1. / ˌæk.rəˈmoʊ.ni.əs.li / in a way that is full of anger, arguments, and bad feeling: In 2012 he separated Acrimoniously from his wife
2. The group Acrimoniously disbanded in the mid-80s.
3. Sutherland chivalrously assumed the sole authorship, and was Acrimoniously attacked by some of his professional brethren
4. 2 OF 2 EDWARD TYAS COOK They carried on the parliamentary war, not less Acrimoniously than when they were a majority, but somewhat more artfully.
5. Definition of Acrimoniously in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Acrimoniously mean? Information and translations of Acrimoniously in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. ‘Last week, the society vigorously defended its record on complaints, insisting only 0.4% of its dealings with the public ended Acrimoniously.’ ‘The courts will decide if the allegations are true, but one thing is certain: working for a celebrity can be more lucrative than marrying one, especially when it all ends Acrimoniously.’
8. Civil was Acrimoniously disputing the orthodoxy of this visiting brother's intention to sing this from the pulpit at the
9. (comparative more Acrimoniously, superlative most Acrimoniously) In an acrimonious manner; with acrimony.
10. Synonyms for Acrimoniously include bitterly, resentfully, grudgingly, sorely, sourly, sullenly, tartly, testily, caustically and irascibly
11. (formal) in a way that is full of strong bitter feelings and words Talks broke down Acrimoniously.
12. Synonyms for Acrimoniously in Free Thesaurus
13. (formal) in a way that is full of strong bitter feelings and words Talks broke down Acrimoniously.
14. — Acrimoniously adverb — acrimoniousness noun [uncountable
15. Acrimoniously 'Acrimoniously' is a 13 letter word starting with A and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Acrimoniously We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Acrimoniously will help you to finish your crossword today.
16. The issue was Acrimoniously debated
17. Antonyms for Acrimoniously include gently, kindly, kindlily, benignly, caringly, compassionately, pleasantly, affectionately, amicably and friendlily
18. See authoritative translations of Acrimoniously in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
19. Spanish Translation of “Acrimoniously” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
20. Acrimoniously - find the meaning and all words formed with Acrimoniously, anagrams with Acrimoniously and much more.
21. Translation for 'Acrimoniously' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
22. Indeed, the work of these last six months cannot merely be assessed superficially, Acrimoniously and in a partisan spirit or, worse still, with a concern just for the internal affairs of the countries of the Union
23. Acrimoniously adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with anger, bitterly) avec acrimonie loc adv locution adverbiale : groupe de mots qui servent d'adverbe.
24. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Acrimoniously adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with anger, bitterly) amargamente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy extraño").: The couple have not spoken to each other since
25. Later that month Myler splits Acrimoniously with his former employer over the still disputed question of whether or not he and the News of the World's former head of legal, Tom Crone, told James Murdoch that phone hacking at the paper went beyond a single rogue reporter back in 2008.
26. Search Acrimoniously and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
27. You can complete the definition of Acrimoniously given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
28. Two aging comedians who Acrimoniously dissolved their act eight years earlier must overcome their differences when they have the chance for a lucrative movie comeback
29. Harsh or biting sharpness of language or fealings - Acrimonious, Acrimoniously, acrimoniousness.
30. Acrimoniously Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Acrimoniously in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
31. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Acrimoniously in Urdu is تند مزاج, and in roman we write it Tund Mizaj.
32. Enter Trade Talks, Acrimoniously Each side is accusing the other of bad faith, and London is once again talking about a no-deal exit
33. The family eventually decamped to South Africa to make a fresh start and escape the British tabloid press but split Acrimoniously in 1997, with Victoria accusing her …
34. View Acrimoniously than Kotzebue.docx from JOSEF 3242 at Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University
35. View more Acrimoniously than.docx from VRTG ED at Tracks Institute of Management
Definition of acrimonious. : angry and bitter : caustic, biting, or rancorous especially in feeling, language, or manner an acrimonious dispute.
Definition of acrimony. : anger and bitterness : harsh or biting sharpness especially of words, manner, or feelings The dispute continued with increased acrimony.
Here are a variety of words whose meaning is nearly the opposite of acrimony. amiability. courtesy. gentleness. goodnature. kindness. mildness.