1. Adaptative - having a capacity for adaptation; "the adaptive coloring of a chameleon"
Adaptative, Adaptation, Adaptive
2. Adaptative is a synonym of adaptive
3. As adjectives the difference between Adaptative and adaptive is that Adaptative is of or pertaining to adaptation; adaptive while adaptive is of, pertaining to, characterized by or showing adaptation; making or made fit or suitable.
As, Adjectives, Adaptative, And, Adaptive, Adaptation
4. Adaptative DNN emulator-enabled multi-objective optimization to manage aquifer−sea flux interactions in a regional coastal aquifer Author links open overlay panel Xiayang Yu a b J
5. Adaptative definition: of or relating to adaptation Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Adaptative, Adaptation, And
6. The proper formation would have been 'Adaptative'
7. 'Adaptative' is part of the oxford dictionary though, which makes me believe that because of its origin both words coexist as synonyms.
8. What is the definition of Adaptative? What is the meaning of Adaptative? How do you use Adaptative in a sentence? What are synonyms for Adaptative?
9. Therefore, an imbalance or lack of adjustment of innate or Adaptative immunity leads to immune diseases.
An, Adjustment, Adaptative
10. Adaptative: 1 adj having a capacity for adaptation Synonyms: adaptive accommodative , reconciling tending to reconcile or accommodate; bringing into harmony adaptational of or relating to adaptation adjustive conducive to adjustment Antonyms: maladaptive showing faulty adaptation dysfunctional , nonadaptive (of a trait or condition) failing to
Adaptative, Adj, Adaptation, Adaptive, Accommodative, Accommodate, Adaptational, Adjustive, Adjustment, Antonyms
11. I authorize Adaptative Minerals to use my email address in order to receive a newsletter relating to its activities
Adaptative, Address, Activities,
12. Adaptative (adjective) adaptive
Adaptative, Adjective, Adaptive
13. Adaptative (adjective) Adaptive
Adaptative, Adjective, Adaptive
14. Adaptive: 1 adj having a capacity for adaptation “the adaptive coloring of a chameleon” Synonyms: Adaptative accommodative , reconciling tending to reconcile or accommodate; bringing into harmony adaptational of or relating to adaptation adjustive conducive to adjustment Antonyms: maladaptive showing faulty adaptation dysfunctional ,
Adaptive, Adj, Adaptation, Adaptative, Accommodative, Accommodate, Adaptational, Adjustive, Adjustment, Antonyms
15. Adaptative tuning of KELM parameters
16. The Adaptative Backlight is a modification kit designed by Retro K A I that replaces the original CCFL tube backlight with a more modern, uniform and energy efficient LED backlight
17. Adaptative definición: of or relating to adaptation Significado, pronunciación, traducciones y ejemplos
18. I know, drivers must always keep an eye on the road when driving, but the purpose of Adaptative Cruise Control is to follow traffic, react and stop other automobile makers have this implemented correctly.
Always, An, Adaptative, And, Automobile
19. The Influence of Innate and Adaptative Immune Responses on the Differential Clinical Outcomes of Leprosy Infect Dis Poverty
20. Adaptative tech for low vision March 12, 2021 1:56 PM Subscribe I find myself in need of some assistance with seeing, particularly text, while I sort out some medical issues.
21. Using response Adaptative randomisation, a maximum of 2500 patients allows 77%-92% power, detecting >15% primary outcome improvement
Definition of adaptive 1 : providing, contributing to, or marked by adaptation : arising as a result of adaptation ... left ventricular hypertrophy should not be considered solely an adaptive response to an increased ventricular workload.- Edward D. Frohlich et al.
Definition of adaptive. 1 : providing, contributing to, or marked by adaptation : arising as a result of adaptation … left ventricular hypertrophy should not be considered solely an adaptive response to an increased ventricular workload.— Edward D. Frohlich et al.
In behavioral ecology, adaptive behavior is any behavior that contributes directly or indirectly to an individual's reproductive success, and is thus subject to the forces of natural selection. Examples include favoring kin in altruistic behaviors, female selection of the most fit male, and defending a territory or harem from rivals.
Adaptive behavior. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Adaptive behavior refers to behavior that enables a person (usually used in the context of children) to get along in his or her environment with greatest success and least conflict with others. This is a term used in the areas of psychology and special education.