See also: Adamantly
1. Adamantly definition is - in an adamant manner : with great insistence or determination
2. How to use Adamantly in a sentence.
3. Adverb with an utterly unyielding attitude, in spite of all appeals, urgings, challenges, etc.:T The plaintiff and her mother were Adamantly opposed to participation in family court proceedings and repeatedly expressed this sentiment to state officials.
4. To be Adamantly opposed to sth → oponerse terminantemente or firmemente a algo Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co
5. / ˈæd.ə.mənt.li / in a way that means it is impossible to persuade you or make you change your opinion or decision: The mayor is Adamantly opposed to any tax increase
6. Most people were Adamantly against …
7. Find 28 ways to say Adamantly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Johnson has always Adamantly maintained his innocence
9. Most Adamantly, quest walkthrough and hints
10. The Herald favoured returning Niue to direct New Zealand rule, despite the fact that most Niueans Adamantly opposed this.: My wife, rational in most other things, Adamantly refused to admit that her beautiful baby son would stoop to pushing her buttons
11. The president, his cabinet, the Pentagon brass, and leading members of Congress remain Adamantly opposed to conscription.
12. Adamantly meaning In an immovable or inflexible manner
13. She is Adamantly denying any such statement.
14. ‘She Adamantly refuses to leave behind the seventy people in her care.’ ‘She Adamantly insisted that she did nothing of the kind.’ ‘I opted for dreads, but he Adamantly refused.’ ‘He set out Adamantly opposed to change, but then saw that the tide was for change on this issue.’
15. Adamantly (comparative more Adamantly, superlative most Adamantly) In an immovable or inflexible manner
16. She is Adamantly denying the allegations
17. Peter Langley, from the Campaign to Protect Rural England (CPRE), said he was " Adamantly opposed" to the Solihull beauty spot being offered up to help meet the Government's proposal that more than 17,000 new homes are needed in the borough by 2026
18. “ Adamantly opposed to the marriage” Think you’ve got a good vocabulary?
19. "He Adamantly refused to listen to Soulja Boi" Vehement is more so the passion & intensely emotional response
20. What does Adamantly mean? Proper usage and audio pronunciation (plus IPA phonetic transcription) of the word Adamantly
21. Information about Adamantly in the AudioEnglish.org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms
22. Ex-NWA Vice President David Lagana “Adamantly” Denies Sexual Assault Allegation Posted By: Ryan Satin June 23,
23. In a way that shows you are determined not to change your mind or to be persuaded about something His family were Adamantly opposed to the marriage.
24. › Most Adamantly • Blood Gets In Your Eyes; Good From Far, Far From Good - Part 1 • Sixth Sense of Sympathy • Through the Cracks • Good From Far, Far From Good - Part 2 • Deadly Little
25. His family were Adamantly opposed to the marriage: 2
26. Britain is Adamantly opposed to the new directive: 3
27. The mayor is Adamantly opposed to any tax increase: 4." Come over here " he told her Adamantly: 5
28. She was Adamantly opposed to her husband travelling to Brussels: 6
29. Bulger however Adamantly resisted the efforts: 7
30. Modigliani Adamantly refused to admit paternity of the child
31. Antonyms for Adamantly include somewhat, half, partially, partly, fairly, part, relatively, slightly, pretty and rather
32. See 2 authoritative translations of Adamantly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
33. Definition of Adamantly in a determined way; unwilling to change Examples of Adamantly in a sentence Although the student Adamantly denies cheating on the test, the teacher has proof that she is lying
34. His family were Adamantly opposed to the marriage
35. Britain is Adamantly opposed to the new directive
36. The mayor is Adamantly opposed to any tax increase
37. " Come over here, " he told her Adamantly
38. What does Adamantly mean? Meaning of Adamantly
39. Adamantly synonyms, pronunciation, spelling and more from Free Dictionary.
40. I Adamantly and vehemently reject and deny any and all implication and allegation that I have ever engaged in any improper behavior toward this person or any other person I have ever worked with.
41. But Islanders Adamantly refused to become part of Argentina.: Sin embargo, los isleños se negaron firmemente a formar parte de la Argentina.: I'd say often those who Adamantly oppose the d-train are its most frequent passengers.: Diría que con frecuencia aquellos que más firmemente se oponen al "Tren-D", son sus más frecuentes pasajeros.: The visiting physician recommended surgery, which
42. Adamantly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
43. Formula E boss Jamie Reigle was “Adamantly against” delaying the introduction of the forthcoming Gen3 cars during crisis talks held amid the first wave of the pandemic
44. Search Adamantly and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
45. You can complete the definition of Adamantly given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
46. Hey, How's it going guys! And welcome to a brand new video,Today Adamantly is going to play Sheridan doing 8100DMG and 6Kills Liked this Video? Please Like A
47. Hillary Clinton sounded very much like a Republican on immigration, saying she was “Adamantly against illegal immigrants.” Five years later, in …
48. While Einstein Adamantly declared himself without religion, he never considered himself an atheist but a scientist; however he always considered himself a member of the Jewish culture and with the changes taking place in Germany, he became a prominent spokesmen for the Zionist movement.
49. Unfortunately, I remain Adamantly opposed because I am sure the
50. Translate Adamantly into Spanish
51. Find words for Adamantly in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary
52. Traducir Adamantly de Inglés a español.
53. 2 days ago · Formula E boss Jamie Reigle was “Adamantly against” delaying the introduction of the forthcoming Gen3 cars during crisis talks held amid the first wave of the pandemic
54. “I Adamantly and vehemently reject and deny any and all implication and allegation that I have ever engaged in any improper behavior toward this person or any other person I …
55. >Nixon was Adamantly against and dismissed the notion of launching a first strike
56. How influential was she for the Adamantly progressive devel
57. Adamantly pogawędka physics odsoudit композиция запросов escape outstanding miano (n.) filozof (m.) einen neuen Tauchrekord aufstellen opvraagtaal ski contract for the carriage ilusionar comparador (m.) navet access method artificial மச்சம், மரு township banos buon giorno Leiden (the Netherlands) terrain
adamantly, adverb Word Origin for adamant Old English: from Latin adamant-, stem of adamas, from Greek; literal meaning perhaps: unconquerable, from a- 1 + daman to tame, conquer
Definition of adamantly. : in an adamant manner : with great insistence or determination They adamantly refused to answer any more questions.
Synonyms for adamant. adamantine, bullheaded, dogged, hard, hard-nosed, hardened, hardheaded, headstrong,
An adamant is an imaginary stone of impenetrable hardness. Historically, the word applied to actual stones (and other substances) believed to be impenetrable; in the 17th century the word was used as a synonym of diamond. The noun adamant comes from a Latin word meaning "material of extreme hardness, diamond.".