ADHERENTS [adˈhirənt, adˈherənt]
1. An evangelist and his followers adherent suggests a close and persistent attachment. Adherents to Marxism disciple implies a devoted allegiance to the teachings of one chosen as a master
2. Adherents synonyms, Adherents pronunciation, Adherents translation, English dictionary definition of Adherents
3. A disciple or devotee; those who follow or uphold a leader or cause; bound by contract: Adherents to the Geneva Convention Not to be confused with:
4. A supporter, as of a cause or individual: a vote that pleased Adherents of education reform.
5. Adherents.com is a collection of adherent statistics and religious geography citations derived from census data, polls, surveys and organizational reports
6. Wikimedia list article Main category: Religious demographics Size of Major Religious Groups, 2020 Religion Percent Christianity 31.11% Islam 24.9% Unaffiliated 15.58% Hinduism 15.16% Buddhism 6.62% Folk Religions 5.61% Other Religions 0.79% This is a list of religious populations by number of Adherents and countries
7. Contents 1 Adherents in 2020 1.1 Notes 2 By proportion 2.1 Christians 2.2
8. Adherents is a loan broker, not a direct lender
9. Religion: Religious Adherents, Worldwide (Updated June 2014) Category » Religion: Judaism
10. Adherents follow the anonymous Q, and believe world governments are being controlled by a shadowy cabal of pedophiles (who will eventually be brought to justice by President Trump)
11. The QAnon theory is scattershot and sprawling with anti-government elements; Adherents actively sow distrust in …
12. Meantime Tom and the stanchest of his Adherents had reached Harrowell's, and Sally was bustling about to get them a late tea, while Stumps had been sent off to Tew, the butcher, to get a piece of raw beef for Tom's eye, which was to be healed off- hand, so that he might show well in the morning.
13. His two Adherents looked at each other, and at him, as if they were at a loss how to pursue the subject
14. Geoffrey turned to his admirers and Adherents with a roar of derisive laughter
15. The combatants, however, sit there quietly, tended by their seconds, while their Adherents wrangle in the middle.
16. This idea is gaining Adherents. Synonyms: supporter, fan, advocate, follower More Synonyms of adherent More Synonyms of adherent
17. (Redirected from Adherents of Christian mythology) For other uses, see Christian
18. Recently, a "sister" Reddit group to QAnonCasualties, called ReQovery, was created not for family but for former believers themselves — ex-QAnon Adherents …
19. The biggest denominations in Washington in 2010 were the Assemblies of God (125,005 Adherents), Roman Catholics (784,332 Adherents), and Mormon (282,356 Adherents)
20. According to the statistics, the Hindu community is the largest minority group possessing CNICs, with 1.4 million Adherents. Christians follow, with 1.27 million followers possessing a CNIC
21. It is among the best preserved examples of church building by the Adherents of Shakensm, a Messianic and healing sect founded in 1881 by John Slocum, a member of the Squaxin band who lived on a homestead outlying Olympia
22. The Southern Baptist Convention, with over 16 million Adherents, is the largest of more than 200 distinctly named Protestant denominations
23. There were Adherents to the Laestadian Revival Movement in Kent, Washington, a community south of Seattle, in the very early 1900s and possibly the late 1800s
24. Adherents of folk religions, Jews and members of other religions make up smaller shares of the world’s people
25. The conspiracy theory has led to a variety of interpretations from QAnon Adherents
26. Adherents Creating New Worldviews Loosely Tied to Biblical Teaching Dr
27. Adherents of white nationalist groups believe that white identity should be the organizing principle of the countries that make up Western civilization
28. A loyalist to the "boogaloo" extremist movement said that at least 32 group Adherents were in Kenosha, Wisconsin, the same day that Kyle Rittenhouse allegedly shot and killed two protesters.
29. Assemblies of God Ministers and Adherents has 5,866 members
30. Islam has an estimated 1.6 billion Adherents, and is the most powerful religion in many important countries
31. Adherents began showing up at Trump campaign rallies in 2018 and continue to be sighted at these events
32. As the coronavirus pandemic intensifies, Adherents of the Financial Independence, Retire Early movement are doubling down on frugality, large cash reserves and slashing expenses.
33. This map, made from RCMS data, shows the counties where religious participation per capita—Adherents divided by population—was highest
34. Adherents of folk religions are not heavily concentrated in countries that are expected to experience large population growth between 2010 and 2050
35. QAnon Adherents discussed posing as troops to infiltrate inauguration, FBI briefing says Author: Carol D
36. Regardless of wet weather with chilly winds, over 5,400 Falun Gong Adherents assembled at the iconic Liberty Square of the National Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall in Taipei City on Dec
37. Adherents justify the latter by saying that the Bible commands the abstention from blood, which God views as representing life, and they consider that the transfusion of blood is an act …
38. The covenant is one of the most significant elements of Judaism for contemporary Jewish Adherents, as it expresses the ongoing reciprocal relationship between God and the people of Israel
39. The covenant governs and regulates all aspects of Jewish life, and is recorded as a series of arguments between God and Jewish Adherents.
40. Adherents of other religions in the Asia-Pacific region also have lower fertility (TFR of 1.6) compared with the region’s overall population (2.1)
41. QAnon Adherents discussed posing as National Guard to try to infiltrate inauguration, according to FBI intelligence briefing Carol D
42. Militant preppers, ‘boogaloo’ members and QAnon Adherents can push products on Amazon