1. Examples of Acquiree in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web While the first Social Capital Hedosophia took two years to announce an Acquiree, Virgin Galactic, Social Capital Hedosophia II …
2. An Acquiree, also known as a target firm, is a company that is purchased under a corporate acquisition
3. Acquirees drive a hard bargain and …
4. An Acquiree is a company that has been bought by another
5. In general, Acquiree can simply mean something that is acquired, but it is almost always used …
6. Acquiree (Noun) Something that is to be acquired, especially a company that is the target of a takeover How to pronounce Acquiree?
7. Acquiree, also known as the target company, is the one that is being taken over by the acquirer company in a merger and acquisition transaction
8. An Acquiree, also called a target, is a company that is purchased by an acquirer
9. How Does an Acquiree Work? Company XYZ has developed a powerful, new search-engine widget
10. An Acquiree is the company that is being purchased under a corporate acquisition
11. As nouns the difference between Acquiree and acquirer is that Acquiree is something that is to be acquired, especially a company that is the target of a takeover while acquirer is one who acquires.
12. The fair value assigned to an Acquiree takes into account goodwill (ASC 805-50-30-11), but the guidance does not make any direct reference to control premium
13. Companies can take the position that the premium is not part of goodwill and not relevant to an Acquiree (ASC 805-20-30-8).
14. Acquiree (noun) Something that is to be acquired, especially a company that is the target of a takeover
15. Acquiree (noun) a company that is the subject of a corporate acquisition or merger "the management of the potential Acquiree isn't …
16. What is an Acquiree? In a business acquisition the Acquiree is the company that is being bought
17. For the Acquiree, an acquisition by a larger company could offer a higher return for its shareholders or it could provide extra capital to cover liabilities or fund expansion.
18. An Acquiree is a target company that is subject to an acquisition attempt by an acquirer
19. The acquirer wants to buy a majority of the voting shares of the Acquiree, so that it can gain operational control over the business.
20. Acquiree is the term used to call the subject matter of sale that is being sold
21. That said, if the buyer agreed to pay the Acquiree's costs, those costs should have been accrued at the acquisition date
22. Assuming purchase accounting was applied and pushed down into the Acquiree's financial statements, the additional liabilities assumed would increase goodwill.
23. What does Acquiree mean? Something that is to be acquired, especially a company that is the target of a takeover
24. What is the definition of Acquiree? What is the meaning of Acquiree? How do you use Acquiree in a sentence? What are synonyms for Acquiree?
25. 3.1.1 Identifying the Acquirer if the Acquiree Is a VIE 48 3.1.2 Identifying the Acquirer if the Acquiree Is a Voting Interest Entity 48 184.108.40.206 Business Combinations Effected Primarily by Transferring Cash or Other Assets or by Incurring Liabilities 49 220.127.116.11 Business Combinations Effected Primarily by Exchanging Equity Interests 49
26. A company that has been bought by another company: A company that acquires another company usually brings its own systems, processes, and culture to the Acquiree.
27. Typically, an acquired business (hereinafter referred to as, “Acquiree”) will need to provide certain financial information to the acquiring company as part of the due diligence process
28. The plural form of Acquiree is Acquirees
29. The list of acquirers include IBM, HP, Dell and Cisco, while the Acquirees include Brocade, Juniper EMC, NetApp and others
30. Acquiree definition: a firm that is acquired Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
31. Acquiree's financial statements, 2045, 6220.7 Continuous and shelf offerings, 1220.6, 6230 Employee benefit plans, 15200 Foreign private issuers, 6220 Holiday or weekend, 1220.12 Post-effective amendments, 1220.10 Proxy statements, 1140 Recently organized company, 1160 Registrant's financial statements: Age requirements, 1220 Reporting
32. Synonyms for Acquiree in Free Thesaurus
33. Likewise, if the Acquiree's NWC comes in above its target, then the acquiring company might pay the seller the amount in excess of the target as a price adjustment
34. Acquiree - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
35. Acquiree A company that is the object of a takeover attempt
36. That is, another company is buying the Acquiree's shares with the intent of obtaining a majority stake
37. This may occur with or without the authorization of the Acquiree's board of directors.
38. That is, another company is buying the Acquiree's shares with the intent of obtaining a majority stake.This may occur with or without the authorization of the Acquiree's board of directors.An acquiring company identifies potential Acquirees based on a variety of factors, including share price and growth potential; in the event of a hostile
39. 2005.5 Acquiree of an Acquiree or Investee of an Acquiree - The requirements of S-X 3-05 and S-X 8-04 apply to acquisitions made by the registrant or its predecessor(s)
40. Those rules call for financial statements of the Acquiree and its predecessor(s), if applicable.
41. Errors in how the Acquiree applies the guidance in ASC 606; Although the firm supports the fair value measurement principle in ASC 805, we support the proposed ASU because: The proposed amendments would reduce the cost and complexity of the existing guidance, making it …
42. Acquiree award 1.50$ Replacement award 2.00$ $ 12,000 Post‐combination compensation expense ($20,000 ‐ $12,000) 8,000$ (a) Assumes no post‐combination service required Purchase consideration attributed to replacement stock awards ($1.50 x 8,000)
43. In a business combination, the Acquiree is the party that: A) finances the business combination B) gives up control over the net assets acquired C) obtains control of the net assets the other entity D) pays the acquisition consideration.
44. An Acquiree is a business that the acquirer obtains control of in a business combination or a nonprofit activity or business that a not-for-profit acquirer obtains control of in an acquisition
45. The Acquiree (company) becomes a stockholder of the acquirer c
46. The Acquiree stockholders as individuals become owners of the acquirer d
47. Control over Acquiree assets is attained in a business combination.
48. An acquirer sometimes obtains control of an Acquiree in which it held an equity interest immediately before the acquisition date
The plural form of acquiree is acquirees.
in medicine, the word acquired means new or added. New in the sense that it is not genetic (inherited) and added in the sense that is was not congenital (present at birth) but came along later. For example, aids is an acquired, not a genetic form of immune deficiency.
acquired - Medical Definition. adj. Relating to a disease, condition, or characteristic that is not congenital but develops after birth. Resulting from exposure to something, such as an antigen or antibiotic.
acquire(verb) locate (a moving entity) by means of a tracking system such as radar. Synonyms: larn, get, gain, adopt, learn, take, take on, evolve, assume, produce, win, grow, develop. acquire, win, gain(verb) win something through one's efforts.