See also: Acquired
1. Acquired definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
2. Acquired definition is - gained by or as a result of effort or experience
3. How to use Acquired in a sentence.
4. Acquired synonyms, Acquired pronunciation, Acquired translation, English dictionary definition of Acquired
5. Find 29 ways to say Acquired, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Acquired.com was born in the highly regulated financial services industry, custom built to overcome the many challenges faced in the sector
7. Acquired.io solves the problem of manual work when it comes to channel management, ad operation and budget allocation for user acquisition teams focused on mobile apps by giving them software that they use in-house to be effective.
8. 242 rows · Google is a computer software and a web search engine company that Acquired, on …
9. Microsoft Acquired Seattle-based Visio Corporation on January 7, 2000 for $1.375 billion
10. Acquired Payments are on a charge to revolutionise payments within the financial services sector
11. In pursuit of technical perfection, we have developed Acquired - a more efficient, transparent, data rich payment gateway designed to empower financial businesses to make informed decisions and advance business performance
12. (NASDAQ: RP), a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to be Acquired by Thoma …
13. For example, Because it is so salty, caviar for many individuals is an Acquired taste, or With its lack of decorative detail, this china pattern is definitely an Acquired taste
14. 37.1k Followers, 1,109 Following, 311 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Acquired by Andrea (@Acquired_by_andrea)
15. Assuming the exercise of all the Acquired warrants and no other new issuances of common shares by Atico at or prior to such time, the common shares Acquired upon such exercise, together with the Acquired shares, would amount in aggregate to 15,354,462 common shares, representing approximately 15% of the then outstanding common shares.
16. Acquired Asset Counter Servicing at JELP Bldg., Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
17. Acquired Assets will NO LONGER accept reservations thru Accredited Brokers effective September 30, 2019
18. Interested buyers may coordinate directly to Acquired Asset Management Group or at nearest Housing Hubs
19. Acquired right n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
20. (law: gained by activity) derechos adquiridos nmpl + adj: an Acquired taste n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
21. (like for [sth] over time) un gusto adquirido nm + adj : Oysters are definitely an Acquired taste
22. Looking for the abbreviation of Acquired? Find out what is the most common shorthand of Acquired on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
23. Acquired angioedema (AAE) is a rare disorder that causes recurrent episodes of swelling (edema) of the face or body, lasting several days
24. Acquired cystic kidney disease differs from PKD in several ways
25. Unlike Acquired cystic kidney disease, PKD is a genetic, or inherited, disorder that can cause complications such as high blood pressure and problems with blood vessels in the brain and heart.
26. Hospital-Acquired Condition (HAC) Reduction Program What is the Hospital-Acquired Condition (HAC) Reduction Program? The HAC Reduction Program encourages hospitals to improve patients’ safety and reduce the number of conditions people experience from their time in a hospital, such as pressure sores and hip fractures after surgery.
27. Synonyms for Acquired in Free Thesaurus
28. 2 words related to Acquired: nonheritable, noninheritable
29. What are synonyms for Acquired?
30. Acquired von Willebrand syndrome (aVWS; Acquired deficiency or dysfunction of von Willebrand factor [VWF]), however, is much less common, and the diagnosis is not often suspected in a bleeding patient.
31. Acquired hemophilia is a bleeding disorder that interferes with the body's blood clotting process
32. Latin words for Acquired include meritus, ascitus, quaesita and quaesita,
33. Acquired hemophilia A (AHA) is a rare disease resulting from autoantibodies (inhibitors) against endogenous factor VIII (FVIII) that leads to bleeding, which is often spontaneous and severe
34. Background: This document provides evidence-based clinical practice guidelines on the management of adult patients with community-Acquired pneumonia
35. Acquired definition: obtained, through buying or being given Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
36. Recently Acquired three companies, adding technology and expertise in wearable devices, artificial intelligence, digital voice assistants, and interactive workout mats.
37. Acquired color vision deficiency occurs as the result of ocular, neurologic, or systemic disease
38. Traditionally, Acquired color vision deficiency is considered a s …
39. Adult Acquired flatfoot is a very common condition that affects the feet and ankles of adult males and females
40. In people with adult Acquired flatfoot, the arch of the foot falls or collapses
41. ByteDance has Acquired gaming studio Moonton highlighting its ambitions in the video game industry and pitting it against Chinese giant Tencent
42. Statement of Financial Accounting Standards 141 requires that in the event of an acquisition, the Acquired entity's fair value be allocated to all Acquired identifiable tangible and intangible assets and liabilities, with any remaining residual value being stated as a goodwill asset.
43. Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is defined as an HIV infection with either a CD4 + T cell count below 200 cells per µL or the occurrence of specific diseases associated with HIV infection
44. Pneumonia is an acute infection of the parenchyma of the lung that until recently was classified as either community-Acquired pneumonia (CAP) or health care–associated pneumonia (HCAP)
45. Acquired Fund Fees And Expenses - AFFE: A line item in a fund-of-funds' prospectus that shows the operating expenses of the underlying funds
46. “Acquired workers are twice as likely to leave the firm – compared to regular hires with nearly identical profiles who are also hired into the same acquiring firm.” Let me give you a very
47. 2 days ago · NORTH BERGEN, N.J., March 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- PE GI Solutions and Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy, LLC (ACE) have Acquired Hudson Bergen Medical Center, LLC
48. Acquired immunity helps your immune system get stronger
49. What is community-Acquired pneumonia (CAP)? CAP is a lung infection that you get outside of a hospital or nursing home setting
50. Congenital syphilis is a chronic infectious disease caused by a microorganism (treponema pallidum) Acquired by the fetus in the uterus or before birth
Definition of acquired. 1. : gained by or as a result of effort or experience. acquired wealth. acquired knowledge.
in medicine, the word acquired means new or added. New in the sense that it is not genetic (inherited) and added in the sense that is was not congenital (present at birth) but came along later. For example, aids is an acquired, not a genetic form of immune deficiency.
Of or relating to a disease, condition, or characteristic that is not congenital but develops after birth. Developed in response to an antigen, as resistance to a disease by vaccination or previous infection.
Definition of acquire. transitive verb. 1 : to get as one's own: a : to come into possession or control of often by unspecified means acquire property The team acquired three new players this year.