1. Acquainted definition is - having personal knowledge of something : having seen or experienced something —+ with
2. How to use Acquainted in a sentence.
3. Familiar with, aware of, in on, experienced in, conscious of, informed of, alive to, privy to, knowledgeable about, versed in, conversant with, apprised of, cognizant of, up to speed with, au fait with, switched-on about (informal) He was well Acquainted with European literature.
4. Acquainted definition, having personal knowledge as a result of study, experience, etc.; informed (usually followed by with): to be Acquainted with law
5. Find 12 ways to say Acquainted, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Acquainted Lyrics: Baby you're no good / 'Cause they warned me 'bout your type girl, I've been ducking left and right / Baby you're no good / Think I fell for you, I fell for you, I fell for you
7. The Acquainted App gives you access to our full set of user-oriented functionalities, including the famous “radar” feature
8. Acquainted with (someone or something) 1
9. I'm just Acquainted with Daniel because we have many friends in common.
10. Acquainted translate: 相识的；认识的；熟悉的
11. What does Acquainted mean? Known by or familiar with another
12. Sentence Examples Lindley has made us Acquainted witha species of Salix belonging to Senegal, and therefore to the equinoctial region of Africa
13. By the time he painted this well-known image of Iona, Peploe had been Acquainted withthe island for four years
14. When Robert first got Acquainted withNancy, she was hardworking, pretty and sociable.
15. Synonyms for Acquainted include conversant, familiar, up, abreast, au courant, informed, knowledgeable, up-to-date, versed and well-informed
16. Synonyms for Acquainted in Free Thesaurus
17. 30 synonyms for Acquainted: familiar with, aware of, in on, experienced in, conscious of, informed of, alive to, privy to, knowledgeable about, versed in
18. What are synonyms for Acquainted?
19. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupAcquainted · The WeekndBeauty Behind The Madness℗ 2015 The Weeknd XO, Inc., Manufactured and Marketed by Republic
20. Compound Forms: Acquainted acquaint: Inglés: Español: become Acquainted with [sb] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (get to know [sb]): conocer a vtr + prep: I first became Acquainted …
21. "Acquainted" is a song by Canadian singer The Weeknd recorded for his second studio album Beauty Behind the Madness (2015)
22. Compound Forms/Forme composte Acquainted acquaint: Inglese: Italiano: become Acquainted with [sb] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (get to know [sb]): fare la conoscenza di [qlcn] vtr verbo transitivo o transitivo pronominale: Verbo che richiede un complemento oggetto: "Lava la mela prima di
23. Adjective [verb-link ADJECTIVE with noun] If you are Acquainted with something, you know about it because you have learned it or experienced it.
24. Acquainted (21 Occurrences) Mark 4:13 And he says to them, Do ye not know this parable? and how will ye be Acquainted with all the parables? (DBY) Luke 1:3 it has seemed good to me also, accurately Acquainted from the origin with all things, to write to thee with method, most excellent Theophilus, (DBY)
25. Examples of Acquainted in a sentence
26. If you are Acquainted with the hiring manager, I would love to give him a copy of my resume
27. 🔊 April’s husband is not Acquainted with her favorite television show so she suggested he watch a few episodes of the program
28. Acquainted: 1 adj having fair knowledge of “they were Acquainted ” “fully Acquainted with the facts” Synonyms: familiar well known or easily recognized
29. Find 55 ways to say Acquainted WITH, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
30. Acquainted MP3 Song by The Weeknd from the album Beauty Behind The Madness
31. Download Acquainted song on Gaana.com and listen Beauty Behind The Madness Acquainted …
32. To be Acquainted with the merit of ministry, we need only observe the condition of the people
33. Are you fully Acquainted with the facts? 4
34. Are you Acquainted with my brother? 5
35. It is always "get Acquainted with somebody/something" as far as I know
36. Derby (central England) English - England Jan 13, 2012 #4 In my usage it's "get Acquainted with" and "acquaint yourself with"
37. But girl I'm so glad we're Acquainted I got you touchin' on your body I got you touchin' on your body I know I'd rather be complacent But girl I'm so glad we're Acquainted, we're Acquainted Momma called me cryin', cryin', cryin', cryin' 'Cause I won't find somebody that's real (she wants somebody that's real) 'Cause every time I try to, try to
38. Acquainted (2018) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
39. Acquainted (2019) "When their paths cross life gets complicated." TMDb Score
40. See 4 authoritative translations of Acquainted in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
41. Acquainted definition: If you are Acquainted with something, you know about it because you have learned it or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
42. Acquainted Chords by The Weeknd
43. Acquainted with something (formal) familiar with something, having read, seen or experienced it
44. The students are already Acquainted with the work of Shakespeare
45. Employees should be fully Acquainted with emergency procedures.
46. The Idaho County Free Press presents this year's Get Acquainted 2021
47. The 38th annual issue of Get Acquainted
48. Watch the video for Acquainted from The Weeknd's Beauty Behind the Madness for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
49. ‘He was Acquainted with Mr Boyle and had met him on a number of occasions.’ ‘Hankey can be found too in various biographies of Swinburne, with whom, naturally, he was Acquainted.’ ‘I have been personally Acquainted with several members of the original Trapp Family Singers.’
50. Lyrics to 'Acquainted' by The Weeknd
51. Acquaintance: 1 n personal knowledge or information about someone or something Synonyms: conversance , conversancy , familiarity Type of: information knowledge acquired through study or experience or instruction n a person with whom you are Acquainted “I have trouble remembering the names of all my acquaintances ” Synonyms: friend Antonyms:
52. Acquainted meaning, definition, what is Acquainted: if you are Acquainted with someone, you : Learn more.
53. The Interpretation Of Acquainted With The Night By Robert Frost “The word, “Acquainted” describes the speaker’s connection to “night”