See also: Acquisitiveness
1. Eagerness to own and collect things: He was known for his Acquisitiveness, buying any work of art that caught his eye.
2. Eagerness to own and collect things: He was known for his Acquisitiveness, buying any work of art that caught his eye.
3. Acquisitiveness (usually uncountable, plural Acquisitivenesses)
4. 409, Collecting at its best is very far from mere Acquisitiveness; it may become one of the
5. Acquisitiveness is almost always mentioned in a negative light, as in the Acquisitiveness of a greedy child on Christmas morning or the Acquisitiveness of your friend who …
6. The true location of Acquisitiveness is anterior to combativeness, and lower than adhesiveness. BUCHANAN'S JOURNAL OF MAN, OCTOBER 1887 VARIOUS Another instinct which has supplied fuel to patriotism of the baser sort is that of Acquisitiveness
7. Synonyms for Acquisitiveness include avarice, avidity, covetousness, greed, graspingness, rapaciousness, rapacity, cupidity, greediness and possessiveness
8. 12 synonyms of Acquisitiveness from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 28 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Find another word for Acquisitiveness
10. Acquisitiveness: an intense selfish desire for wealth or possessions
11. ‘Yet this lack of Acquisitiveness, this disregard for hoarding, has earned indigenous communities sobriquets like ‘uncivilized’ or ‘primitive’.’ ‘For those entering the workforce, Acquisitiveness and competition too frequently eclipse other philosophical and religious values, including that of …
12. The fact of wanting very much to buy or get new possessions We rejected the Acquisitiveness of our parents’ generation
13. Synonyms for mental Acquisitiveness include attention, awareness, curiosity, focus, interest, notice, concern, observation, recognition and cognizance
14. Acquisitiveness describes the greed to increase one's possessions, to acquire, hoard and save
15. Hypernyms ("Acquisitiveness" is a kind of): greed (excessive desire to acquire or possess more (especially more material wealth) than one needs or deserves)
16. Disordered Acquisitiveness now firmly pathologized as hoarding creates in the afflicted what the writer Jean Paul Sartre called "inauthenticity" and "bad faith." Living for and in lieu of dead inanimate matter, is a way we consciously deny our corrupt fleshy transient natures
17. Psychology Definition of Acquisitiveness: noun
18. Pot of Acquisitiveness + French database ID
19. Find 89 ways to say MENTAL Acquisitiveness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
20. Looking for Acquisitiveness? Find out information about Acquisitiveness
21. Of tracking radars, the Explanation of Acquisitiveness
22. Acquisitiveness is a word that describes someone who has an intense need or want to accumulate and have money or things
23. A good sentence would be, her Acquisitiveness has caused her to have : 15
24. Words that contain Acquisitiveness Acquisitiveness es 31 How to use Acquisitiveness in a …
25. Acquisitiveness is a 15 letter word, used as a noun, a compound word, and has the letters aceeiiinqssstuv (aceinqstuv)
26. See authoritative translations of Acquisitiveness in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
27. Synonyms for Acquisitiveness (Phrenology) in Free Thesaurus
28. Antonyms for Acquisitiveness (Phrenology)
29. 18 synonyms for Acquisitiveness: greed, selfishness, avarice, rapacity, covetousness, avidity, rapaciousness, predatoriness, avidness, graspingness, avarice
30. What are synonyms for Acquisitiveness (Phrenology)?
31. In a decade of naked Acquisitiveness, here was the triumphant return of the man who'd written the modern rules of combat
32. Clive Barker GALILEE (2001) All these good works did not divert the eyes of cynical observers from the sheer scale of Cadmus's Acquisitiveness, of course.
33. Break 'Acquisitiveness' down into sounds: say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
34. Record yourself saying 'Acquisitiveness' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
35. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Acquisitiveness'.
36. But Acquisitiveness, although it is the mainspring of the capitalist system, is by no means the most powerful of the motives that survive the conquest of hunger
37. The driving force of a flourishing society is individual Acquisitiveness which creates demands that boost trade and increase the general wealth.
38. Acquisitiveness skills (おたから, Otakara) are learned via the Thief class
39. Other articles where The Acquisitive Society is discussed: Richard Henry Tawney: …most provocative and influential book, The Acquisitive Society (1920), he held that the Acquisitiveness of capitalist society was a morally wrong motivating principle
40. Acquisitiveness, he said, corrupted both rich and poor
41. Acquisitiveness - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
42. No aparecen discusiones con "Acquisitiveness" en el foro Spanish-English.
43. Pot of Acquisitiveness from Invasion: Vengeance for yugioh
44. Translation for: 'Acquisitiveness' in English->Arabic dictionary
45. Acquisitiveness Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Acquisitiveness in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
46. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Acquisitiveness in Urdu is ہوسناکی, and in roman we write it Hawasnaki.
47. Random House (acquisitive, Acquisitiveness: syn., grasping, coveteous, avariceous) Web
48. 3 (acquisitive, Acquisitiveness: strongly desirious of acquiring and possessing; propensity to acquire) Here are entered works on a behavioral trait characterized by a …
49. Card Name: Pot of Acquisitiveness Card Type: Spell Card Card Number: INOV-EN065 Passcode: 64014615 Card Text: Target 3 banished monsters; shuffle all 3 into the Deck, then draw 1 card
50. You can only activate 1 "Pot of Acquisitiveness" per turn.
51. Since Acquisitiveness can proxy for both agency problems and overconfidence trait of managers, we control both variables in the models to isolate their distinct effect in explaining tax avoidance