1. Acknowledge definition is - to recognize the rights, authority, or status of
2. How to use Acknowledge in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Acknowledge.
4. Acknowledge definition, to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to Acknowledge one's mistakes
5. Acknowledge synonyms, Acknowledge pronunciation, Acknowledge translation, English dictionary definition of Acknowledge
6. 8 synonyms of Acknowledge from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 40 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Acknowledge, And, Antonyms
7. Find another word for Acknowledge
8. Acknowledge: to accept the truth or existence of (something) usually reluctantly.
9. Find 108 ways to say Acknowledge, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Acknowledge, Along, Antonyms, And, At
10. Acknowledge is a crossword puzzle clue
11. Acknowledge is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
12. Top organizations usually Acknowledge the receipt of emails of job applications
13. This sample Acknowledgement email is for managers and human resource persons who want to Acknowledge the receipts of applications from job seekers
Acknowledgement, And, Acknowledge, Applications
14. Also, ‘Acknowledge receipt’ is fine for a business letter or if you are in a dispute and concede that you have heard from the person you have an ar
Also, Acknowledge, Are, And, An, Ar
15. Acknowledge - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
16. Acknowledge (v.) late 15c., "admit or show one's knowledge," a blend of Middle English aknow "admit or show one's knowledge" (from Old English oncnawan "understand, come to recognize," from on (see on (prep.)) + cnawan "recognize;" see know) and Middle English knowlechen "admit, Acknowledge" (c
Acknowledge, Admit, Aknow, And
17. To show that you know something is to Acknowledge it
18. Waving "hello" to Acknowledge a friend and nodding your head "yes" to Acknowledge that you agree with what's being said are both acts showing knowledge or acceptance of someone or something.
Acknowledge, And, Agree, Are, Acts, Acceptance
19. Looking for the abbreviation of Acknowledge? Find out what is the most common shorthand of Acknowledge on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
Abbreviation, Acknowledge, Abbreviations, And, , Acronyms
20. Also Acknowledge music or even computer code created by others
21. No: If you are not sure if something is common knowledge, Acknowledge the source
22. Acknowledge definition, to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to Acknowledge one's mistakes
23. Acknowledge - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
24. Compound Forms: Inglés: Español: Acknowledge receipt of [sth] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (confirm you have received [sth] sent): acusar recibo loc verb locución verbal: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o
Acknowledge, As, An, Acusar
25. To own, avow or admit to be true, by a declaration of assent; as to Acknowledge the being of a God
Avow, Admit, Assent, As, Acknowledge
26. In all thy ways Acknowledge God
27. I Acknowledge my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me
28. Synonyms for Acknowledge in Free Thesaurus
29. 60 synonyms for Acknowledge: admit, own up, allow, accept, reveal, grant, declare, recognize
Acknowledge, Admit, Allow, Accept
30. Top organizations usually Acknowledge the receipt of emails of job applications
31. This sample Acknowledgement email is for managers and human resource persons who want to Acknowledge the receipts
Acknowledgement, And, Acknowledge
32. Acknowledge; recognize; concede; confess; These words all mean to agree, often unwillingly, that something is true
Acknowledge, All, Agree
33. Acknowledge (rather formal) to accept that something exists, is true or has happened: She refuses to Acknowledge the need for reform.
34. See 5 authoritative translations of Acknowledge in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Acknowledge, And, Audio,
35. ”I would like to Acknowledge that we are on the traditional land of the first people of Seattle, the Duwamish People past and present and honor with gratitude the land itself and the Duwamish Tribe.” It is important to note that this kind of Acknowledgement is not a new practice developed by colonial institutions
Acknowledge, Are, And, Acknowledgement
36. Recognize is a synonym of Acknowledge
37. As verbs the difference between recognize and Acknowledge is that recognize is to match something or someone which one currently perceives to a memory of some previous encounter with the same entity or recognize can be to cognize again while Acknowledge is to admit the knowledge of; to recognize as a fact or truth; to declare one's belief in; as, to
As, And, Acknowledge, Again, Admit
38. Acknowledge definition: If you Acknowledge a fact or a situation , you accept or admit that it is true or that it Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Acknowledge, Accept, Admit, And
39. The point is, if you don’t Acknowledge your successes the same way you Acknowledge your mistakes, you’re sure to have a memory full of blunders
40. The family Acknowledge the need for change
41. You must Acknowledge the truth of her argument
42. She refuses to Acknowledge the need for reform
43. He refused to Acknowledge defeat
44. Acknowledge implies making a statement reluctantly, often about something previously doubted or denied: to Acknowledge one's mistakes
45. I Acknowledge receipt of your return shipment of six cartoons of Medex super meal
46. What does Acknowledge mean? Acknowledge is defined as to show thanks or appreciation or to recognize someone's efforts or accomplishments
Acknowledge, As, Appreciation, Accomplishments
47. We Need To Acknowledge The Tragedy, Feel The Grief, Boulder Mayor Says NPR's Rachel Martin talks to Sam Weaver, mayor of Boulder, Colo., about …
48. ‘Marie refused to Acknowledge her as a granddaughter, and there was the little matter of the missing Romanov assets that this possible new claimant could complicate.’ ‘In Norway she was not only made ruler for life, but her nephew, Eric of Pomerania, was Acknowledged as the lawful heir.’
Acknowledge, As, And, Assets, Acknowledged
49. Definition and synonyms of Acknowledge from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
50. This is the British English definition of Acknowledge.View American English definition of Acknowledge.
51. To Acknowledge [receipt] den Empfang bestätigen: to Acknowledge sth
52. Einbekennen [österr.] [sonst geh.] to Acknowledge sth
53. Zur Kenntnis nehmen: to Acknowledge sth
54. They Acknowledge him as their leader
55. = They Acknowledge him to be their leader
56. [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples — usually used as (be) Acknowledged
57. She is widely/generally Acknowledged as one of the world's best chefs
58. Acknowledge that needlework is no longer the preserve of the female of the species
59. I even refused to Acknowledge him in the hallways, that's how hurt I was
60. The speaker then sits down and a person from the marae side walks over to collect the koha and Acknowledge it.
61. Commission must also Acknowledge that its press release  of 16 July 2003 was such as to give rise for the four coordination centres with an authorisation renewed for an indefinite period on the basis of the order of 26 June 2003 to the legitimate expectation that they could benefit from the incompatible scheme until the date of the Court's
Also, Acknowledge, As, An,
62. Comment on the syllables in Acknowledge
63. A comprehensive resource for finding syllables in Acknowledge, how many syllables are in Acknowledge, words that rhyme with Acknowledge, how to divide Acknowledge into syllables, how to pronounce Acknowledge, how to break Acknowledge into syllables, and how to pronounce Acknowledge.
Acknowledge, Are, And
64. • However, some Acknowledge that the reforms had to be introduced quickly
65. • The governor has Acknowledged that there have been errors in his financial statements
66. • I readily Acknowledge that this is a very difficult request but I am afraid the timescale has to he met
Acknowledge, Am, Afraid
67. • The author wishes to Acknowledge the assistance of the Defense
68. It would be fair and honest at some point, and in keeping with Biden's image as a straight shooter, to simply Acknowledge Trump's singular vaccine success.
And, At, As, Acknowledge
69. 15 hours ago · Sixers Acknowledge, praise Tobias Harris as the team's leader, closer
Ago, Acknowledge, As
70. Acknowledge (one) as (something) To publicly announce or accept that one possesses certain qualities or has attained a specific achievement or result
Acknowledge, As, Announce, Accept, Attained, Achievement
71. All she wanted was for her old boss to finally Acknowledge her as the new director of the organization
All, Acknowledge, As
72. The dissidents refused to Acknowledge the new leader as legitimate
73. Acknowledge (one) as (something) To publicly announce or accept that one possesses certain qualities or has attained a specific achievement or result
Acknowledge, As, Announce, Accept, Attained, Achievement
74. All she wanted was for her old boss to finally Acknowledge her as the new director of the organization
All, Acknowledge, As
75. The dissidents refused to Acknowledge the new leader as legitimate
76. Both in Old Testament and New Testament expressed by various forms of the word "know" (Proverbs 3:6 Isaiah 61:9 Colossians 2:2 the King James Version).The Psalmist "Acknowledged" his sin, when he told God that he knew the guilt of what he had done.
77. — Use Acknowledge in a sentence
78. Organize by: [Syllables] Letters: Show rare words: [Yes] No: Show phrases: [Yes] No: See Acknowledge used in context: 19 rhymes, 18 Shakespeare works, several books and articles.
Acknowledge, And, Articles
79. Acknowledge Lyrics: Pay homage, respect / Yeah, one-two / Acknowledge the rep / I don't know what you cats was thinking / Pay homage, respect / Must've been crazy / Acknowledge the rep / …
80. Antonyms for Acknowledge include reject, deny, contradict, disaffirm, disclaim, renounce, disavow, disconfirm, dismiss and disown
Antonyms, Acknowledge, And
81. Translations in context of "Acknowledge" in English-Italian from Reverso Context: to Acknowledge, does the commission Acknowledge, Acknowledge receipt, Acknowledge the fact, shall Acknowledge
acknowledge (verb) · acknowledges (third person present) · acknowledged (past tense) · acknowledged (past participle) · acknowledging (present participle)