs, An
35. To Administer a charity/fund/school; the high cost of Administering medical services; The pension funds are Administered by commercial banks.
Administer, Administering, Are, Administered
36. Administer the shot using smooth, firm motions
37. To remotely Administer a client computer from the Configuration Manager console
38. Select the computer that you want to remotely Administer and then, in the Home tab, …
39. See 7 authoritative translations of Administer in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Administer, And, Audio,
40. Word forms: Administers, Administering, Administered 1
Administers, Administering, Administered
41. Transitive verb If someone Administers something such as a country, the law, or a test, they take responsibility for organizing and supervising it
Administers, As, And
42. The plan calls for the UN to Administer the country until elections can be held.
43. Holding the authority to Administer injectable medications, biologicals and immunizations
44. Can Administer immunizations to persons 18 or older
45. Can only Administer influenza immunizations to persons nine years of age and older
Administer, Age, And
46. (21) A crisis centre was set up to Administer supplies and hard-currency deals were being negotiated to buy in supplies from abroad
Administer, And, Abroad
47. (22) It was the captain's job to Administer punishment on the ship
48. (23) The prison staff member will then begin to Administer lethal doses of three chemicals.
49. To give an oath, as to Administer the oath of office to the president at the inauguration
An, As, Administer, At
50. Immigration laws are Administered largely by the Immigration and Naturalization Service
Are, Administered, And
51. To take care of affairs, as an executor Administers the estate of a deceased person.
Affairs, As, An, Administers
52. Registered Dental Hygienists Dental Hygiene Board of California DCA Order Waiving Restrictions on Registered Dental Hygienists Relating to Administering COVID-19 Vaccines May Administer to persons ages 16 and older under direct supervision of a dentist, or on-site supervision of a physician and surgeon, who is authorized to independently initiate and Administer the subject vaccine.
Administering, Administer, Ages, And,
53. Pharmacy technicians and interns have been authorized to Administer vaccines under the PREP (the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness) Act
And, , Administer, Act
54. This act will vastly expand the availability of trained professionals who can Administer vaccinations to the hundreds of millions of people who will be getting the shot, says Johnston, whose
Act, Availability, Administer
55. Walmart will Administer the vaccine once Walmart is allocated doses to people who are eligible as determined by federal and state governments
Administer, Allocated, Are, As, And
56. How to Administer an Estate Created by FindLaw's team of legal writers and editors Last updated January 30, 2018 Estate administration involves gathering the assets of the estate, paying the decedent's debts, and distributing the assets that remain in the estate.
Administer, An, And, Administration, Assets
57. Administer COVID-19 vaccine, if Administered in accordance with laws and Executive Orders applicable to individuals licensed in New York State
Administer, Administered, Accordance, And, Applicable
58. Healthcare professionals and students in Group 2 can Administer vaccinations against COVID-19
And, Administer, Against
59. 20 hours ago · HAVANA — Cuba will Administer experimental Covid-19 shots to nearly the entire population of the capital Havana by May as health authorities carry …
Ago, Administer, As,
60. The past tense of Administer is Administered
61. The third-person singular simple present indicative form of Administer is Administers
62. The present participle of Administer is Administering
63. The past participle of Administer is Administered.
64. AP Exams are Administered annually in the first 2 weeks of May
Ap, Are, Administered, Annually
65. If you Administer an AP Exam off-schedule, your students' scores may be subject to cancellation
Administer, An, Ap
66. Administer the Vaccine(s) Each vaccine has a recommended administration route and site, which are based on clinical trials, practical experience, and theoretical considerations
Administer, Administration, And, Are
67. Updated March 18, 2021 DOH 698-001 Washington State Department of Health List of Providers Authorized to Administer Vaccines Introduction Administering a vaccine to a patient in Washington typically requires holding a state license to practice …
68. The doctor Administered the flu shot to his patient.
69. Get trained to Administer naloxone in the case of a suspected emergency
70. — The number of people allowed to Administer coronavirus vaccines in Oregon just grew by leaps and bounds, with state health officials giving the go-ahead for professionals as varied as dentists, veterinarians, and students in healthcare fields to become providers.
Allowed, Administer, And, Ahead, As
71. 1 day ago · MARCH 22: Manny Baez sprays a disinfectant in a room used by Whittier Street Health nurses as they Administer the modern vaccine at the Paulette Ford Community Center on March 22, 2021 in Boston, MA.
Ago, As, Administer, At
72. Intravenous therapy (abbreviated as IV therapy) is a medical technique that delivers fluids, medications and nutrition directly into a person's vein.The intravenous route of administration is commonly used for rehydration or to provide nutrition for those who cannot consume food or water by mouth.It may also be used to Administer medications or other medical therapy such as blood products or
Abbreviated, As, And, Administration, Also, Administer
73. The method of Administering the drug is based on the actual disease diagnosed and the agent's effectiveness
Administering, Actual, And, Agent