1. Adiposeness: 1 n having the property of containing fat Synonyms: adiposity , fattiness Type of: avoirdupois , blubber , fat , fatness excess bodily weight
Adiposeness, Adiposity, Avoirdupois
2. Adiposeness meaning The state or quality of being adipose.
3. Definition of Adiposeness in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Adiposeness mean? Information and translations of Adiposeness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. Adiposeness (uncountable) The state or quality of being adipose.
6. How Many Words can be Made From Adiposeness? Above are the words made by unscrambling A D I P O S E N E S S (ADEEINOPSSS).Our unscramble word finder was able to unscramble these letters using various methods to generate 775 words!Having a unscramble tool like ours under your belt will help you in ALL word scramble games!
Adiposeness, Above, Are, Adeeinopsss, Able, All
7. Adiposeness 'Adiposeness' is a 11 letter word starting with A and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Adiposeness We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Adiposeness will help you to finish your crossword today.
Adiposeness, And, Answers
8. Adiposeness: The state of being fat; fatness
9. Dictionary entry overview: What does Adiposeness mean? • Adiposeness (noun) The noun Adiposeness has 1 sense:
10. Having the property of containing fat Familiarity information: Adiposeness used as a noun is very rare.
11. Synonyms for Adiposeness noun having the property of containing fat Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or …
Adiposeness, About, Add
12. What Adiposeness means in Tamil, Adiposeness meaning in Tamil, Adiposeness definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Adiposeness in Tamil
13. We found 14 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Adiposeness: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Adiposeness" is defined
14. General (12 matching dictionaries) Adiposeness: Vocabulary.com [home, info] Adiposeness: Wordnik [home, info]
15. Translation for 'Adiposeness' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations
16. Definitions of Adiposeness, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Adiposeness, analogical dictionary of Adiposeness (English)
Adiposeness, Antonyms, Analogical
17. Adiposeness: Fettsucht: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
18. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Adiposeness but also gives extensive definition in English language
19. The definition of Adiposeness is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it
20. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Adiposeness.
21. The Adiposeness level was then analyzed by oil red O staining in the cells
22. Top synonyms for Adiposeness (other words for Adiposeness) are adiposity, fattiness and portly.
Adiposeness, Are, Adiposity, And
23. 2 synonyms for adiposity: Adiposeness, fattiness
24. Some overweight people are at a bigger risk of gaining excess Adiposeness and may have an issue losing weight; Thus, a calorie-controlled meal replacement programme may be beneficial for them
Are, At, Adiposeness, And, An
25. Adjectival Adjacent Adjacency Adit Adiposity Adiposis Adiposeness Adipose Tumor Adjective Adjoin Adjourn Adjournment Adjudge Adjudicate Adjudication …
Adjectival, Adjacent, Adjacency, Adit, Adiposity, Adiposis, Adiposeness, Adipose, Adjective, Adjoin, Adjourn, Adjournment, Adjudge, Adjudicate, Adjudication
26. • Adiposeness having the property of containing fat • Excessive accumulation of lipids (fat) in a site or organ More crossword answers
Adiposeness, Accumulation, Answers
27. Adiposeness is a related term of adiposity
28. As nouns the difference between Adiposeness and adiposity is that Adiposeness is the state or quality of being adipose …
As, Adiposeness, And, Adiposity, Adipose
29. Adiposeness fattiness blubber avoirdupois fat fatness Antonyms leanness laugh angular mesomorphic thin Etymology adiposity (English) -ity (English) -ité (French) -ité (Middle French (ca
Adiposeness, Avoirdupois, Antonyms, Angular, Adiposity
Definition of adipose : of or relating to animal fat broadly : fat Other Words from adipose Synonyms & Antonyms Example Sentences Learn More about adipose Other Words from adipose
Difference Between Areolar and Adipose Tissue
Adipose tissue, more commonly known as fat, is a type of connective tissue. Muscles utilize numerous kinds of connective tissues. Human ears are made of cartilage. A large part of the dermis is made up of dense irregular connective tissue.
Adipose tissue ( body fat ) is crucial for health . Along with fat cells, adipose tissue contains numerous nerve cells and blood vessels, storing and releasing energy to fuel the body and releasing important hormones vital to the body's needs.