acquirement (noun) · acquirements (plural noun)
1. Acquirement is the act of getting or obtaining something, especially knowledge or skills
2. When used in this way, it’s often used in the plural (Acquirements). Acquirement …
3. Synonyms & Antonyms of Acquirement a successful result brought about by hard work the contention that the candidate's Acquirements in the business world would stand him in …
4. Acquirement Sentence Examples The prosperity of the island depends on the development of agriculture, the Acquirement of industrious habits by the people, and the abandonment of political agitation
5. Of the body is the Acquirement …
6. There was some peculiar gift, or grace, or Acquirement belonging without dispute to the one, and which the other lacked
7. THE PRIME MINISTER ANTHONY TROLLOPE Another very extraordinary Acquirement, and which the present writer has been witness to, is, Sword-swallowing
8. From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 [gcide]: Acquirement \ Ac * quire " ment \ (-ment), noun The act of acquiring, or that which is acquired; attainment
9. " Rules for the Acquirement of a taste."
10. Acquirement is a synonym of acquisition. Acquisition is a synonym of Acquirement
11. As nouns the difference between acquisition and Acquirement is that acquisition is the act or process of acquiring while Acquirement is the act of acquiring, or that which is acquired; attainment.
12. ‘It is, in the medieval sense of the term, a masterpiece - meaning, an exemplification of talents and Acquirements, offered by their possessor as a gift to the onlooker, and a proof of attainment.’
13. Acquirement - traduction anglais-français
14. Forums pour discuter de Acquirement, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
15. Acquirement (countable and uncountable, plural Acquirements) (now rare, chiefly in the plural) Something that has been acquired; an attainment or accomplishment.[from 17th c.] 1630, John Hayward, The Life and Raigne of King Edward VI […] his Acquirements by industry were […] enriched and enlarged by many excellent endowments of nature […1748, Samuel Richardson, …
16. Definition of Acquirement in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. What does Acquirement mean? Information and translations of Acquirement in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
18. An Acquirement is a specific way of generating an item in Crawl that, unlike most item generation, is based in large part on your character's abilities and possessions
19. Hypernyms ("Acquirement" is a kind of): ability; power (possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done)
20. Acquirement - an ability that has been acquired by training
21. Acquirement: See: acquisition , distress , edification , realization , receipt
22. Acquirement - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
23. After that campaign, the residents started an initiative of corporate Acquirement of Phosphate-free detergents
24. We found 17 answers for the crossword clue Acquirement
25. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Acquirement yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
26. ATG3-dependent autophagy mediates mitochondrial homeostasis in pluripotency Acquirement and maintenance Autophagy
27. Find 10 ways to say Acquirement, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
28. The process of Acquirement of citizenship does not require application or permission but reports to judicial bureau offices
29. Looking for Acquirement? Find out information about Acquirement
30. Of tracking radars, the Explanation of Acquirement
31. At too small rate, as well as at too small steps of teaching (portions), exercises can appear too easy for a trainee, what will result him in a monotonous condition, will reduce interest to teaching and its effectiveness as the activity of a trainee in Acquirement of the skill and a variety of exercises are the major conditions of teaching success.
32. When read, a scroll of Acquirement immediately generates a single Acquirement at your feet
33. Acquirement - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Acquirement and much more
34. The word Acquirement uses 11 letters: a, c, e, e, i, m, n, q, r, t, u
35. Acquirement is playable in: Words With Friends 28
36. The Acquirement of monodisperse nanoparticles can offer convenience for the further research of some special particles
37. The Acquirement of accurate 3D measurements of the engine cylinder gasket is the key of quality control and reverse engineering.
38. As nouns the difference between Acquirement and procurement is that Acquirement is the act of acquiring, or that which is acquired; attainment while procurement is (uncountable) the purchasing department of a company.
39. Estimating Levels of Learning Outcomes Acquirement Based on Fuzzy Sets, Relations, and Their Compositions: 10.4018/978-1-7998-3476-2.ch006: New curriculum designers should prepare the set of learning outcomes that will be studied by students, and their Acquirement will be verified by teachers
40. Acquirement Meaning: "act of acquiring; that which is acquired," 1620s, from acquire + -ment
41. Perhaps modeled on French… See definitions of Acquirement.
42. Acquirement: Meaning and Definition of
43. The Acquirement of dangerous knowledge is detrimental because it can be used for negative purposes such as nuclear weapons, genetic modification, and unethical medical research
44. Break 'Acquirement' down into sounds: [UH] + [KWY] + [UH] + [MUHNT] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
45. Record yourself saying 'Acquirement' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
46. Acquirement is an noun according to parts of speech
47. There are also several similar words to Acquirement in our dictionary, which are Achievement, Acquisition, Attainment, Feat, Gain and Skill
48. Apart from similar words, there are always opposite words in dictionary too, the opposite words for Acquirement are Failure, Forfeit and Loss.
49. Airlifter of the Week: Achievement through Acquirement
50. Adult Fiction with an with an Erotic and Suspenseful Flare Acquirement Room A one night stand or a new way of life that is the question Chanel Walker must answer
51. 8: Model of ISG15 induction involved in Acquirement of tumor-associated phenotypes by inhibition of autophagy elongation
52. Lafayette Equine Acquirement and Development, Lafayette, Louisiana
53. The free right of information Acquirement is a fundamental right that all countries approbate in the law
54. The sufficient and necessary condition of possession justice is the both justice of Acquirement and transfer.