1. Acquiescent definition is - tending to accept or allow what others want or demand : inclined to acquiesce
2. How to use Acquiescent in a sentence.
3. First recorded in 1745–55, Acquiescent is from the Latin word acquiēscent- (stem of acquiēscēns, present participle of acquiēscere).
4. Acquiescent synonyms, Acquiescent pronunciation, Acquiescent translation, English dictionary definition of Acquiescent
5. 7 synonyms of Acquiescent from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 34 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Acquiescent
7. Acquiescent Hence, they are more Acquiescent and likely to operate within the parameters set by host countries
8. Early 17th century from Latin Acquiescent- ‘remaining at rest’, from the verb acquiescere (see acquiesce).
9. The adjective Acquiescent describes someone who willingly carries out the wishes of others
10. If you say "yes" to every request for help, you may have an Acquiescent personality — or the word "no" just may not be in your vocabulary. Acquiescent comes from the Latin word acquiescere, which means to remain at rest or become quiet.
11. Sleeping or waking, resisting or Acquiescent, Pierre's head was in serious danger, if it threatened lise
12. BLUE GOOSE FRANK LEWIS NASON When that happened which was appointed to happen, it must find him not only Acquiescent but serene and undisturbed
13. Definition of Acquiescent in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Acquiescent mean? Information and translations of Acquiescent in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
15. An Acquiescent fool for a son-in-law, a kind of gentlemanly valet! Andy shrugged his shoulders, and gave an Acquiescent whistle
16. But this Acquiescent murmur made him long to smooth it down
17. Skinner, the Acquiescent one, putting his foot down like that! He was full of the new possibilities, and his wife was Acquiescent.
18. Willing to acquiesce, accept or agree to something without objection, protest or resistance 1952, Norman Lewis, Golden Earth: This view is reflected in the novelist's stock portrait of the white-man-in-exile's dusky mistress; an Acquiescent shadow, who comes to life only if thrown aside, when, sinister and vindictive, she is ready with the wasting
19. Acquiescent 'Acquiescent' is a 11 letter word starting with A and ending with T Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Acquiescent We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Acquiescent will help you to finish your crossword today
20. Acquiescent Meaning: "disposed to yield, submissive," 1690s (implied in Acquiescently), from Latin Acquiescentem (nominative… See definitions of Acquiescent.
21. The crossword clue Acquiescent. with 8 letters was last seen on the January 01, 1956
22. Examples of Acquiescent in a sentence
23. Parents often desire their children to be Acquiescent, obeying commands and requests without any issue
24. The state of being Acquiescent.
25. The said Acquiescent tends to be caught off-guard upon hearing they have been called an Acquiescent, and thus, become even more so when they do not understand the meaning of the word in immediacy.
26. A gold watch or expensive handbag not only show appreciation to a helpful official or Acquiescent mistress; they are also tradable assets and less traceable than cash
27. The girl at the register tells me the combo meal is eight ninety-nine and I nod, Acquiescent
28. Someone who is Acquiescent is ready to agree to do what someone wants, or to accept what they do even though you may not agree with it.
29. Translation for 'Acquiescent' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
30. Definition and synonyms of Acquiescent from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
31. This is the British English definition of Acquiescent.View American English definition of Acquiescent.
32. • Clara switches from being aggressive to being Acquiescent and Lucio does the reverse
33. • I will not have her think me Acquiescent in her schemes
34. • To find one who was less than Acquiescent must have been a considerable shock
35. • All his kind generally wanted was a quick flirtation, an Acquiescent woman, and a no-strings parting the
36. Definition of Acquiescent adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
37. Acquiescent has always stayed one step ahead of its peers and it has the tendency to design any custom solution for your business by employing best of emerging trends and strategies.
38. With an Acquiescent gesture, John Ryder tapped the table with his gavel and rose to address his fellow directors
39. THE LION AND THE MOUSE CHARLES KLEIN Jackson complied with an affectation of Acquiescent gaiety ludicrous to behold
40. See authoritative translations of Acquiescent in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
41. Acquiescent - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
42. Jackson complied with an affectation of Acquiescent gayety ludicrous to behold.; Mr
43. Straus saw in this Acquiescent mood a chance to appeal directly to President Wilson.; In this election the opponents of his father's policy were Acquiescent rather than content.; Doubtless some of the Acquiescent wights entertained a vague wonder how the army contrived to fare onward bereft of his advice.
44. Character type is Acquiescent empty string, numerical value Acquiescent 0, date acquiesce is systematic date
45. Although still be in Acquiescent and open position to user data, just undertake perfecting through detail, be like, recommend good friend trends to the user prevenient.
46. What are another words for Acquiescent? Submissive, obedient, compliant
47. Full list of synonyms for Acquiescent is here.
48. Translation for 'Acquiescent' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
49. Acquiescent may be defined as “Resting satisfied or submissive“Disposed to acquiesce or consent tacitly“Willing to carry out the orders or wishes of another without protest”
50. Synonyms for Acquiescent are for example accommodating , amenable and biddable .
51. Acquiescent in a sentence - Use "Acquiescent" in a sentence 1
52. He was eager to learn and yet he was not Acquiescent
53. With his Acquiescent stance he caused reactions and made enemies
54. Click for more sentences of Acquiescent
55. Synonyms for Acquiescent in Free Thesaurus
56. 36 synonyms for Acquiescent: submissive, agreeing, accepting, approving, yielding, consenting
57. Acquiescent - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
58. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Acquiescent adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (willing, consenting easily)
59. Arabic words for Acquiescent include مذعن and ميال للقبول
60. Psychology Definition of Acquiescent RESPONSE SET: the inclination of a voluntarily given number of claims in an exam or set of questions to trust said claims, no matter what their content.
61. Dictionary entry overview: What does Acquiescent mean? • Acquiescent (adjective) The adjective Acquiescent has 1 sense:
62. Willing to carry out the orders or wishes of another without protest Familiarity information: Acquiescent used as an adjective is very rare.
63. Definition of Acquiescent written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
64. So far, the Southern African Development Community (SADC) has been Acquiescent in the face of Mugabe's abuses.: Hasta ahora, la Comunidad del África Meridional para el Desarrollo (SADC) ha sido condescendiente con los abusos de Mugabe.: Under the dictatorship judges were normally Acquiescent to, when not complicit in, the repression of the dictatorial regime.
65. I mean why he all of a sudden becomes so humble and Acquiescent? 他 发生了 什么 ？ 我 意思是 ， 为何 他 突然间 变得 如此 谦卑 和 默默顺从 ？ 精选例句
66. Clew: After enabling this strategy to install, the user will not undertake installing to Acquiescent homepage, so if need, the user must appoint an Acquiescent