1. Additionally definition is - in or by way of addition : furthermore
2. How to use Additionally in a sentence.
3. Synonyms of Additionally from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Additionally
5. Additionally: in addition to what has been said.
6. Additionally synonyms, Additionally pronunciation, Additionally translation, English dictionary definition of Additionally
7. Find 3 ways to say Additionally, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Examples of Additionally in a sentence, how to use it
9. 22 examples: Additionally, these plans serve to identify possible problems and recognize…
10. Synonyms for Additionally include also, in addition, furthermore, further, too, as well, in addition to that, in addition to this, moreover and what's more
11. Additionally is a crossword puzzle clue
12. Additionally is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
13. The Crossword Solver found 44 answers to the Additionally crossword clue
14. Synonyms for Additionally in Free Thesaurus
15. 20 synonyms for Additionally: also, further, in addition, as well, moreover, furthermore, on top of that, to boot, also, besides, further, furthermore, item
16. What are synonyms for Additionally?
17. What is the opposite of Additionally? Antonyms for Additionally (opposite of Additionally)
18. Another word for Additionally: also, further, in addition, as well, moreover Collins English Thesaurus
19. What does Additionally mean? By way of addition; in addition to; also
20. Additionally, the parents will need to provide snacks and games for the party
21. Additionally, there is a 20-dollar surcharge for any returned check
22. They will provide several free options, Additionally, special meals can be purchased.
23. We found 7 answers for “Additionally”
24. This page shows answers to the clue Additionally.Additionally may be defined as “By way of addition”, “In addition by way of addition” and “(adv.)By way of addition
25. Additionally 'Additionally' is a 12 letter word starting with A and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Additionally' Clue Answer; Additionally (8) MOREOVER: On top of that (8) As an extra factor or circumstance (12) Additionally: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Additionally
26. See 2 authoritative translations of Additionally in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
27. Find 3 ways to say Additionally, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
28. No doubt, Additionally, Mr Sage was glad to be made much of, and interested to take part in the preparation of the case
29. The battle itself was Additionally notable because both opposing generals, Wolfe and Montcalm, received mortal wounds.: The size of the central database can be Additionally reduced by a factor of seven or eight by two methods.: Moreover the council Additionally benefits …
30. Additionally definition: You use Additionally to introduce something extra such as an extra fact or reason
31. Other Words for Additionally Infographic
32. Other Words for Additionally Additionally Synonyms with Examples
33. Learn another word for Additionally with example sentences
34. Additionally adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (furthermore) inoltre, in aggiunta, per di più cong congiunzione : Particella o espressione che unisce due frasi e ne determina il rapporto semantico: e, …
35. ‘But Additionally, they are cognisant of the reality that this crisis offers opportunities for starting and sustaining a dialogue.’ ‘In this case it was the extra value given them because Landy owned them or, Additionally, because in the case of art works given him by artist friends, they had high financial worth as …
36. Another way to say Additionally? Synonyms for Additionally (other words and phrases for Additionally) - Page 2.
37. Additionally, Intel demonstrated “Alder Lake,” the next-generation processor that represents a significant breakthrough in x86 architecture and Intel’s most power-scalable system-on-chip
38. Additionally, moreover, furthermore, and admittedly are very formal and are seldom found in colloquial contexts.Besides is very informal and seldom used in formal contexts.What is the specific context for your question?
39. Additionally - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
40. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Additionally adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (furthermore) además adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy
41. 1 ‘the organization relied Additionally on a vast network of informers’ SYNONYMS also , in addition, as well, too, besides, on top, on top of that, moreover, further, furthermore, what's more, over and above that, into the bargain, to boot
42. In this video, learn the difference between "Additionally" and "In Addition"
43. Both "Additionally" and "in addition" are adverbs that can be used to add compl
44. Additionally, the bus service will run on Sundays, every two hours
45. Additionally, it also shows that the outliers can be grouped together as a special case
46. The question is whether the Additionallyalso sequence is a stylistically acceptable one, given that both Additionally and also convey additivity.
47. Additionally, I went on a camping trip with the debate team
48. Furthermore and Moreover are also very formal, and they are basically the same as “in addition” and “Additionally”
49. As adverbs the difference between Additionally and moreover is that Additionally is by way of addition; in addition to; also while moreover is (conjunctive) in addition to what has been said; furthermore; Additionally.
50. Additionally, the statement introduced by “moreover” tends to contain a different kind of information from what has come before
51. Additionally, you can check your balance or order statements
52. Additionally, the bus service will run on Sundays, every two hours
53. Words like accordingly, Additionally, consequently, furthermore, and moreover are adverbs
54. Definition of Additionally in the Definitions.net dictionary
55. What does Additionally mean? Information and translations of Additionally in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
56. Synonyms and Antonyms of Additionally
57. Learn synonyms, antonyms, and opposites of Additionally in English with Spanish translations of every word.
58. These include transitional words such as "of course" and "Additionally." However, there are always exceptions to the rules
59. Additionally, staff will be offered a bonus scheme
60. Examples from the Corpus Additionally • Salads are not included in the price of entrees but may be ordered Additionally
61. • On this occasion, however, they asked that their solicitors should be served Additionally.
62. Additionally a literature survey was conducted to obtain public data bases with relevant information to complete the risk profile
63. If I have a sentence that starts with Additionally, finally, consequently, etc
64. Additionally, through some kind of family osmosis, children pick up that a parent is a philanderer, and this, in turn, gives an unspoken OK to such behavior
65. Guadalupe Sims HISTORY 542 Additionally , the Additionally , the Central Intelligence Agency encouraged anti-communist Islamic Republic of Pakistan 's ISI to check Moslem from around the cosmos to participate in the jehad against the Soviet unification .=== smoothen Solidarity movement and soldierlike practice of law === Pope John the Evangelist Apostle Paul deuce provided a lesson focus …