See also: Adminicle Admiration Administer Administration Admire Admirable Admit Admission Admissible Administrator Admired Admirer Administrative Admiring Admitted Admirate Admins Admirably Admise Administrativa Administrate Admiral Administered Admittedly Admiralty
1. Origin of Adminicle 1550–60; <Latin adminiculum prop, support (ad- ad- + -min- probably to be identified with the base of ēminere to stick out, protrude (see eminent) + -i- -i- + -culum …
Adminicle, Adminiculum, Ad
2. ‘The trial judge took the view that the police officer's evidence of the defendant's being visibly shocked could be regarded as an Adminicle independent of the defendant's evidence.’
As, An, Adminicle
3. Definition of Adminicle in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Adminicle mean? Information and translations of Adminicle in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. Adminicle definition: something contributing to prove a point without itself being complete proof Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
6. Are you a student teacher or intern who is trying to land your first job as a teacher? Thinking about advancing from teaching to administration? Considering a move to Central Office? No matter where you are in your journey as an educator or administrator, Adminicle
Are, As, About, Advancing, Administration, An, Administrator, Adminicle
7. Search Adminicle and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
8. You can complete the definition of Adminicle given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
9. Adminicle Business and Technology Consulting Group is a Boston area-based consulting firm
Adminicle, And, Area
10. Adminicle LIMITED was founded on 2012-07-03 and had its registered office in Chalfont St Giles
11. Adminicle in the law of evidence, something contributing to prove a point without itself being complete proof; supporting material
12. Adminicle (plural Adminicles) Something that aids or supports.
Adminicle, Adminicles, Aids
13. Adminicle - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
14. Adminicle in the law of evidence, something contributing to prove a point without itself being complete proof; supporting material
15. Adminicle: That which gives aid or support; an auxiliary
Adminicle, Aid, An, Auxiliary
16. At least you got a letter! I just had almost double my usual payment taken out of my account by Adminicle when its usually assurant, and had to do Google searches to find out who they were!! Have been in touch with Assurant to question and have not had a reply
At, Almost, Account, Adminicle, Assurant, And
17. Adminicle TRADING 17 CC is located in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa and is part of the Retail Sector Industry.
Adminicle, Africa, And
18. Adminicle — adminicular /ad meuh nik yeuh leuhr/, adminiculary /ad meuh nik yeuh ler ee/, adj
Adminicle, Adminicular, Ad, Adminiculary, Adj
19. Adminicle LIMITED was founded on 2012-07-03 and had its registered office in Chalfont St Giles
20. Adminicles meaning Plural form of Adminicle
21. What does Adminicle mean? An aid
Adminicle, An, Aid
22. (noun) Words near Adminicle in the Dictionary
23. Portuguese: ·Adminicle (corroborative proof)··gadget Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
24. Therefore, am I correct to assume that Adminicle wont pay me a penny for 3 months? If I find a new job during this 3 month period, Adminicle will be off the hook, meaning that my £88 per month premiums were a complete waste of money on my part.
Am, Assume, Adminicle
25. N Adminicle That which gives aid or support; an auxiliary.; n Adminicle In law, supporting or corroboratory proof
Adminicle, Aid, An, Auxiliary
26. Adminicle is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Adminicle meaning, Adminicle word synonyms, and its similar words
Adminicle, An, All, And
27. Adminicle meaning in Urdu is اضافی ثبوت and Adminicle word meaning in roman can write as Izafi sabot.
Adminicle, And, As
28. We found 18 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Adminicle: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Adminicle" is defined
29. General (17 matching dictionaries) Adminicle: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
30. Adminicle has moved! It's March 2013: I've been a member of Typepad since Ocober 2003, and the time has come to move the blog to a new platform
31. Adminicle: that which supports or aids, especially evidence adnascent: growing on some other thing adnominal: indicating adjective used as a noun adnomination: punning adnoun: adjective serving or used as a noun adonise: to adorn oneself adoptionism: belief that Christ was the adopted and not natural son of God adoral: near the mouth adosculation
Adminicle, Aids, Adnascent, Adnominal, Adjective, As, Adnomination, Adnoun, Adonise, Adorn, Adoptionism, Adopted, And, Adoral, Adosculation
32. An Adminicle for drinking and eating and a manufacturing process of the Adminicle whose characteristic is the process consists three processes as follows: adding water and other mixture to 80% SIMILAR 95% of the starch of potatoes such as tapioca or sweet potatoes …
An, Adminicle, And, As, Adding
33. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Adminicle Technologies at 9 Teaberry Ln, Andover, MA 01810
And, Adminicle, At, Andover
34. See Adminicle ‘He came: he found the islanders beside themselves at this unwelcome resurrection of the dead and the detested; he was shown, as adminicular of …
Adminicle, At, And, As, Adminicular
35. We've got 0 rhyming words for Adminicle » What rhymes with Adminicle? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Adminicle.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
36. Adminicle provides a professional quality service with staff who are equipped to assist small businesses in growing their businesses
Adminicle, Are, Assist
37. Adminicle Pharma Feb 2005 - Present 16 years
38. Financial responsibilities Financial Manager Adminicle Pharma Feb 2005 - Present 16 years Responsible to oversee the preparation of financial reports to manage the Accounting and Budget Departments and to supervise the monthly payroll Coordinating the implementation of accounting control procedures
Adminicle, Accounting, And
(also intr) to direct or control (the affairs of a business, government, etc) to put into execution; dispenseadminister justice. (when intr, foll by to) to give or apply (medicine, assistance, etc) as a remedy or relief. to apply formally; performto administer extreme unction.
Middle English administren, aministren, borrowed from Anglo-French administrer, aministrer, borrowed from Latin administrāre "to assist, operate, perform, manage the affairs of," from ad- ad- + ministrāre "to wait on, serve, furnish" — more at minister entry 2.
administered; administering -st(ə-)riŋ . transitive verb. 1 : to manage or supervise the execution, use, or conduct of administer a trust fund. 2a : to provide or apply : dispense administer justice administer punishment. b : to give officially or as part of a ritual administer a test administer the last rites.