1. 22 synonyms of Adequately from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 40 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Adequately, And, Antonyms
2. Find another word for Adequately
3. Adequately: in a satisfactory way.
4. Adverb in a way that is sufficient, suitable, effective, or appropriate: The professor’s vague response failed to Adequately answer our questions
Adverb, Appropriate, Adequately, Answer
5. The clinic needs to be appropriately staffed with permanently employed and Adequately trained personnel.
Appropriately, And, Adequately
6. Definition of Adequately : to an adequate or sufficient degree or extent There is no way to Adequately prepare yourself for encountering a wild mountain gorilla
Adequately, An, Adequate
7. — Sy Montgomery The blood volume is sufficient, but it's not being Adequately …
8. Adequately synonyms, Adequately pronunciation, Adequately translation, English dictionary definition of Adequately
9. / ˈæd.ə.kwət.li / B2 in a way that is enough or satisfactory for a particular purpose: While some patients can be Adequately cared for at home, others are best served by care in a hospital.
Adequately, At, Are
10. When applied fairly and consistently by managers who are Adequately trained to use the tools it contains, the General Schedule is a model pay system
Applied, And, Are, Adequately
11. Adequately is defined as something completed in a fashion that was acceptable and/or satisfactory
Adequately, As, Acceptable, And
12. An example of the word Adequately is when a student has successfully finished a project that meets the basic requirements of the project.
13. Definition of Adequately in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Adequately mean? Information and translations of Adequately in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
15. Synonyms for Adequately include satisfactorily, sufficiently, suitably, enough, abundantly, appropriately, capably, competently, copiously and fittingly
Adequately, Abundantly, Appropriately, And
16. Ordinarily the bondholder is Adequately protected against the loss of his capital by a mortgage on the railroad
17. It is one thing to note this coexistence and another to explain it Adequately. She was in high feather, not Adequately to be expressed by the plumes, and at once she told him why.
And, Another, Adequately, At
18. When applied fairly and consistently by managers who are Adequately trained to use the tools it contains, the General Schedule is a model pay system
Applied, And, Are, Adequately
19. Function Adequately Pedestrian and Bicycle Users Advantages: Splitter islands provide a pedestrian refuge area allowing pedestrians to cross only one direction of traffic at a time
Adequately, And, Advantages, Area, Allowing, At
20. What is the definition of Adequately? What is the meaning of Adequately? How do you use Adequately in a sentence? What are synonyms for Adequately?
21. Another way to say Adequately? Synonyms for Adequately (other words and phrases for Adequately)
Another, Adequately, And
22. Synonyms for Adequately in Free Thesaurus
23. 1 antonym for Adequately: inAdequately
24. What are synonyms for Adequately?
25. Definition of Adequately adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Adequately, Adverb, Advanced
26. ‘the job requirements were not Adequately explained’ ‘In general, weeds are still being Adequately controlled.’ ‘The farther a water source, the more hose necessary to Adequately drain at each irrigation.’
Adequately, Are, At
27. The adverb Adequately is a synonym for sufficiently, or suitably
28. If you've Adequately fulfilled your course requirements, you're probably neither the best nor the worst student in the class.
29. : Adequately Capitalized shall mean, with respect to any Insured Depository Institution, the maintenance by such Insured Depository Institution of capital ratios at or above the required minimum levels for such capital category under the regulations promulgated pursuant to Section 1831(o) of Title 12 of the United States Code, as amended from time to time, by the
Adequately, Any, At, Above, As, Amended
30. Are addressed Adequately (position of the adverb) - English Only forum He could not keep his horse nor could he Adequately clothe his wife - English Only forum Visit the Spanish-English Forum.
Are, Addressed, Adequately, Adverb
31. Adequately meaning, definition, what is Adequately: in a way that is enough for a particular: Learn more.
32. See 2 authoritative translations of Adequately in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Adequately, And, Audio,
33. While Adams Adequately alleges that CHKD acted with an intent to deceive, because she claims that CHKD knew Adams did not owe it money but nevertheless relayed inaccurate information to Security Collection in an effort to collect payment, there is no allegation in the complaint asserting that the alleged misrepresentation was directed at Adams
Adams, Adequately, Alleges, Acted, An, Allegation, Asserting, Alleged, At
34. Synonyms (Other Words) for Adequately & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Adequately.
Adequately, Amp, Antonyms
35. A network of protected lands that Adequately conserves Washington’s biodiversity into the future will require taking climate change into account
36. 爱词霸权威在线词典,为您提供Adequately的中文意思,Adequately的用法讲解,Adequately的读音,Adequately的同义词,Adequately的反义词,Adequately的例句等英语服务。 首页
37. We learned that the property can no longer Adequately support the Washington National Guard so that they can be ready to support the region in the event of an emergency
38. Adequately in a sentence - Use "Adequately" in a sentence 1
39. "But I feel I've been Adequately informed
40. Cataloging these games Adequately would take the rest of this century
41. Click for more sentences of Adequately
42. Cuomo today announced a nearly $72 million settlement with Altice following the company's failure to Adequately prepare for and restore broadband and cable television service after the August 2020 Tropical Storm Isaias left more than 400,000 Altice customers without service, some for as long as 14 days.
Announced, Altice, Adequately, And, After, August, As
43. Adequately (comparative more Adequately, superlative most Adequately) In an adequate manner
Adequately, An, Adequate
44. Adequately wetted ^_e (Note the saturated material adjacent to , pipe insulation
45. Vitamin B 6 must be Adequately supplied
46. Does television Adequately reflect the ethnic and cultural diversity of the country? 3
47. He had failed to prepare Adequately for the task before him
48. Adults with adrenal insufficiency who are Adequately treated and trained display the same incidence of COVID-19-suggestive symptoms and …
Adults, Adrenal, Are, Adequately, And
49. We examined the association between Adequately diversified dietary intake, iron and folic acid supplementation during pregnancy and symptoms suggestive of PE or E in Indian women
Association, Adequately, And, Acid
50. (2) Adequately capitalized if the insured Federal branch: (i) Maintains the pledge of assets prescribed under 12 CFR 347.209; (ii) Maintains the eligible assets prescribed under 12 CFR 347.210 at 106 percent or more of the preceding quarter's average book value of the insured branch's third-party liabilities; and
Adequately, Assets, At, Average, And
51. Screening candidates Adequately is difficult in light of all sorts of fair housing issues.
52. Sadly (and strangely), when conventional doctors today do not obtain Adequately effective results with one drug, they often simply prescribe more drugs in hopes that one of them, or their combination, will be more effective
53. A paragraph is Adequately developed when it describes, explains and supports the topic sentence
54. If the "promise" of the topic sentence is not fulfilled, or if the reader is left with questions after reading the paragraph, the paragraph has not been Adequately developed.
Definition of adequate. 1 : sufficient for a specific need or requirement adequate time an amount of money adequate to supply their needs also : good enough : of a quality that is good or acceptable a machine that does an adequate job : of a quality that is acceptable but not better than acceptable Her first performance was merely adequate.
Included below are past participle and present participle forms for the verb adequate which may be used as adjectives within certain contexts. adequate Equal to some requirement; proportionate , or correspondent; fully sufficient
noun The state or quality of being adequate; the condition of being proportionate or sufficient; a sufficiency for a particular purpose: as, the adequacy of supply to expenditure, or of an effort to its purpose; an adequacy of provisions. from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.