1. Acquiring synonyms, Acquiring pronunciation, Acquiring translation, English dictionary definition of Acquiring
2. Find 53 ways to say Acquiring, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Acquiring, Along, Antonyms, And, At
3. 5 synonyms and near synonyms of Acquiring from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 9 antonyms and near antonyms
And, Acquiring, Antonyms
4. Find another word for Acquiring.
5. Acquiring.com is the trading name of Trust Payments (MALTA) Limited, a Financial Institution licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority("MFSA")
6. Acquiring Solutions International is a leading card-not-present credit card processor
7. A merchant account from Acquiring Solutions allows you to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB
Account, Acquiring, Allows, Accept, American, And
8. Fundamentally, the term refers to an Acquiring bank– the bank that holds the merchant’s account, accepting the deposits from the merchant’s transactions
An, Acquiring, Account, Accepting
9. This article will use the term Acquiring bank when speaking of that function
10. Not every bank is an Acquiring bank
11. Acquiring banks are members of card networks, such as Visa and Mastercard.
Acquiring, Are, As, And
12. An Acquiring bank (also known simply as an acquirer) is a bank or financial institution that processes credit or debit card payments on behalf of a merchant
An, Acquiring, Also, As, Acquirer
13. The acquirer, also known as a credit card bank, Acquiring bank or merchant bank, is a bank or financial institution, licensed as a member of a card association (like Visa or MasterCard), that creates and maintains the merchant’s bank account
Acquirer, Also, As, Acquiring, Association, And, Account
14. Hypernyms ("Acquiring" is a kind of): act; deed; human action; human activity (something that people do or cause to happen) Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "Acquiring"): acquisition (the act of contracting or assuming or Acquiring possession of something) obtainment; obtention (the act of obtaining) catching; contracting
Acquiring, Act, Action, Activity, Acquisition, Assuming
15. The Acquiring bank (also merchant bank or acquirer) is the financial institution that maintains the merchant’s bank account
Acquiring, Also, Acquirer, Account
16. The Acquiring bank passes the merchant’s transactions along to the applicable issuing banks to receive payment.
Acquiring, Along, Applicable
17. An Acquiring bank is a financial institution that accepts, processes, and assumes financial responsibility for payment card transactions on behalf of merchants
An, Acquiring, Accepts, And, Assumes
18. Acquiring banks link merchants with issuing banks
19. Acquiring banks can also require a reserve balance be held, generally as a percentage of credit card receipts, and it can require the merchant to purchase chargeback insurance
Acquiring, Also, As, And
20. Examiners should assess the actions the Acquiring bank has taken to ensure third-party service providers, ISOs or MSPs, and merchants are protecting the bank's interest.
Assess, Actions, Acquiring, And, Are
21. Acquiring banks often work deep behind the scenes and work through intermediaries rather than directly serving the merchants
22. You can think of Acquiring banks as facilitators who help with the exchange of funds between the banks who issue the cards and the merchants who accept the cards
Acquiring, As, And, Accept
23. The Acquiring banks rarely sell these services on their
24. Acquiring Company means the resulting or surviving corporation, or the company issuing cash or securities (or its ultimate parent company), in a merger, consolidation, tender offer or share exchange involving the Company, or the successor corporation to the Company (whether in …
25. The Acquiring bank plays a pivotal role in processing credit card payments for merchants
26. Acquiring and Using EHR Data Prepared by: NIH Collaboratory Electronic Health Records Version: November 2015 4 Gaining Permission to Use Healthcare Data Most healthcare organizations have procedures in place that define the permissible internal uses of the data they collect and store
27. HEXO Acquiring Zenabis Global for $186 Million The deal is the latest of several mergers and buyouts announced in the marijuana industry.
Acquiring, And, Announced
28. PayPal Holdings (NASDAQ:PYPL) is Acquiring a new asset
29. Both the Acquiring and target company are dissolved in the process
Acquiring, And, Are
30. Acquiring High‐T C Layered Metal Halide Ferroelectrics via Cage‐Confined Ethylamine Rotators Yu Peng State Key Laboratory of Structural Chemistry, Fujian Institute of Research on the Structure of Matter, Chinese Academy of Sciences Institution, Fuzhou, Fujian, 350002 P
31. Acquiring Corporation means the continuing or surviving corporation of a consolidation or merger with Issuer (if other than Issuer), Issuer in a merger in which Issuer is the continuing or surviving person, the corporation that shall acquire all of the outstanding shares of Issuer Common Stock pursuant to a statutory share exchange, or the transferee of all or substantially all of the Issuer's
Acquiring, Acquire, All
32. Acquiring Real Property for Federal and Federal Aid Programs and Projects -JUST COMPENSATION Once the appraisal of fair market value is complete, a review appraiser from the agency will review the report to ensure that all applicable appraisal standards and requirements are met.
Acquiring, And, Aid, Appraisal, Appraiser, Agency, All, Applicable, Are
33. Acquiring Medical Language, 2nd Edition by Steven Jones and Andrew Cavanagh (9781259638169) Preview the textbook, purchase or get a FREE instructor-only desk copy.
Acquiring, And, Andrew
34. What is an Acquiring Bank? The Acquiring bank, also known as the acquirer for short, is the merchant’s bank
An, Acquiring, Also, As, Acquirer
35. Acquiring banks settle transactions for merchants into the account that they maintain.
36. Information system - Information system - Acquiring information systems and services: Information systems are a major corporate asset, with respect both to the benefits they provide and to their high costs
Acquiring, And, Are, Asset
37. Therefore, organizations have to plan for the long term when Acquiring information systems and services that will support business initiatives.
38. This directive establishes the proper methods of Acquiring capital assets.
39. Sonesta Acquiring Red Lion Hotels
40. Introduction This guide summarizes certain considerations for a non-US acquirer considering an acquisition of a publicly traded US-based company in a negotiated (i.e., friendly) transaction.In addition to market dynamics and business and financial considerations, Acquiring a US public company involves a
Acquirer, An, Acquisition, Addition, And, Acquiring
41. My tv says “Acquiring guide data
42. Acquiring Credentials is a long level 74 quest in the Letvus Airbase
43. Francisco Partners is Acquiring MyHeritage, sources say for $600M
44. Wrestling with God, Acquiring a Limp
45. Acquiring an accelerant detection canine
Acquiring, An, Accelerant
46. Minnesota United is near Acquiring Argentine striker Ramon Abila, a former teammate of Loons star Emanuel Reynoso when both played for their …
Acquiring, Argentine, Abila
47. ServiceNow became the latest company to take the robotic process automation (RPA) plunge when it announced it was Acquiring Intellibot, an …
Automation, Announced, Acquiring, An
48. 1 day ago · 49ers re-sign Jaquiski Tartt on one-year deal after reportedly Acquiring Tavon Wilson The 49ers made two moves to bolster the back end of their defense
Ago, After, Acquiring
49. Acquiring, HANDLING, AND ANALYZING DIGITAL EVIDENCE Acquiring, Handling, and Analyzing Digital Evidence Cyber is a non-profit organization that provides high-quality digital forensics services that can be used as evidence in the United States court system
Acquiring, And, Analyzing, As
50. The Milwaukee Bucks are Acquiring Houston Rockets forward P.J
51. Strategy Guide Acquiring Resources
52. The Phoenix Suns are Acquiring wing Torrey Craig from the Milwaukee Bucks, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski
Are, Acquiring, According, Adrian
Definition of acquire. transitive verb. 1 : to get as one's own: a : to come into possession or control of often by unspecified means acquire property The team acquired three new players this year.
Noun: 1. acquisition - the act of contracting or assuming or acquiring possession of something; "the acquisition of wealth"; "the acquisition of one company by another"
Definition of acquired. 1. : gained by or as a result of effort or experience. acquired wealth. acquired knowledge.
in medicine, the word acquired means new or added. New in the sense that it is not genetic (inherited) and added in the sense that is was not congenital (present at birth) but came along later. For example, aids is an acquired, not a genetic form of immune deficiency.