acquisition (noun) · acquisitions (plural noun)
1. Acquisition definition is - the act of acquiring something
2. How to use Acquisition in a sentence.
3. An Acquisition is a corporate action in which one company purchases most or all of another company's shares to gain control of that company.
4. Acquisition definition, the act of acquiring or gaining possession: the Acquisition of real estate
5. Acquisition synonyms, Acquisition pronunciation, Acquisition translation, English dictionary definition of Acquisition
6. Something acquired or gained: added two new Acquisitions to my library
7. Acquisition.gov is the Federal Government's premier electronic source for the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
8. It contains Product Service Codes (PSC), the Federal Service Contract Inventory, FAR Archives, eBook versions of the FAR, optimized search engine for the FAR and other resources to improve Acquisition for contracting professionals
9. 2 synonyms of Acquisition from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 3 related words, definitions, and antonyms
10. Find another word for Acquisition
11. Acquisition: something added to an existing supply.
12. Find 77 ways to say Acquisition, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. Part 1 - Federal Acquisition Regulations System: Subpart 1.1 - Purpose, Authority, Issuance: Subpart 1.2 - Administration: Subpart 1.3 - Agency Acquisition Regulations: Subpart 1.4 - Deviations from the FAR: Subpart 1.5 - Agency and Public Participation: Subpart 1.6 - Career Development, Contracting Authority, and Responsibilities
14. What does Acquisition mean? The definition of an Acquisition is the act of getting or receiving something, or the item that was received
15. Acquisition refers to an early stage of the learning process during which time a response is first established
16. Synonyms for Acquisition in Free Thesaurus
17. 29 synonyms for Acquisition: acquiring, gaining, achievement, procurement, attainment
18. If a company buys another company outright, or accumulates enough shares to take a controlling interest, the deal is described as an Acquisition
19. Acquisition has become one of the most popular ways to grow today
20. Since 1990, the annual number of mergers and Acquisitions has doubled, meaning that this is the most popular era ever for growth
21. There are various forms of the business combination, Acquisition being one of these, wherein, under US GAAP, in an Acquisition, before the Acquisition, there is an acquiring company, and a target company, and post-Acquisition, both the companies still exist but only the acquiring company reports the consolidated balance financial statement including the results of
22. Acquisition Gateway Is The Acquisition Gateway is a workspace for Acquisition professionals and federal buyers to connect with resources, tools and each other to improve Acquisition government-wide.
23. Acquisition is an inventory management tool for Path of Exile
24. Lord, undersecretary of defense for Acquisition and sustainment, announced the winners of the 2020 Defense Acquisition Workforce Awards, with the …
25. For the sake of this guide, we’re going to use customer Acquisition in reference to the top and middle of the marketing funnel — lead generation and Acquisition combined
26. Acquisition is all about setting up a project management infrastructure that can mobilize the resources
27. This infrastructure is also necessary to create policies for the Acquisition as well as the deployment of resources so that the projects will proceed as planned
28. About the Office of Acquisition and Logistics
29. Acquisition Policy Flash! 17-20, VA Acquisition Regulation (VAAR) 802.101 and Subpart 809.400, Debarment, Suspension and Ineligibility Rescinded by Final Rule issued at 85 FR 60073 on 09/24/2020, effecitve date is 10/26/2020.
30. Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced the completion of its Acquisition of Workfront, the leading work management platform for marketers with more than 3,000 customers and one million users
31. Adobe’s Acquisition of Workfront will bring efficiency, collaboration and productivity gains to marketing teams currently challenged with siloed work management solutions.
32. The Acquisition Device report can help you better understand how different devices contribute to the ways you attract new users and convince all users to convert
33. Using the Acquisition Device report
34. Acquisition definition: If a company or business person makes an Acquisition , they buy another company or part Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
35. The office provides oversight and policy direction for the Department’s Acquisition programs that are collectively responsible for transactions totaling nearly 50 percent of the Department of the Interior’s appropriated budget; and administers the Federal Acquisition Certification in Contracting, the Federal Acquisition Certification for Contracting Officer Technical Representatives programs.
36. (NYSE: HPQ) today announced the Acquisition of end point security start-up Bromium
37. Qualcomm has told regulators that it is against Nvidia's $40 billion Acquisition of British chip designer Arm, according to sources familiar with the matter.
38. Acquisition 'Short on Details': Lawmakers Grill Navy, Marine Leaders on Big Plans for Drone Ships A new "campaign plan" was released on the sea services' ambitions for unmanned platforms.
39. The EM Office of Acquisition and Project Management, working closely with EM sites, supports EM’s mission by overseeing the award and execution of contracts
40. Army Acquisition Support Center (USAASC) provides oversight of the Army Acquisition Workforce and supports the program executive offices with resource management, human resources and …
41. Shareholders of CanETH that held a minimum of 5% of the outstanding CanETH shares prior to the Acquisition, along with certain directors of the Company, have entered into voluntary lock-up
42. ‘The Acquisition of the fissile material is the single biggest ingredient in having a weapon.’ ‘Material prosperity and Acquisition of wealth add a new dimension to your social standing.’ ‘On this first Acquisition of business assets for treasury shares, it is clear that a prospectus was required.’
43. Cubic to consider second Acquisition offer
44. A powerful customer Acquisition strategy should consist of four things: sustainable, flexible, targeted, and diversified
45. A sustainable customer Acquisition strategy is the one that performs in the long run
46. Acquisition Innovations in Motion (AIiM) is a framework focused on embracing innovation and promoting meaningful communications.Through AIiM, we introduce strategies, practices, and technologies that strengthen the Acquisition environment.Our Industry Liaisons help implement AIiM activity across DHS.Their contact information is below
47. A collecting policy is a written statement that, in accordance with your mission statement, guides the Acquisition of records by your historical records repository
48. The estimated cost for Acquisition programs that provide capabilities to fulfill urgent operational needs and other quick reaction capabilities that can be fielded in less than 2 years must not exceed $525 million in research, development, and test and evaluation, or $3.065 billion for procurements in …
49. Alphabet-owned Google announced Thursday it's completed its Acquisition of Fitbit
50. Get the latest federal Acquisition news, including new RFIs and solicitations, opportunities, policies and trends.
51. Reference Source: DoDI 5000.80, Paragraph 1.2.b The MTA pathway is intended to fill a gap in the Defense Acquisition System (DAS) for those capabilities that have a level of maturity to allow them to be rapidly prototyped within an Acquisition program or fielded, within 5 years of MTA program start.
52. The stock of special purpose Acquisition company Stable Road Acquisition (NASDAQ:SRAC) woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, down 19.9% at one point this morning in response to a most