1. Addlepated definition, addlebrained
2. Addlepated synonyms, Addlepated pronunciation, Addlepated translation, English dictionary definition of Addlepated
3. Confused or stupid; befuddled: " estates are odes to Addlepated excess, a melange of priceless antiques and thrift-store horrors" .
Are, Addlepated, Antiques, And
4. Addlepate definition is - one who is Addlepated
5. Addlepated: 1 adj stupid and confused “blathering like the Addlepated nincompoop that you are” Synonyms: addlebrained , muddleheaded , puddingheaded confused mentally confused; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently
Addlepated, Adj, And, Are, Addlebrained, Act
6. What does Addlepated mean? Confused or stupid; befuddled
7. Find 58 ways to say Addlepated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Addlepated, Along, Antonyms, And, At
8. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Addlepated yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
9. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Addlepated” Contribute to Crossword Clues
Also, At, Answers, Addlepated
10. Addlepated -- Find potential answers to this crossword clue at crosswordnexus.com
Addlepated, Answers, At
11. Dictionary entry overview: What does Addlepated mean? • Addlepated (adjective) The adjective Addlepated has 1 sense:
12. Stupid and confused Familiarity information: Addlepated used as an adjective is very rare.
And, Addlepated, As, An, Adjective
13. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Addlepated with 8 letters was last seen on the August 11, 2019.We think the likely answer to this clue is CONFUSED.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
Addlepated, August, Answer, Are, All, Answers
14. Addlepated definition: having a muddled or confused mind ; addlebrained Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Addlepated, Addlebrained, And
15. The clue "Addlepated" was last spotted by us at the LA Times Crossword on August 11 2019
Addlepated, At, August
16. Addlepated: Confused or stupid; befuddled
17. Falling off a cliff was not something even the most Addlepated deer would do.
18. Because we could all use a periodic reminder that one of the benefits of being a walking joke is that you have free rein to make Addlepated criticism of almost anything, here's CNBC host Larry Kudlow, fully realizing the foreign policy implications of that time
All, Addlepated, Almost, Anything
19. Synonyms for Addlepated include confused, dazed, befuddled, bewildered, confounded, stupefied, distracted, perplexed, bedevilled and bedeviled
20. Addlepated - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
21. Definition of Addlepated in the Definitions.net dictionary
22. What does Addlepated mean? Information and translations of Addlepated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
23. On this page you will find the solution to Addlepated crossword clue crossword clue
24. Addlepated (comparative more Addlepated, superlative most Addlepated) Addled; confused; stupid; flustered
25. So the next time you call someone addlebrained or Addlepated, smile to yourself, for you are saying more about that person than that person might suspect
Addlebrained, Addlepated, Are, About
26. Examples from Classical Literature He wrote to Zio Giacomo, who said he was an Addlepated and clot-headed imbecile.
An, Addlepated, And
27. Addlepated, addlebrained and addleheaded are all words that mean confused, muddled, unable to think properly. Addlepated, addlebrained and addleheaded may also describe someone who is eccentric
Addlepated, Addlebrained, And, Addleheaded, Are, All, Also
28. The words Addlepated, addlebrained and addleheaded are all synonyms.
Addlepated, Addlebrained, And, Addleheaded, Are, All
29. Disgruntled has-beens everywhere have a new hero and role model: Bernard Goldberg, the one-time CBS News correspondent and full-time Addlepated windbag who is trying to make a second career out of trashing his former employer
30. Addlepated (Thesaurus) addlebrained addn
Addlepated, Addlebrained, Addn
31. Addlepated 4 points 5 points 6 points 3 months ago The dancers in every number always give it 110% and it really adds something special to the show
Addlepated, Ago, Always, And, Adds
32. Addlepated is the state of being confused or stupid
33. One becomes Addlepated when they get themselves mixed-up and out of sorts.Addlepated derives from the terms addle (confuse) and pate (the human head or brain), thus Addlepated means a confused head or brain.Addlepated can also mean eccentric – think of Miss Flite from Bleak House, she is a perfect illustration of an Addlepated …
Addlepated, And, Addle, Also, An
34. "Addlepated inventor Wallace and his intelligent canine companion Gromit take up a new career as bakers in 'A Matter of Loaf and Death'." Charles Solomon; Cartoon Shorts Vie; Variety (Los Angeles); Feb 12, 2010.
Addlepated, And, As, Angeles
35. Synonyms for Addlepatedly in Free Thesaurus
36. 11 synonyms for Addlepated: addled, confounded, confused, confusional, muddle-headed
37. How this page explains Addlepated ? It helps you understand the word Addlepated with comprehensive detail, no other web page in our knowledge can explain Addlepated …
38. One becomes Addlepated when they get themselves mixed-up and out of sorts.Addlepated derives from the terms addle (confuse) and pate (the human head or brain), thus Addlepated means a confused head or brain.Addlepated can also mean eccentric – think of Miss Flite from Bleak House, she is a perfect illustration of an Addlepated eccentric! 18.
Addlepated, And, Addle, Also, An
39. Addlepated Ale is a Red Ale - American Amber / Red style beer brewed by Titletown Brewing Company in Green Bay, WI
Addlepated, Ale, American, Amber
40. Addlepated adj 1: stupid and confused; "blathering like the Addlepated nincompoop that you are"; "a confused puddingheaded, muddleheaded fellow"- Isaac Sterne [syn: addlebrained, Addlepated, puddingheaded, muddleheaded]
Addlepated, Adj, And, Are, Addlebrained
41. What are another words for Addlepated? Muddleheaded, addled, confounded
Are, Another, Addlepated, Addled
42. Full list of synonyms for Addlepated is here.
43. Translations in context of "Addlepated" in English-French from Reverso Context: And I certainly wasn't Addlepated enough to do it on my own property.
44. This video shows you how to pronounce Addlepated
45. Addlepated (adj) : confused or eccentric.Subscribe to TIME http://po.st/SubscribeTIME Get closer to the world of entertainment and celebrity news as TIME
Addlepated, Adj, And, As
46. Adjective: ·If a person is Addlepated, they are stupid and hard to understand
Adjective, Addlepated, Are, And
47. Addlepated rate (Adjective) confused Usage: the flood of questions left her bewildered and Addlepated
Addlepated, Adjective, And
48. We've got 148 anagrams for Addlepated » Any good anagrams for Addlepated? This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Addlepated.Use it for solving word puzzles, scrambles and for writing poetry, lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Anagrams, Addlepated, Any, All, And
49. Addlepated - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Addlepated
50. Blathering like the Addlepated nincompoop that you are a confused puddingheaded, muddleheaded fellow Connect with us …
51. Addlepated - stupid and confused; "blathering like the Addlepated nincompoop that you are"; "a confused puddingheaded, muddleheaded fellow"- Isaac Sterne
Addlepated, And, Are
52. The Free Dictionary › Addlepated
53. July 29, 2019 Addlepated (adj) : confused or eccentric
54. Listen to the audio pronunciation of Addlepated on pronouncekiwi
55. Pronouncekiwi - How To Pronounce Addlepated
56. Have a fact about Addlepated ? Write it here to share it with the entire community
57. We've got 0 rhyming words for Addlepated » What rhymes with Addlepated? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Addlepated.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Words related to addlepated empty-headed , featherbrained , flighty , harebrained , scatterbrained , silly , airheaded , rattlebrained , rattlepated , scatty , abashed , addled , befuddled , bewildered , confounded , confusional , dazed , discombobulated , disconcerted , disorganized
The words addlepated, addlebrained and addleheaded are derived from an Old English term, adela, meaning liquid filth. In the seventeenth century the term adel eye came into use, meaning a rotten egg that does not hatch.
Antonyms for addlepated include clearheaded, clear, alert, understanding, oriented, aware, clear-headed, unaffected, straight and sober. Find more opposite words at ...