actuate (verb) · actuates (third person present) · actuated (past tense) · actuated (past participle) · actuating (present participle)
See also: Actuation
1. Actuation: See: act , basis , commission , impetus , impulse , incentive , instigation , persuasion , provocation , reason
2. Definition of Actuation in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Actuation mean? Information and translations of Actuation in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. Find 115 ways to say Actuation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Emerson now offers the largest portfolios of Actuation and controls products available in the market today
6. Our innovative Actuation solutions use lightweight, durable materials to power and control an aircraft
7. With more than half a century of experience in advancing Actuation, we deliver systems that are at the forefront of design, manufacture, test and product certification
8. Choose from a wide range of Actuation products, including:
9. Actuation is a brand focused on music and community
10. Actuation: A home for the dedicated Record Label
11. Actuation Plus is an ACTUATOR and VALVE supplier that offers industry leading service to our end users
12. Hypernyms ("Actuation" is a kind of): act; deed; human action; human activity (something that people do or cause to happen)
13. Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "Actuation"): launch; launching (the act of propelling with force)
14. Magnetic Actuation is one of the most widely used Actuation principles found in our daily lives
15. In this chapter, we studied magnetic Actuation and discussed several related topics including basic magnetic theory, scaling effect, the Lorentz force, magnetic induction, magnetic force and torque, magnetic field gradient, magnetization, and
16. Synonyms for Actuation include spur, stimulus, motivation, impetus, incentive, encouragement, stimulant, incitement, impulse and boost
17. When precise movement and control is imperative, our Actuation products deliver on land, sea, air, and space
18. Our Actuation systems for military platforms range from flight controls and utility Actuation to missiles, providing the reliability and innovation critical to mission success
19. They are available for both multi-turn and quarter-turn operation in the most demanding environmental conditions, with non-intrusive designs offering a full complement of network controls and options, or basic intrusive Actuation for simplified control applications.
20. For the Hasselblad H5D-40 and possibly other models, the Actuation count can be found in the operating menu: menu > settings > system status > shutter count
21. Why do I get such bizarre results for the shutter count of my Fujifilm X-T2? The X-T2 was the first camera for which Fujifilm implemented EXIF-based Actuation recording.
22. Albuterol Sulfate 90 Mcg/Actuation Breath Activated Powder Inhaler Common Brand(S): ProAir RespiClick Generic Name(S): albuterol sulfate View Free Coupon
23. Specializing in robust, commercially derived electromechanical Actuation solutions for ground defense vehicles and navy vessels
24. Note: Adjustable Actuation (sensitivity) is only available on the Apex Pro and Apex Pro TKL keyboards, which provide the ability to adjust between .4mm and 3.6mm travel distance to register a keypress.
25. You can quickly and easily adjust your Actuation point directly on the keyboard using the OLED screen, however this will adjust the sensitivity of all
26. What is Electraulic™ Actuation? Electraulic™ Actuation is a brand of electro-hydraulic Actuation unique to REXA
27. The Actuation Rod is a post-Skeletron, craftable tool which allows directly switching the states of Actuators without having to activate them via wire
28. Today, many valves Actuation application such as sluice gates and quarter turn valves, demand more from hydraulic and pneumatic actuators than ever before
29. Meeting these high performance demands requires true premium-quality actuators — such as the product lines by Hanna Actuation
30. Brake Actuation pressure downstream of all valves, boosters, ABS pump, etc., whether pneumatic or hydraulic, is a fundamentally important parameter that must be measured accurately in experimental brake testing
31. Actuation Group, South Holland, IL
32. Actuation - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
33. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Actuation n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
34. Woodward provides complete Actuation system design, analysis, and testing across a wide range of turbine engine applications: engine start, variable geometry, thermal management, turbine clearance control, engine operability, and compressor bleed applications
35. Actuation is a key component to ensure valves in the most critical applications operate when required, as required, and in industry-leading speed and response
36. Using Actuation elements in series
37. An important feature of the high-redundancy Actuation is that the actuator elements are connected both in parallel and in series
38. The aircraft seat Actuation system market includes major players Astronics Corporation (US), ITT Inc
39. The very best Actuation setting is the one you design, so have fun with it! Everyone has many different styles and use cases for a keyboard
40. Electrohydraulic Actuation systems on the market today offer various advantages with respect to conventional hydraulic variants, including: Time to lock: this is the time with which the braking system can build up to the desired pressure
41. The "Aircraft Seat Actuation System Market to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
42. The global aircraft seat Actuation system market size is projected to grow from USD
43. As one of the world’s foremost suppliers of Actuation products, Exlar Automation continues to develop new products to fit industry demands
44. Triumph Mechanical Solutions is a world leader in aerospace and defense Actuation solutions with a vast portfolio of products on the most technologically advanced platforms
45. Our core competencies are hydraulic Actuation systems including landing gear, door Actuation, valves and manifolds, locking mechanisms (e.g
46. Shutter Actuation count is the number of times the shutter button has been pressed and triggered the shutter to release for taking a photo
47. This review thus addresses four different aspects of biomedical m‐bots: design/fabrication, functionalization, Actuation, and localization
48. The Actuation point, however, was 1.3 mm (many cherry reds are 1.5), and the lighting is particularly nice (no one has them beat on this, IMO, the omron switches, labeled as Romer G, have a clear stem in the center piping light right up to the laser cut characters), but a …
49. Dublin, March 23, Mar 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) -- Dublin, March 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Aircraft Seat Actuation System Market to 2025"
The rise time of steering actuation was about 0.7 s, and the settling time was about l.0 s with an accurate steering angle tracking. Other limitations are: limited life cycle, nonlinear operation owing to hysteretic behavior and still low actuation strains.
Complex sensing and actuation systems may be prone to failure in the harsh environment. In changes from below, women tend to use higher proportions of innovative forms (actuation) (2001:293). These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web.
These capabilities are combined into a single, compact device in order to provide stiff, multi-degreeof-freedom actuation as end-of-arm tooling. The rise time of steering actuation was about 0.7 s, and the settling time was about l.0 s with an accurate steering angle tracking.
Define actuation. actuation synonyms, actuation pronunciation, actuation translation, English dictionary definition of actuation. tr.v. ac·tu·at·ed , ac·tu·at·ing , ac·tu·ates 1. To put into motion or action; activate: electrical relays that actuate the elevator. 2.