adept (noun) · adepts (plural noun)
1. Adept definition is - thoroughly proficient : expert
2. Synonyms & Antonyms of Adept (Entry 1 of 2) having or showing exceptional knowledge, experience, or skill in a field of endeavor he's an Adept pitcher, and the team is lucky to have him
3. The noun Adept originally meant “one who has gained knowledge of the of alchemy, the occult, hermetic philosophy, and magic,” which is Joyce’s use of the word
4. / əˈdept / having a natural ability to do something that needs skill: She's very Adept at deal ing with the media
5. Tamsin Palmer gave a technically Adept performance on the piano.
6. Find 54 ways to say Adept, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Adept is a premier provider of Mechanical Construction services that has been serving the Seattle Area for over 30 years
8. *Adept® is not indicated asadlvery system for intrprtna rg uha antibiotics and chemnotherapeutic agents
9. • The effectiveness of Adept®e has not been established for longer term clinical outcomes following gynecological surgery, e.g
10. Established in 1966 the Adept Corporation is a manufacturer of Quality Plastic Extruded Products, Metal Stampings and Automatic Machinery
11. Extrusion: Adept specializes in ridgid plastic extrusion. Adept produces many products for the Building Industry and has experience with PVC, Polypropylene, ASA, ABS, as well as cPVC (cellular PVC) products.
12. Adept Fasteners will provide you with a supply chain solution designed for your specific needs.
13. The Crossword Solver found 72 answers to the Adept crossword clue
14. Without question, Adept Benefits is the perfect partner for my company's health coverage needs
15. I highly recommend Adept Benefits.”
16. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Adept International Inc at 308 W Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75247
17. An Adept is an individual identified as having attained a specific level of knowledge, skill, or aptitude in doctrines relevant to a particular author or organization
18. Adept has over 30 years of experience developing and constructing high quality products in Southern California and beyond
19. Adept Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) is an effective tool for controlling fungus gnats, shore flies, and foliar feeding pests found in ornamental crops grown in greenhouses, shade houses, and interiorscapes.
20. A follow-on effort to the Adept program, known as the Pandemic Prevention Platform program, aims to humankind
21. Adept Adept Architects — we believe in generosity as the primary tool of creation and innovation
22. Adept thoroughly proficient; an expert: He is Adept at landscaping difficult lots
23. Adept (Autism Distance Education Parent Training) Interactive Learning is an original MIND Institute/CEDD 10-lesson interactive, self-paced, online learning module providing parents with tools and training to more effectively teach their child with autism and other related neurodevelopmental disorders functional skills using applied behavior
24. The system is Adept in the use of force
25. Dundee was equally Adept in each sphere
26. He was an Adept in high and long jumping
27. The mind will immediately be Adept …
28. Adept TM (ACORD Data Exchange Platform & Translator) is a platform for real-time data exchange, translation, and transformation
29. Adept provides a next-generation market capability to increase the timeliness, accuracy, and security of your data.
30. The latest tweets from @Adeptthebest
31. Find 3030 listings related to Adept Electric in Redmond on YP.com
32. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Adept Electric locations in Redmond, WA.
33. Adept (連続 Renzoku, also known as Continue) is one of the more prolific skills of Fire Emblem
34. Adept is a battle skill that randomly triggers on attacks performed by the wielder of the skill
35. Adept can generally only trigger on normal and repeated attacks, preventing a character from repeatedly triggering said
36. Adept is now a powerful business of over 300 talented individuals, focused on delivering success in a personal and committed way.
37. Adept ® is contraindicated in patients with known or suspected allergy to cornstarch based polymers e.g
38. Adept ® is contraindicated in laparotomy, in cases involving bowel resection or repair, or appendectomy and in surgical cases with frank abdomino
39. StrataGen’s Adept technology is a powerful dispatch and route optimization tool to manage Paratransit door-to-door services efficiently by implementing intelligent ride …
40. 91k Followers, 379 Following, 196 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Adept
41. In like manner each group of people possesses its scarifier, who by practice becomes Adept
42. The poor little author was already an Adept in the traditional modes of requiting a patron
43. Although all shore birds can swim, the dowitcher seems to be especially Adept at it.
44. What does Adept mean? The definition of Adept is someone who is very good at a particular skill or activity
45. Examples of Adept in a sentence
46. Mark is an Adept juggler who can easily manager four balls in the air without dropping one
47. 🔊 Although Stephanie seems to have a hard time in science, she is Adept at solving math equations
48. 🔊 Karen is an Adept seamstress who can turn a …
49. Adept Orpington (Atomwide) Unit 2-3 Ravensquay Business Centre, Cray Avenue, Orpington, Kent BR5 4BQ, Enquiries: 01689 814700 Support: 01689 814777
50. Adept Doncaster (The ACS Group) 6 Hayfield Business Park, Field Lane, Auckley Doncaster DN9 3FL Enquiries: 01302 774820
51. Adept 2 Digilent Adept is a unique and powerful solution that allows you to communicate with Digilent system boards and a wide assortment of logic devices
52. Adept was launched in January 1996 in Stellenbosch, and is one of the oldest ICT service providers in South Africa
53. Adept: 1 adj having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude “ Adept in handicrafts” “an Adept juggler” Synonyms: expert , good , practiced , proficient , skilful , skillful skilled having or showing or requiring special skill n someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field Synonyms: ace , champion , genius , hotshot , maven , mavin ,
54. Adept is our stylish, yet simple seating collection
55. The Adept is the ultimate biotic, able to affect the physical world with the power of the mind
56. Adepts are durable and powerful manipulators of mass effect fields; they can use biotics to violently manipulate objects in the environment, including nearby enemy targets
57. Adept is a membership based, voluntary organisation with members across the country
58. An Adept casts divine spells which are drawn from the Adept spell list (see below)
59. Like a cleric, an Adept must choose and prepare her spells in advance
60. Unlike a cleric, an Adept cannot spontaneously cast cure or inflict spells
61. To prepare or cast a spell, an Adept must have a Wisdom score equal to at least 10 + …
62. ‘an Adept negotiator’ ‘Other countries are more Adept at keeping their judges in check.’ ‘She has never driven a car but was very Adept at handling a pony and cart.’ ‘Emergency nappy changing is a skill most mothers become quite Adept at.’
63. Adept can be used in repeat applications as a soil treatment or foliar spray in enclosed commercial structures only, such as greenhouses, shadehouses, and interiorscapes
64. Because of its mode of action, which results in a disruption of the normal molting process of the insect larvae, the action of Adept
65. Adept definition: Someone who is Adept at something can do it skilfully
66. The Adept Framework is an industrial data and control software platform built around the concept of a "data framework" that links real-time Linux servers as a distributed resource
67. Adept in verb(ing) results in 5k hits; Adept at verb(ing) results in 55k hits; Therefore at is widely more common when followed by such a verb
68. Adept in/at, followed by the noun of, the result is different
69. Adept in the noun of results in 4.7k hits; Adept at the noun of results in meager 900 hits
The noun adept originally meant "one who has gained knowledge of the of alchemy, the occult, hermetic philosophy, and magic," which is Joyce's use of the word. As both noun and adjective, it developed the more general sense "(a person) highly skilled or proficient in a subject."
Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Adept. An adept is an individual identified as having attained a specific level of knowledge, skill, or aptitude in doctrines relevant to a particular author or organization.
adeptness Meaning, Definition & Usage. noun skillful performance or ability without difficulty. quickness; deftness; adroitness; facility. his quick adeptness was a product of good design.
Antonyms for adept. very able: indefinite, unable, ignorant, coarse, green, unskillful, unintelligent, clumsy, incompetent, unskilled, stupid, slow, lazy, rough, awkward, incapable, inept, inexperienced.