1. Find 138 ways to say Actioned, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. Synonyms for Actioned include enacted, acted on, affected, executed, accomplished, applied, effected, fulfilled, implemented and performed
3. Actioned meaning Simple past tense and past participle of action.
4. They Actioned all the necessary and vital facets of the business objectives and achieved so much
5. Submitted by MaryC on March 31, 2020 Anagrams for Actioned »
6. Interestingly, in the Google ngram for 'Actioned', there was a large surge of usage in the mid-19th century that dropped to a trickle until a new surge starting in the early 1980s.
7. Actioned Absolute bollocks spoken by incompetent managers, particularly those that work in the civil service or call centre environment, who wander round uselessy with bits of paper, bollocking people for no good reason other than they are a Grade A twat
8. Why has it not been Actioned ?"
9. The plan was Actioned early last year
10. Synonyms for Actioned in Free Thesaurus
11. All the plans in the world won't get you there unless you're consistently taking action. Actioned is a new productivity app helping individuals and teams get more of the important things done: www.Actioned.com
12. Another way to say Actioned? Synonyms for Actioned (other words and phrases for Actioned).
13. Actioned (not comparable) Having a specified kind of action.
14. Yes, the word "Actioned" can be found in at least one dictionary
15. It is an adjective and it gives two sentences on how it is used: If I make a service request, when will it be Actioned? The firearms are fast-Actioned.
16. Learn the translation for ‘Actioned’ in LEO’s English ⇔ German dictionary
17. High quality example sentences with “has been Actioned” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English
18. Actionably: Actioned : actioner Words that sound like or rhyme with Actioned auctioned sectioned suctioned cautioned aconite accented connoted accounted coontie cocooned
19. "Actioned" is a commonly used term within eneterprise referring to the completion of tasks or allocated jobs
20. Eg - The list of tasks have been Actioned from the last meeting and are now ready for review Submitted By: russydunt - 01/07/2012
21. High quality example sentences with “request has been Actioned” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English
22. He said, "They told me I was being" Actioned "
23. One to process mail, two for items that need to be Actioned and the third for items that are just passing through
24. I wondered over to visit and was told that the rifle was a Springfield Actioned.25 Niedner.
25. Antonyms for Actioned include overturned, contravened, invalidated, nullified, repealed, undid, undone, abrogated, annulled and negated
26. ‘The letter was Actioned by the Milton Keynes Council and endorsed accordingly 8th April 2002.’ ‘I have made numerous calls to the so called Help Line and nothing is ever Actioned.’ ‘However, for some reason, it was not allocated to a specific member of staff and he could not say why the instruction to update the records was not
27. Looking for Actioned? Find out information about Actioned
28. This article deals only with civil procedure in Explanation of Actioned
29. What does unActioned mean? Not having been Actioned; regarding which nothing has been done
30. Actioned is a revolutionary new productivity tool for teams and individuals
31. Want to be more productive? Want your team to be more productive? Actioned is a revolutionary new productivity tool for
32. Actioned Analytics Pave the Way to New Customer Value The more companies deliver Actioned analytics, the more they can measure, monitor, influence, and drive real value creation
33. Actioned definition: something done (usually as opposed to something said) synonyms: act, inhibition, interaction, playing, consultation, deed, application
34. Actioned Fiona Adler, the founder of Actioned , a digital team productivity tool, warns against goals being “too big and undefined”, such as ‘grow my business’ or ‘reach a revenue target
35. 1) List three examples of impact of risk for a workplace if risk is not identified or Actioned
36. If the cleaner sucks in air at the water line a safety mechanism is Actioned, and it will sink back to the bottom after a few moments
37. You have opened Mendeley Desktop to insert a citation or select a style but you have not yet Actioned this in Mendeley Desktop, until you do this Microsoft Word will continue to be unresponsive
38. Mausers and Mauser Type Actioned Rifles