1. Actual definition is - existing in fact or reality
2. How to use Actual in a sentence.
3. 'Actual' You use Actual to emphasize that the place, object, or person you are talking about is the real or genuine one
4. The predicted results and the Actual results are very different
5. The interpretation bore no relation to the Actual words spoken.
6. Actual definition, existing in act or fact; real: an Actual case of heroism; Actual expenses
7. 10 synonyms of Actual from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 40 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Actual: existing in fact and not merely as a possibility
9. Actual is an adjective meaning ‘true’, ‘real’ and ‘the thing in itself’
10. It does not refer to time. Actual always comes immediately before the noun it is describing: … Actually as a discourse marker
11. Find 65 ways to say Actual, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. From Middle English Actual, actuel (“active”), from Anglo-Norman actuel, Actual, and its source Late Latin actuālis (“active, practical”), from Latin actus (“act, action, performance”), from agere (“to do; to act”) + -alis (“-al”).
13. The term "Actual" is real and used in military radio communication
14. The latest tweets from @bravokiloActual
15. The latest tweets from @TheActualCC
16. Synonyms for Actual in Free Thesaurus
17. 33 synonyms for Actual: genuine, real, true, confirmed, authentic, verified, truthful, bona fide, dinkum
18. Actual is an adjective, Actuality is a noun, Actually is an adverb, Actualize is a verb: The Actual facts are these
19. In Actuality, the quarter didn't disappear; it was in the magician's hand
20. Actuals definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
21. Actual (adj.) early 14c., "pertaining to acts or an action;" late 14c
22. In the broader sense of "real, existing" (as opposed to potential, ideal, etc.); from Old French actuel "now existing, up to date" (13c.), from Late Latin Actualis "active, pertaining to action," adjectival form of Latin actus "a doing" (from PIE root *ag-"to drive, draw out or forth, move").
23. However, there is a difference between the nominal size (what the lumber is referred to) and the Actual size
24. The tables below provide both the nominal and Actual sizes so many common North American lumber sizes.
25. Actuals: The physical commodity that underlies a futures contract or is traded in the physical market
26. If you describe something as Actual, it really exists or is true
27. You might excitedly tell your friends that you saw an Actual bald eagle land on your mailbox
28. Use the adjective Actual when you want to emphasize that something is certain or confirmed, especially when it's different from what you expected.
29. Principal Translations: Spanish: English: Actual adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta")
30. (del presente) current, present, contemporary adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house.": La situación económica Actual es desastrosa.
31. How many syllables in Actual? 2 6 1 7 3 8 9 5 4 syllables
32. Divide Actual into syllables: ac-tu-al Stressed syllable in Actual: ac-tu-al How to pronounce Actual: ak-choo-ul How to say Actual: How to pronounce Actual
33. Wondering why Actual is 2 6 1 7 3 8 9 5 4 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
34. ‘The Actual life experience of the therapist can be an extremely important factor.’ ‘Thus, the Actual footage of Carroll saying anything of importance is a bit limited.’ ‘It did make me want to buy one of his CD's, the Actual rapping was good, he does has a very distinctive voice.’
35. If command calls for "Hunter Two-One Actual" they are requesting the acting commander of
36. Download Actual Virtual Desktops 8.14.5
37. Actual Virtual Desktops extends the standard window manager of the Windows® operating system with the virtual desktops facility
38. Running Actual Virtual Desktops, you will be able to create as many virtual desktops as you need, assign custom wallpaper to a certain virtual desktop, assign custom hotkey to
39. I know Germany won, but I can’t tell you the Actual …
40. Actual Expenses - To use the Actual expense method, you must determine what it Actually costs to operate the car for the portion of the overall use of the car that's business use
41. You use Actual to emphasize that you are referring to something real or genuine.
42. " The Actual number of people who got injured in the fire is much higher
43. " (number) " The Actual size of the product is much smaller
44. " (size) " The Actual cost for repairs is higher than the estimate
45. " (cost, amount) " I smiled at them, but my Actual thought was not nice
46. " (thought, feeling) " Animals have Actual feelings
47. ‘The Actual life experience of the therapist can be an extremely important factor.’ ‘Thus, the Actual footage of Carroll saying anything of importance is a bit limited.’ ‘It did make me want to buy one of his CD's, the Actual rapping was good, he does has a very distinctive voice.’
48. Looking for the abbreviation of Actual? Find out what is the most common shorthand of Actual on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
49. The Actual Expenses method or 2
50. The Actual cost was higher than we expected
51. The Actual number of unemployed is more than 15 million
52. What were his Actual words? A variety of factors could cause our Actual results to differ from the expected results
53. The story of the film is based on Actual events and people.
54. You mean Actual pictures? A 2014-07-24: Actual work hours will be charged A 2014-04-08: I would say it is the Actual 'jump'
55. A 2014-02-25: What is the Actual wording? A 2013-11-30: As this is about bike lights, I as A 2013-11-13: Just to stress the Actual phrase - » Im Forum nach Actual suchen » Im Forum nach Actual fragen
56. This virtual ruler that can be adjusted to true size, that can Actually measure the Actual length, the upper half is metric ruler (millimetre and centimetre), lower half is inches ruler, before you use this ruler, please set the pixels per inch to your own device.
57. Grounded in (Actual) fact Based on or rooted in something that is accurate or real
58. Is that a true story? Is it grounded in Actual fact? See also: fact, ground what the Actual fuck rude slang An expression of dismay or indignation
59. The Actual Cost fields show costs incurred for work already performed by resources on their tasks, along with any other recorded costs associated with the task
60. There are several categories of Actual Cost fields.
61. You'll get the Actual exam questions, plus all the correct answers
62. Actual Window Manager Version: 8.14.5 (February 12, 2021) Total Windows® Facelift!: Actual Window Manager is an innovative utility for organizing Windows® desktop via extended window manipulation capability for more convenient and enjoyable work with your computer
63. Actual Finish (assignment field) Entry Type Calculated or entered
64. How Calculated The Actual Finish field contains "NA" until there is zero remaining work or you set the % Complete or % Work Complete field to 100
65. When the work complete reaches 100 percent, Project sets the Actual Finish field to the status date or scheduled finish date.
66. Actual Owner: A person or entity that receives the benefit of ownership
67. Being the Actual owner, the asset is under the person's or entity's name and they are entitled to any advantage from that
68. The Actual wind, Actual solar and Actual load is updated every five minutes and represent an integrated 5minute average
69. Because the data can be updated either hourly or every 5minutes, the Actual vs Forecast comparison will always be
70. I can not give the Actual figures
71. Both deny conspiring to cause Actual bodily harm
72. I can give you the Actual figures
73. The Actual nest is a work of art
74. Actual and perceived fall risks were then estimated using recognised scoring scales and participants were followed up monthly over a one-year period
75. Fear 'ups older people's fall risk' Actual : Unlikely to be funded before 2016 at the earliest and rejected by the Department for Transport (DfT) last month
76. In Busy Toddler's Guide to Actual Parenting, Susie gives the achievable advice she's known for around the world, from daily life and #beingtwoisfine to tantrums and tattling and teaching the ABCs
77. Replacement cost vs. Actual cash value
78. On homeowners, renters, or condo policies, your property and belongings may be insured for the Actual cash value (ACV) or replacement cost (RCV)
79. The Actual cash value is the current value (with depreciation).
80. Actual Evapotranspiration (ETa): Provides a per-pixel estimate of daily water transfer from the Earth's surface to the atmosphere in units of water depth in millimeters (mm)
81. What is Actual Costing? Costing accounting that uses Actual cost, direct-cost rates and Actual qualities used in production to determine the cost of specific products is called Actual Costing
82. With Actual costing system, usually direct costs to a cost object or something that has a measurable cost is traced.
Person(noun) a character or part, as in a play; a specific kind or manifestation of individual character, whether in real life, or in literary or dramatic representation; an assumed character. Person(noun) the bodily form of a human being; body; outward appearance; as, of comely person.
noun, plural truths [troothz, trooths] /truðz, truθs/. the true or actual state of a matter: He tried to find out the truth.
actual, existent(adj) presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible. "the predicted temperature and the actual temperature were markedly different"; "actual and imagined conditions". Antonyms: noncurrent, unreal, potential, latent, possible, false. Synonyms:
actualize - make real or concrete; give reality or substance to; "our ideas must be substantiated into actions". actualise, realize, substantiate, realise. create, make - make or cause to be or to become; "make a mess in one's office"; "create a furor".