ADHERENT [adˈhirənt, adˈherənt]
adherent (noun) · adherents (plural noun)
1. Follower, Adherent, disciple, partisan mean one who gives full loyalty and support to another
2. An evangelist and his followers Adherent suggests a close and persistent attachment
3. Adherents to Marxism disciple implies a devoted allegiance to the teachings of one chosen as a master
4. Adherent definition, a person who follows or upholds a leader, cause, etc.; supporter; follower
5. Supporter, fan, advocate, follower, admirer, partisan, disciple, protagonist, devotee, henchman, hanger-on, upholder, sectary Communism was gaining Adherents in Latin America
6. Some common synonyms of Adherent are disciple, follower, and partisan
7. While all these words mean "one who gives full loyalty and support to another," Adherent suggests a close and persistent attachment.
8. / ədˈhɪə.r ə nt / a person who strongly supports a particular person, principle, or set of ideas: She has long been an Adherent of the Communist Party.
9. Find 11 ways to say Adherent, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. The definition of Adherent is an item or entity that sticks to something, either literally or figuratively
11. An example of something that is Adherent is double sided tape
12. An example of someone who is Adherent is a person who does what he promised to do in a contract he signed.
13. Adherent (Noun) A person who has membership in some group, association or religion.
14. English words for adhérent include member, Adherent and coherent
15. The Crossword Solver found 37 answers to the Adherent crossword clue
16. The study found significant differences in one-year adherence between people of different ages and disease severity levels: Men with sleep apnea are 8.5 percentage points more likely to stay Adherent on PAP therapy than women
17. Adherent Add to list Share Because an Adherent is usually something or someone that sticks to something or someone else, it's logical that it can also mean a person who believes in and supports a certain philosophy or leader
18. An Adherent to a cause can be called a disciple, one who believes and tries to get others to believe.
19. Adherents.com is a collection of Adherent statistics and religious geography citations derived from census data, polls, surveys and organizational reports
20. Definitions of “Adherent” If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle
21. Late Middle English from Old French Adherent, from Latin adhaerent- ‘sticking to’, from the verb adhaerere (see adhere).
22. A person who supports a particular set of ideas The movement has many enthusiastic Adherents
23. We should not show animosity to Adherents of other faiths
24. Adherent to something Prescriptive grammarians are seen as blind Adherents to outdated norms of formal usage.
25. Adherent (adj.) late 14c., "sticking, clinging to, adhesive," from Old French Adherent or directly from Latin adhaerentem (nominative adhaerens), present participle of adhaerere "stick to," from ad "to" (see ad-) + haerere "to stick" (past participle haesus; see hesitation).
26. The gentleman with the gray whiskers was obviously an inveterate Adherent of serfdom and a devoted agriculturist, who had lived all his life in the country
27. He returns, in fine, to punish as a rebel every Adherent of his brother Prince John
28. Adherent Cell Culture Suspension Cell Culture; Appropriate for most cell types, including primary cultures: Appropriate for cells adapted to suspension culture and a few other cell lines that are nonadhesive (e.g., hematopoietic) Requires periodic passaging, but allows easy visual inspection under inverted microscope
29. Sentence Examples He was an Adherent of liberation theology, a progressive movement that advocated for the poor
30. He was not an Adherent of an established religious tradition, but followed his own personal faith
31. Any person could be an Adherent of the religion concerned, and be entitled to the same privileges and obligations as every other person.
32. Buy Self Adherent Cohesive Bandages Wrap 12 Count 2" x 5 Yards, Medical Tape, Adhesive Flexible Breathable First Aid Non Woven Rolls, Stretch Athletic, Ankle Sprains & Swelling, Sports on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders
33. ‘He was an Adherent of liberation theology, a progressive movement that advocated for the poor.’ ‘He was, in his younger days, an Adherent of socialist views.’ ‘John Duncan was born in Athy in or about 1785 and unlike his brother Thomas he became an ardent Adherent of Methodism.’
34. Synonyms for Adherents in Free Thesaurus
35. 34 synonyms for Adherent: supporter, fan, advocate, follower, admirer, partisan, disciple
36. Adherent cells can be grown directly on chamber slides or coverslips
37. Buy Self Adherent Cohesive Bandages Wrap 6 Count 2" x 5 Yards, Medical Tape, Adhesive Flexible Breathable First Aid Non Woven Rolls, Stretch Athletic, Ankle Sprains & Swelling, Sports on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders
38. Adherent 'Adherent' is a 8 letter word starting with A and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Adherent'
39. Noncompliant and non-Adherent patients are two of the most common causes of treatment failure for chronic conditions
40. Synonyms for Adherent in Free Thesaurus
41. 34 synonyms for Adherent: supporter, fan, advocate, follower, admirer, partisan, disciple, protagonist
42. Adherent DBT is a comprehensive outpatient therapy program providing group skills training, individual therapy & access to 24/7 coaching
43. Pfuel and his Adherents demanded a retirement into the depths of the country in accordance with precise laws defined by a pseudo-theory of war, and they saw only barbarism, ignorance, or evil intention in every deviation from that theory.
44. What is the opposite of Adherent? Antonyms for Adherent (opposite of Adherent)
45. She has long been an Adherent of the Communist Party
46. It makes me an Adherent to a code of conduct which helps hold society together
47. Adherent: A supporter, as of a cause or individual
48. The slain Mungiki Adherent is the fourth sect member to be killed by police after members of the outlawed sect hacked two police officers and set their bodies ablaze last Wednesday.
49. In fact, I'd sooner call Adherent to the Chicago Declaration on Biblical Inerrancy "liberals" since they are taking the
50. 1 Set Items 2 Customizations 3 Styles 4 Gallery 5 Trivia Staff of the Truebark Adherent Crown of the Truebark Adherent Cape of the Truebark Adherent Beard of the Truebark Adherent Mantle of the Truebark Adherent Bracers of the Truebark Adherent Treant of the Truebark Adherent Loading
51. The Adherent properties of Super Glue are so strong that some people have had to go to the ER to get un-stuck from something
52. 🔊 Everyone who works at that company is required to be completely Adherent to all the terms of the contract
53. 🔊 Lily is strictly Adherent to the Paleo Diet, and she says she is feeling better than she has in her
54. Adherent is a related term of coherent
55. Coherent is a related term of Adherent
56. In contextbotanylang=en terms the difference between coherent and Adherent is that coherent is (botany) attaching or pressing against an organ of the same nature while Adherent is (botany) attaching or pressing against a different organ
57. As adjectives the difference between coherent and Adherent
58. Meaning and definitions of Adherent, translation of Adherent in English language with similar and opposite words
59. Spoken pronunciation of Adherent in Marathi and in English
60. Tags for the entry "Adherent" What Adherent means in English, Adherent meaning in English, Adherent definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Adherent in English.
61. SILVERCEL™ NON-Adherent Antimicrobial Alginate Dressing is a sterile, non-woven pad composed of a high G (guluronic acid) alginate, carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and silver coated nylon fibres, laminated to a perforated, non-Adherent ethylene methyl acrylate (EMA) wound contact layer.
62. Adherente, Guatemala City, Guatemala
63. Adherente es un espacio alternativo para la industria del diseño en el corazón de la ciudad de …
64. Summary – Adherent vs Suspension Cell Lines Maintaining cell lines is an important process in cell culturing for animal cell cultures as well as for plant tissue culture
65. Adherente, Guatemala City, Guatemala
66. Adherente es un espacio alternativo para la industria del diseño en el corazón de la ciudad de …
67. The Adherent is an aggressive mob added by Twilight Forest.It is a floating, blue-robed figure that can be found wandering the halls and chambers of the Final Castle.The Adherent attacks using a magical beam attack that inflicts damage and Poison on a successful hit
68. Like the Skeleton, Adherents will attack each other if caught in cross-fire.Due to this mob's effects, protection against …
69. Adherent definition: An Adherent is someone who holds a particular belief or supports a particular person or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
70. A self-Adherent wrap used to secure dressings and other devices; compress or protect wound sites; immobilize injuries, and more
71. A self-Adherent elastic wrap that functions like a …
72. Adherent is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Adherent meaning, Adherent word synonyms, and its similar words
73. Adherent meaning in Urdu is چسپاں and Adherent word meaning in roman can write as Chaspaan.