1. 13 synonyms of Adeptly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 10 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Adeptly, And, Antonyms
2. Adeptly: in a skillful or expert manner
3. Adeptly synonyms, Adeptly pronunciation, Adeptly translation, English dictionary definition of Adeptly
4. Adeptly, he seized the right eyelid of M
5. THE YELLOW CLAW SAX ROHMER She grazed the Adeptly-applied artificial bloom of the other woman's cheek with her lips
Adeptly, Applied, Artificial
6. Adeptly is a results-based strategy and design shop
7. Adeptly is the the future of workspace training
8. Adeptly (Adverb) With great skill or knowledge
9. He navigated the course Adeptly, having trained on it for months ahead of time
10. Synonyms for Adeptly include proficiently, masterly, expertly, deftly, ably, masterfully, adroitly, capably, competently and well
Adeptly, Ably, Adroitly, And
11. Another way to say Adeptly? 292 synonyms for Adeptly (other words and phrases for Adeptly).
Another, Adeptly, And
12. Above are the results of unscrambling Adeptly
Above, Are, Adeptly
13. We found a total of 124 words by unscrambling the letters in Adeptly.
14. Adeptly 'Adeptly' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Adeptly' Clue Answer; Done with skill (7) Adeptly: With expertise (7) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Adeptly We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Adeptly will help you to finish your crossword today
Adeptly, And, Answer, Answers
15. Borowski, who Adeptly uses the vernacular and tactics of poker to expound on his parenting ideas
16. Of Poker and Pirates: Parenting's Lighter Side Porter is a talented reader who differentiates characters Adeptly with distinct voices that suit their personalities.
17. Ross Adeptly uses his decades of experience to analyze current events
18. He plays the part of the Adeptly evasive governor
19. ‘The teacher guides but doesn't boss, Adeptly drawing answers out of the class, encouraging them to play, praise and read to their infants, gently urging affection, attention and firmness.’
Adeptly, Answers, And, Affection, Attention
20. Adeptly is a learning game authoring tool that enables L&D professionals and training companies
Adeptly, , Amp, And
21. Adeptly can also be used by anyone to simulate and provide data on any process
Adeptly, Also, Anyone, And, Any
22. The daring stunt was performed Adeptly by Uppal, who collected two flags, whereas, Ajaz and Tandon managed to score one flags each
Adeptly, Ajaz, And
23. I do consider myself a journalist, and I think I can handle pretty Adeptly any hard news interview on a variety of topics
And, Adeptly, Any
24. He navigated the course Adeptly, having trained on it for months ahead of time.
25. Adeptly is an online authoring tool that makes creating adaptive learning games easy
Adeptly, An, , Adaptive
26. Adeptly meaning With great skill or knowledge
27. He navigated the course Adeptly, having trained on it for months ahead of time.
28. See authoritative translations of Adeptly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Adeptly, And, Audio,
29. Please find below the Adeptly answer and solution which is part of Puzzle Page Daily Crossword October 26 2020 Answers.This Adeptly was one of the most difficult clues and this is the reason why we have posted all of the Puzzle Page Daily Crossword Answers every single day
Adeptly, Answer, And, Answers, All
30. The mobile network will Adeptly configure resources to optimize traffic flow and resource utilization
31. Wrotter simply means "Tough Worker" which Adeptly describes this amazingly useful tool beautifully.
32. The director Adeptly blends elements of horror and drama with the science fiction
33. Adeptly is an authoring tool for game-based learning programs
34. Adeptly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
35. Adeptly Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Adeptly in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
36. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Adeptly in Urdu is ماہِرانَہ, and in roman we write it Mahirana.
Are, Always, Adeptly, And
37. Adeptly definition in English dictionary, Adeptly meaning, synonyms, see also 'adept',aptly',ardently',adenopathy'
Adeptly, Also, Adept, Aptly, Ardently, Adenopathy
38. French Translation of “Adeptly” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
39. But, as one of his own commenters pointed out so Adeptly, that is precisely the point: The Volokh Conspiracy
40. I previously noted how "Adeptly" Goldman Sachs manages its risk: "Goldman's Undisclosed Role in AIG's Distress".
41. Here, you can find guides, FAQs, instructional videos, and detailed information on game-based learning and Adeptly's authoring tool
42. Break 'Adeptly' down into sounds: say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
43. Record yourself saying 'Adeptly' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
44. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Adeptly'.
45. Adeptly - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Adeptly and much more
Adeptly, Anagrams, And
46. The word Adeptly uses 7 letters: a, d, e, l, p, t, y
47. Adeptly is playable in: Words With Friends 14
48. The realistic appearance of Andreas Gursky's final images-the elements of which are Adeptly reduced and digitally restructured-also allow for conceptual interpretation; they are always based on the interplay between accurate reproduction and abstraction
Appearance, Andreas, Are, Adeptly, And, Also, Allow, Always, Accurate, Abstraction
49. Adeptly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (skillfully) in modo abile loc avv locuzione avverbiale : Espressione di più parole che descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Siamo arrivati in anticipo
Adeptly, Adv, Adverb, Adjective, Abile, Avv, Avverbiale, Arrivati, Anticipo
50. Adeptly is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Adeptly meaning, Adeptly word synonyms, and its similar words
Adeptly, An, All, And
51. Adeptly meaning in Urdu is ماہرانہ and Adeptly word meaning in roman can write as Mahirana.
Adeptly, And, As
52. Relic Adeptly handles a number of hard topics—generational struggles around how to handle family legacy; the difficulties and burdens of care …
Adeptly, Around, And
53. Adeptly is a learning game authoring tool that enables L&D professionals and training companies
Adeptly, , Amp, And
54. Adeptly can also be used by anyone to simulate and provide data on any process
Adeptly, Also, Anyone, And, Any
55. ‘The Trial of the Chicago 7’ – Adam Sorkin’s courtroom drama Adeptly captures history
56. How to say Adeptly in Macedonian
57. Easily find the right translation for Adeptly from Italian to Macedonian submitted and enhanced by our users.
58. Responding Adeptly to Brazil’s trade mark system
adept (noun) · adepts (plural noun)
Adeptly definition, very skilled; proficient; expert: an adept juggler. See more.
Although the film was made in a London studio and not on location, it adeptly evokes untidy street scenes and jostling crowds. 2. Use "adeptly" in a sentence. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. adeptly in a sentence.
Synonyms for adeptly. ably, adroitly, artfully, capably, competently, consummately, deftly, expertly,
Adeptly: in a skillful or expert manner. Synonyms: ably, adroitly, artfully… Antonyms: amateurishly, artlessly, incapably… Find the right word.