actualize (verb) · actualizes (third person present) · actualized (past tense) · actualized (past participle) · actualizing (present participle) · actualise (verb) · actualises (third person present) · actualised (past tense) · actualised (past participle) · actualising (present participle)
1. Examples of Actualize in a Sentence several years passed before any profits from the enterprise Actualized Recent Examples on the Web With Clubhouse, Martin and other tribal members gather knowledge and aid by joining rooms and harnessing resources to Actualize …
2. To realize in action or make real: "More flexible life patterns could nurture and renew our spirits through opportunities to Actualize personal dreams" (Fred Best)
3. Actualize is about the very real relationship between an expert Lead Instructor, and you, the student
4. 13 synonyms of Actualize from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Actualize
6. Actualize: to come into existence.
7. The ethical task is to fulfil the moral law, to Actualize the ethical ideal in conduct and character
8. THEORETICAL ETHICS MILTON VALENTINE The Good, therefore, is not active; for what need to Actualize would actualization have? PLOTINOS: COMPLETE WORKS, V
9. After graduation, Actualize provides you the opportunity to work on your job hunt in a structured environment with expert career guidance and accountability
10. At Actualize Consulting, our mission is to be an industry leader in the management and automation of financial functions and corporate financial events
11. What is Actualize? Originally designed to help diabetic patients improve their health, Actualize is a delicious low-carb instant meal that can be prepared in seconds
12. About Actualize is a 12-week software development bootcamp in Chicago and online throughout the US, offering both part-time and full-time options
13. Actualized.org is a non-ideological teaching grounded in direct experience and contemplation
14. We Actualize-it We turn ideas into reality We Actualize-it We turn ideas into reality We Actualize-it We turn ideas into reality We Actualize-it Consulting and Contract Engineering Services
15. Actualize Sports & Fitness is North Central Washington's premier performance enhancement training, health and nutrition, and mental achievement coaching center
16. We exist to educate, encourage and empower Actualize Sports (competitive athletes, teams and coaches) & Actualize Fitness (fitness enthusiasts of all ages and abilities) clients to
17. About Actualize Actualize is a coding bootcamp that values quality education above all else
18. Actualize provides both daytime and
19. ActualizeIt (merged with its sister product, JobCharge) enables advertising agencies, graphics departments, production facilities, editorial, and FX houses to track production workflow, from bidding to billing and everything in between.
20. Start Here! The fundamentals of how to self-Actualize
21. Actualize Sports & Fitness, Wenatchee, WA
22. Actualize Sports & Fitness is North Central Washington's
23. A related term is self-Actualized (self-actualise) which means to accomplish or complete oneself to your fullest potential.It has all the same forms as Actualize and all the same spelling variations
24. It could be the chance many freedom lovers have been waiting for to Actualize the Constitution’s potential for protecting free interprovincial commerce and economic liberty.
25. "Actualize! is engaging, flexible, and useful for a wide variety of different audiences
26. Actualize is a coding bootcamp that provides instruction in full-stack web development for students with limited coding experience
27. The Actualize OS expands your human operating system with five new software installations (mental models) that psycho-actively change they way you think
28. Actualize definition, to make actual or real; turn into action or fact
29. A lover of God, husband and father, he is the CEO/President Actualize
30. Casper asserts that tested knowledge, a proper thought process, and the understanding of one’s life purpose will lead to becoming an Actualizer.
31. Synonyms for Actualize include realise, realize, effect, objectify, appear, arise, begin, break, bring about and commence
32. Actualize is a Chicago-based coding school
33. It teaches students the most essential principles of software engineering.Actualize focuses on hands-on experience and career advice so students can land a job in tech after graduating.
34. Definition of Actualize verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
35. ‘Recognize the potential; Actualize the dream.’ ‘You have the support you need to achieve success and Actualize dynamic plans.’ ‘You fulfill personal promises and actualise professional plans.’ ‘Veena abided by her son's decision to let the young girl actualise her potential and dream.’
36. Actualize Consulting is a professional services firm specializing in business process engineering and technology implementations for financial institutions
37. To realize in action or make real: "More flexible life patterns could nurture and renew our spirits through opportunities to Actualize personal dreams" (Fred Best)
38. One person may self-Actualize through artistic expression, while another will do so by becoming a parent, and yet another by inventing new technologies
39. Maslow believed that, because of the difficulty of fulfilling the four lower needs, very few people would successfully become self-Actualized, or would only do so in a limited capacity.
40. Self-actualization was coined by the organismic theorist Kurt Goldstein for the motive to realize one's full potential: "the tendency to Actualize itself as fully as possible is the basic drive
41. See 2 authoritative translations of Actualize in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
42. To Actualize the expectation articulated by Vatican II requires much work and effort
43. They sought to Actualize what their predecessors tried to symbolise
44. Youve made it possible for us to Actualize our greatest dream
45. And seeking to Actualize them again, we do but renew the crust
46. Ceremonial deeds are used to Actualize free contacts with Reality.
47. Actualize definition: to make actual or real Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
48. Actualize is a part-time Coding Bootcamp and Apprenticeship that mentors students from all backgrounds on their path to a successful coding career.
49. When the number of old database editions reaches 25 or more, we should consider dropping all old database editions by running the adop Actualize_all phase and then performing a full cleanup
50. Actualize is a learning business helping people and organisations develop
51. The Map of Consciousness Explained: A Proven Energy Scale to Actualize Your Ultimate Potential - Kindle edition by Hawkins, David R.
52. Actualize has also appeared in 0 other occasions according to our records
53. Actualize - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
54. Inflections of 'Actualize' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Actualizes v 3rd person singular (US & UK) actualizing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a …
Not to actualize the idea of the Church, only to strive after its actualization, is the task of a religious communion. There must therefore be an external agent, itself actual, to actualize a potential. Ceremonial deeds are used to actualize free contacts with Reality.
verb (used with object), ac·tu·al·ized, ac·tu·al·iz·ing. to make actual or real; turn into action or fact.
Youve made it possible for us to actualize our greatest dream. And seeking to actualize them again, we do but renew the crust. Not to actualize the idea of the Church, only to strive after its actualization, is the task of a religious communion. There must therefore be an external agent, itself actual, to actualize a potential.
1. To realize in action or make real: "More flexible life patterns could ... nurture and renew our spirits through opportunities to actualize personal dreams" (Fred Best). 2. To describe or portray realistically. To become actual. ac′tu·al·i·za′tion (-ə-lĭ-zā′shən) n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.