adapt (verb) · adapts (third person present) · adapted (past tense) · adapted (past participle) · adapting (present participle)
1. Adapt definition is - to make fit (as for a new use) often by modification
2. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of Adapt.
3. Wade Blank and Mike Auberger, Co-Founders of Adapt - Tom Olin - 1992
4. 14 synonyms of Adapt from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 63 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Adapt: to change (something) so as to make it suitable for a new use or situation
6. Find 41 ways to say Adapt, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. We chose Adapt because it’s so easy to start, you don’t need to spend months in setup, and above all, it performs
8. Over 100+ retailers, brands, manufacturers and agencies are growing their business with Adapt.
9. The Adapt Clothing Webstore :: Adapt San Francisco :: Adapt San Leandro :: Adapt Advancers
10. Adapt Community Network is the leading human service not-for-profit and a pioneer in providing cutting edge programs and services for people with disabilities
11. By clicking Submit, you authorize an AdaptHealth representative to contact you using the information provided above.
12. To become involved with Adapt you must have an active interest in the issue of changing the long term care system, getting people attendant services in the community and getting folks out of nursing homes and other institutions
13. Adapt is an activist organization
14. Adapt definition, to make suitable to requirements or conditions; adjust or modify fittingly: They Adapted themselves to the change quickly
15. He Adapted the novel for movies
16. Adapt fit, adjust, alter, or modify: She will Adapt the costume to fit
17. Adapt is a free and easy to use e-learning authoring tool that creates fully responsive, multi-device, HTML5 e-learning content using the award-winning Adapt …
18. Adapt.io, a sales acceleration software platform that provides B2B contact database for Sales and Marketing to run outbound campaigns, generate leads, and close deals faster than ever.
19. Adapt Training™ offers the following services: Physical Therapy, Massage, Fitness and Athletic Training
20. Adapt Training 9923 SW ARCTIC DRIVE, BEAVERTON, OR 97005 503 646 8482 [email protected]Adapttraining.com Tell us a little bit about yourself, and we will call you to schedule your FREE Game Planning Session
21. Adapt connects with thousands of sources and processes millions of data changes a day, ensuring your contact data is always fresh, complete and accurate.
22. Adapt is a global B2B contact and company database provider across multiple industries
23. Adapt has 300,000+ users and 100 million business contacts, including industry-specific company database and contact information such as job title, direct dial, and email address.
24. Adapt (formerly American Disabled for Attendant Programs Today) is a United States grassroots disability rights organization with chapters in 12 states and in Washington D
25. Adapt 2 It Home Medical Supply provides premium Medical Equipment in South Orange County, CA
26. For more information about Adapt services or to book an appointment, call our Intake Desk at 905-639-6537 ext.0 If this is long distance, call 905-693-4250 ext.0.
27. Adapt allows students and staff to access a range of applications on Any Device, Any Place and any Time
28. Adapt is a non-profit, community-based, outpatient addiction, assessment and treatment agency funded by the Ministry of Health & Long Term Care, the Ministry of Children and Youth Services, the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services, and the United Way.
29. Adapt pioneers research in media analytics, advanced machine learning, machine translation, media personalisation, speech & multimodal interaction and ethics & privacy in media
30. Adapt definition: make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose synonyms: tailor, naturalise, anglicize, anglicise, vary, alter, fit, naturalize, transcribe, gear
31. The words Adapt and adopt may sound similar, but their meanings are different
32. The verb Adapt means to change something to make it suitable for a particular use or situation; to change something (such as a novel) so that it can be presented in another form (such as a movie); or (for a person) to change one's ideas or behavior so that it's
33. Adapt Nutrition is a product line of on-the-go low carb snacks
34. The LibreTexts Adapt platform is supported by the Department of Education Open Textbook Pilot Project and the California Education Learning Lab.Unless otherwise noted, LibreTexts content is …
35. Flowers which are well Adapted to harsh winters The ability to Adapt is a definite asset in this job
36. Adapt yourself/itself etc (to something) How do these insects Adapt themselves to new environments? 2 [transitive] CHANGE/MAKE something DIFFERENT to change something to make it suitable for a different purpose Adapt something to do something
37. Adapt assists HIDTAs with translating, implementing, and evaluating substance use prevention strategies within their unique communities
38. The mission of Adapt is to advance knowledge, skills, and quality outcomes in the field of substance use prevention while supporting successful integration of evidence-based strategies into communities.
39. Adapt 3,806 followers on LinkedIn
40. We are Adapt, designers and creators of digital products
41. Adapt has sizes for the whole family (Baby, Kids, Women's and Men's) but design selection may vary
42. Adapt also carries various other items such as license plate frames, hats/beanies, decals, glasses/mugs, key …
43. “Adapt framework truly endorses the meaning of Adapt by allowing us to develop responsive content for multiple platforms and devices
44. Whether your app is a simple website or a complex microservice architecture that integrates with multiple external services, deploying is as simple as Adapt run.
45. When you make a change to your code or app description, Adapt update analyzes the changes and dependencies to only build and update the …
46. Adapt: Analog Digital Automatic Program Tester: Adapt: ARPA Database Access and Presentation Terminal: Adapt: Assessment Discovery Activation Projection Transition (sales) Adapt: Approach for Data Management, Archive, Protection and Transmission: Adapt: Airworthiness Directive Action PIAT Team: Adapt: Automated Design and Planning Tool: Adapt
47. The Adapt IT Holdings Limited (Adapt IT) group is Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) listed and a Level 1 Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) contributor that provides leading specialised software and digitally-led business solutions that assist clients across targeted industries to Achieve more by improving their customer experience, core business operations, business
48. The Adapt: Automotive Technology Summit provides anyone who owns, manages or works in a repair or service facility in the automotive aftermarket with a unique, unmatched opportunity to learn directly from automakers and the industry’s foremost leaders about the most progressive and pressing technology trends disrupting their industry—and how they can better equip their businesses to grow
49. The Adapt-PT/RC demo program is licensed for use for demonstration purposes only
50. The TEMPUR-Adapt Hybrid mattress is constructed with our legendary TEMPUR material and premium spring coils to give you everything you need for rejuvenating sleep: conforming comfort for pressure-relief, and supportive reinforcement for alignment
51. Adapt definition: If you Adapt to a new situation or Adapt yourself to it, you change your ideas or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
52. Adapt is an intelligent study planner that keeps students organised wherever they are
53. The reasonable man Adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to Adapt the world to himself
54. You should Adapt yourself to the new class
55. Automated Data Processing Tool (Adapt)Adapt is a Microsoft Access application used by the Division of Waste Management (DWM) to evaluate analytical chemistry data from water, soil and air samples
56. "Did we learn quickly enough and did we Adapt
57. Adapt leaflet_cover Photo: IUCN With the financial support of the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida), Adapt aims to increase ecosystem and community resilience to climate change and environmental degradation by applying Nature-based solutions for disaster risk reduction
Adaptation refers to the changes that an organism undergo in order to fit natural surroundings.
Definition of Adapt. 1. Verb. (transitive) To make suitable; to make to correspond; to fit or suit; to proportion. ¹ 2. Verb. (transitive) To fit by alteration; to modify or remodel for a different purpose; to adjust: as, to adapt a story or a foreign play for the stage; to adapt an old machine to a new manufacture. ¹ 3. Verb.
adapt (something) to. 1. To become familiar or comfortable with something. When used in this way, the phrase does not take a noun or pronoun between "adapt" and "to.".
As verbs the difference between modify and adapt is that modify is to make partial changes to while adapt is to make suitable; to make to correspond; to fit or suit; to proportion. adapted; fit; suited; suitable.