1. Adhere definition is - to hold fast or stick by or as if by gluing, suction, grasping, or fusing
2. How to use Adhere in a sentence
3. Adhere synonyms, Adhere pronunciation, Adhere translation, English dictionary definition of Adhere
4. To stick fast to something; stay attached: Glue makes the wallpaper Adhere to the wall
5. Adhere definition, to stay attached; stick fast; cleave; cling (usually followed by to): The mud Adhered to his shoes
6. How does the verb Adhere contrast with its synonyms? Some common synonyms of Adhere are cleave, cling, cohere, and stick
7. While all these words mean "to become closely attached," Adhere is often interchangeable with stick but sometimes implies a growing together
8. Find 64 ways to say Adhere, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Adhere is from the 15th-century French verb meaning "to stick." Things that are sticky will Adhere, or attach, to surfaces and stay there, whether you want them to or not; in other words, they're adhesive, an adjective that comes from the same Latin source as the French verb.
10. The definition of Adhere means to stick to something, either literally or figuratively
11. An example of something that Adheres is Scotch Tape
12. An example of Adhere is to remain true to your belief.
13. Adhere /ədˈhɪə/ vb (intransitive) (usually followed by to) to stick or hold fast (followed by to) to be devoted (to a political party, cause, religion, etc); be a follower (of) (followed by to) to follow closely or exactly
14. Failure to Adhere to safe working practices in the laboratory can quickly result in serious injuries or incidents.: Someone needs to audit doctors to determine how well they Adhere to best practices.: However, most phone companies Adhere to good practice and inform councils when masts are being installed.: To find even a single disciple who would accept and Adhere to such stringent conditions
15. The Acute Decompensated HEart Failure National REgistry (Adhere(tm)) was designed to bridge this gap in knowledge and care by prospectively studying characteristics, management, and outcomes in a broad sample of patients hospitalized with ADHF
16. Adhere provides Digital Advertising and Publishing companies with a business execution platform.
17. Through social practices, citizens or social agents Adhere to these foundational principles for the sake of social recognition and reward, thereby ensuring their reproduction
18. Adhere to (something) : to act in the way that is required by (something, such as a rule, belief, or promise) They will Adhere to the terms of the contract
19. Adhere (to something) to stick to something Once in the bloodstream, the bacteria Adhere to the surface of the red cells
20. Clean the surface first, or the paint will not Adhere. There was oil …
21. ‘Failure to Adhere to safe working practices in the laboratory can quickly result in serious injuries or incidents.’ ‘This trade body has a code of practice for members to Adhere to, but it is a toothless watchdog with limited powers.’
22. Find 351 ways to say Adhere TO, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
23. The stamp won't Adhere to the envelope.
24. Adhere is a fast-setting urethane adhesive designed to bond steel, aluminum and urethane shoes to the hoof and to fabricate large and small hoof wall repairs
25. Adhere - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. Inflections of 'Adhere' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Adheres v 3rd person singular adhering v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Adhered v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
27. The masking tape was so old that it would no longer Adhere to anything
28. If I don't Adhere to a strict routine during the workweek, I usually start feeling stressed
29. I'm not serving pork at the dinner party because I know Richard Adheres to a Kosher
30. To stick fast to something; stay attached: Glue makes the wallpaper Adhere to the wall
31. To remain devoted to or be in support of something: Adhered to her beliefs
32. To carry out a plan, scheme, or operation without deviation: We will Adhere to our plan
33. Besides the ability to Adhere to plastic, to survive and multiply within total parenteral nulrition and other types of intravenous infusions, and to produce extracellular enzymes (4,8), little information is available regarding virulence factors associated with the pathogenesis of these bacteria.
34. Synonyms for Adhere in Free Thesaurus
35. 27 synonyms for Adhere: bond, cleave, cling, cohere, stick, abide by, carry out, comply, conform, follow
36. Verb If you Adhere to a rule or agreement, you act in the way that it says you should
37. All members of the association Adhere to a strict code of practice.
38. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Adhere ad‧here / ədˈhɪə $ -ˈhɪr / verb [intransitive] formal to stick firmly to something Adhere to The eggs of these fish Adhere to plant leaves
39. → Adhere to something → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Adhere • Peeling paint must be scraped away so that new paint will Adhere.
40. Definition and synonyms of Adhere to from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
41. This is the British English definition of Adhere to.View American English definition of Adhere to.
42. The Crossword Solver found 57 answers to the Adhere crossword clue
43. Adhere, Inc 411 followers on LinkedIn
44. Education Lead Generation for the Next Generation of Universities & Colleges The Adhere team brings together experienced Silicon Valley lead generation
45. Looking for online definition of Adhere or what Adhere stands for? Adhere is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
46. Adhere to something From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Adhere to something phrasal verb formal to continue to behave according to a particular rule , agreement , or belief We Adhere to the principles of equal rights and freedom of expression for all.
47. Translation for 'to Adhere' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
48. Adhere Meaning: "to stick, Adhere" (15c., corrected from earlier aderer, 14c.) or directly from Latin adhaerare "to… See definitions of Adhere.
49. Definition of Adhere (verb): stick to something
50. Definition and synonyms of Adhere from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
51. This is the British English definition of Adhere.View American English definition of Adhere.
52. Definition of Adhere in the Definitions.net dictionary
53. What does Adhere mean? Information and translations of Adhere in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
54. The Adhere Sun Protect shirt has been specially designed for those who want to enjoy the greatest outdoor time exposed to the Sun, without health care
55. Adhere-It ® II Primer is a water-based rinsable primer used for preparing new or weathered black EPDM surfaces
56. Adhere-It ® II Primer can deep clean EPDM by removing dirt, grit, talc, and oxidation
57. Adhere To be consistent or coherent; to be in accordance; to agree
58. "Nor time nor place did then Adhere ." "Every thing Adheres together." Adhere To hold, be attached, or devoted; to remain fixed, either by personal union or conformity of faith, principle, or opinion; as, men Adhere to a party, a cause, a leader, a church.; Adhere To stick fast or cleave, as a glutinous substance does; to
59. Business Adhere abbreviation meaning defined here
60. What does Adhere stand for in Business? Get the top Adhere abbreviation related to Business.
61. Meaning and definitions of Adhere, translation of Adhere in Tamil language with similar and opposite words
62. Spoken pronunciation of Adhere in English and in Tamil
63. Tags for the entry "Adhere" What Adhere means in Tamil, Adhere meaning in Tamil, Adhere definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Adhere in Tamil