1. Acknowledged definition is - generally recognized, accepted, or admitted
2. How to use Acknowledged in a sentence.
3. Adjective widely recognized; generally accepted: an Acknowledged authority on Chinese art.
4. Find 9 ways to say Acknowledged, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. To accept, admit, or recognize something, or the truth or existence of something: [ + -ing verb ] She Acknowledged hav ing been at fault
6. [ + that ] She Acknowledged that she had been at fault
7. Acknowledged definition: known or accepted by many people
8. To have Acknowledged, or conceded, the truth of To have conveyed in appropriate or telling terms (of news or an event)To have reacted in a specified way (took one's word)To have regarded as right or true
9. "UnAcknowledged" focuses on the historic files of the Disclosure Project and how UFO secrecy has been ruthlessly enforced-and why
10. I Acknowledged I had a problem and that I'm committed to recovery and my folks trust me
11. In my letters to the Ministers, I Acknowledged the efforts the government has made to remove blockades at international crossings but I also urged them to achieve the removal of remaining blockades
12. I Acknowledged only the two great matadors in this debate.
13. Acknowledged - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
14. Looking for the abbreviation of Acknowledged? Find out what is the most common shorthand of Acknowledged on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
15. Only in the last two decades has the United States finally Acknowledged and taken responsibility for the legacy of Agent Orange in Vietnam, committing hundreds of millions of …
16. He Acknowledged that eating clean played a major role in ridding fat in the area and helping his abs show through.: Adobe Acknowledged the fix is complicated and somewhat kludgy, but it does get designers back up and running.: They will, however, be loath to permit deviant minorities to wander from widely Acknowledged paths of rectitude.: Ontario's minister of health Acknowledged the heroic
17. The Trump administration Acknowledged on Sunday that hackers acting on behalf of a foreign government — almost certainly a Russian intelligence agency, according to …
18. Acknowledged: adjective accepted , admitted , approved , avowed , conceded , confessed, correct , customary , established , familiar , formal , granted , immemorial
19. 1 day ago · California's embattled labor agency Acknowledged Monday that "an intermittent issue" has surfaced with its computer system that workers use to process claims for unemployment benefits.
20. We found 18 answers for “Acknowledged”
21. This page shows answers to the clue Acknowledged.Acknowledged may be defined as “Generally accepted”, “Recognized or made known or admitted” and “Widely recognized; generally accepted: an Acknowledged authority on Chinese art”
22. A synonym for Acknowledged is renowned.
23. Acknowledged definition: recognized as being true or existing Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
24. How many syllables in Acknowledged? 3 4 9 8 2 6 5 1 7 syllables
25. Divide Acknowledged into syllables: ac-knowl-edged How to pronounce Acknowledged: ak-nol-ijd How to say Acknowledged: How to pronounce Acknowledged
26. Wondering why Acknowledged is 3 4 9 8 2 6 5 1 7 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
27. Acknowledged adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (accepted, noted) reconocido/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo
28. Ruth is an Acknowledged expert in ancient Greek history.
29. "Acknowledged" means I heard you & understood what you said & I take responsibility for the information you just gave me
30. ‘the government Acknowledged that the tax was unfair’ ‘‘That's true,’ she Acknowledged’ ‘The health officer Acknowledged that dozens of refugees had fallen sick due to lack of food, medicine, clean water, bedding and sanitation.’ ‘It is a truth universally Acknowledged that …
31. ‘an Acknowledged comedy genius’ ‘An Acknowledged Paris expert, she is also the author of the Paris Entry to the Encarta Encylopaedia and contributes to radio, television and magazines.’ ‘She is the sport's Acknowledged New Zealand expert in terms of statistics, records and champions.’
32. She Acknowledged that her opponent had won, but she wouldn't acknowledge her loss
33. Synonyms for Acknowledged in Free Thesaurus
34. 14 synonyms for Acknowledged: accepted, admitted, established, confirmed, declared, approved
35. Garnering the interest of one of Hollywood's most Acknowledged directors gave the film the boost it needed
36. The country Acknowledged his claim to the throne
37. 这个 国家 承认了 他 继承王位 的 权利 。 《牛津词典》 Belatedly, the government has Acknowledged the problem
38. 政府过晚地 承认了 这个 问题 。 《柯林斯英汉双解大词典》 Naylor Acknowledged, in a letter to the judge, that he was a drug addict.
39. Acknowledge somebody/something The country Acknowledged his claim to the throne
40. The peace settlement effectively Acknowledged the country's independence
41. Be Acknowledged as something He is widely Acknowledged as the best player in the world
42. Be Acknowledged to be, have, etc
43. Something He is widely Acknowledged to be the best player in the world.
44. Definition of Acknowledged receipt of in the Idioms Dictionary
45. What does Acknowledged receipt of expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
46. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Acknowledged VanEck’s 19b-4 Form for its bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) application on …
47. He is being prosecuted for an article, whose author is known, and, according to Belgian law, as Acknowledged by the report, in this situation, the head of the publication should not be prosecuted
48. Acknowledged with gratitude similar ( 60 ) By A
49. The government yesterday Acknowledged the need for more money
50. Britain's science is widely Acknowledged to be in very bad shape
51. He left the game in 1984, Acknowledged as the best player in the world