See also: Acnestis
1. The Acnestis is the part of the back (or backbone) between the shoulder blades and the loins, which an animal cannot reach to scratch. My dog Matt was always welcoming people at the front …
2. Acnestis Consulting Group, LLC offers a wide range of consulting services and products to serve a variety of businesses and clients. Whether you’re a small, local business or a multinational …
3. “The Acnestis is part of an animals body where it cannot scratch itself. It is usually the place between the shoulder blades.
4. Acnestis has been playing SkyBlock for 2 years
5. Weapons, Accessories, Inventory, Collections not available for Acnestis due to limited API access.
6. This video shows you how to pronounce Acnestis
7. Acnestis OMEGA is multi businesses Company
8. Acnestis (Noun) The part of an animal's skin that it cannot reach to scratch itself - usually the space between the shoulder blades
9. How to say Acnestis in English? Pronunciation of Acnestis with 1 audio pronunciation and more for Acnestis
10. The Acnestis is the point on your back between your shoulder blades where you cannot reach to scratch
11. The Acnestis, being a fine demonstrator of Sod's Law, is the place on the human body which is most likely to itch.
12. If you've got an itch on your Acnestis, grab a back scratcher
13. Pronunciation guide: Learn how to pronounce Acnestis in English with native pronunciation
14. Acnestis translation and audio pronunciation
15. Here are the anagrams made unscrambling the letters Acnestis
16. Most often however, Acnestis is used to refer to animals that don’t have any muscles attached to their skeleton
17. Acnestis pronunciation - How to properly say Acnestis
18. How to say Acnestis in English? Pronunciation of Acnestis with 1 audio pronunciation and more for Acnestis.
19. English citations of Acnestis: ·The part of an animal's skin that it cannot reach to scratch itself, usually the space between the shoulder blades
20. 2009, Adam Jacot de Boinod, The Wonder of Whiffling: And other Extraordinary Words in the English Language, London: Particular Books, →ISBN: Acnestis (1807) that part of an animal (between its shoulders
21. Video shows what Acnestis means
22. Originally from Greek κνῆστις (knestis) meaning spine, via Hellenistic Greek ἄκνηστις (Acnestis) and Latin Acnestis.
23. Acnestis meaning The part of an animal's skin that it cannot reach to scratch itself - usually the space between the shoulder blades.
24. Acnestis Jun 2020 - Present 10 months
25. This page list all the various possible anagrams for the word Acnestis
26. Carol Botteron from Boston, MA shared her brilliant memory with us: One of the bluffing words on October 10, 2015 was “Acnestis,” which Says You! had used before
27. Acnestis - The point on your back between your shoulder blades where you cannot reach to scratch
28. Acnestis (English)Origin & history Late Latin Acnestis, from Koine Greek ἄκνηστις ("spine"), from Koine Greek κνῆστις ("spine, cheese-grater"), or from ἀ-+ -κναίειν ("grate, scrape, scratch") (only attested in compounds), or from incorrect segmentation of κατὰ κνῆστιν ("on the …
29. The Acnestis is the point on your back between your shoulder blades where you cannot reach to scratch
30. The Acnestis, being a fine demonstrator of Sod's Law, is the place on the human body which is most likely to itch.
31. You know that spot on your back you can’t reach to scratch? Grab a back scratcher and go to town on your Acnestis, otherwise known as the spot between your shoulder blades
32. This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Acnestis
33. Acnestis: Rose (2018) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
34. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "Acnestis" - from the Lyrics.com website.
35. Looking for phrases related to the word Acnestis? Find a list of matching phrases on Phrases.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative phrases and idioms resource.
36. Acnestis is that point of an animal’s back that lies between the shoulders and the lower back, which cannot be reached to be scratched