achievement (noun) · achievements (plural noun)
See also: Achievement
1. Feat, exploit, Achievement mean a remarkable deed
2. His exploits as a spy Achievement implies hard-won success in the face of difficulty or opposition
3. Her Achievements as a chemist Examples of Achievement in a Sentence
4. Synonyms & Antonyms of Achievement 1 a successful result brought about by hard work this improvement in your time for a 10K road race is quite an Achievement!
5. An Achievement is a great accomplishment —something achieved with great effort or skill
6. Achieve and Achievement often imply the completion of something important or difficult—a lofty goal or a great feat
7. Graduating high school is an Achievement. Learning a new language is an Achievement.
8. I use Achievement to track my workouts and stay motivated over the long-term
9. Achievement synonyms, Achievement pronunciation, Achievement translation, English dictionary definition of Achievement
10. The process of achieving something: She devoted her life to the Achievement of voting rights for women
11. Find 41 ways to say Achievement, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. The Academy of Achievement brings young leaders face-to-face with the extraordinary visionaries and pioneers who have helped shape our world
13. Listing Achievements is what differentiates the top candidates from the rest
14. About Achievement Series Web-Based Grade-Level Assessment Platform Develop and administer tests, capture results, and produce standards-based reports
15. Offering up-to-date Xbox Series X Achievements, news, reviews, Achievement guides, previews, interviews, competitions and a huge, friendly community.
16. Achievement Finishing the marathon in 10th place was an incredible Achievement
17. TrueAchievements is the home of Xbox Achievements for Xbox Series X, Xbox One and all other Xbox platforms
18. What does Achievement mean? The definition of an Achievement is something that is accomplished, particularly by great effort, courage or special ski
19. Synonyms for Achievement in Free Thesaurus
20. 36 synonyms for Achievement: accomplishment, effort, feat, deed, stroke, triumph, coup, exploit
21. Find 41 ways to say AchievementS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
22. An Achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort
23. It was a great Achievement to reach this agreement so quickly
24. American English: Achievement / ətˈʃivmənt /
25. Achievement was created by industry veterans at Evidation Health
26. Backed by some of the top investors in the Silicon Valley and driven by a promise to advance health outcomes, Achievement is focused on curing and studying conditions that have yet to be studied by …
27. Definition of Achievement in the Definitions.net dictionary
28. What does Achievement mean? Information and translations of Achievement in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
29. The process of achieving something: She devoted her life to the Achievement of voting rights for women
30. Something that has been achieved, especially by means of skill or perseverance: The discovery of antibiotics is one of the great Achievements of modern medicine
31. Achievement is another word for accomplishment
32. My greatest Achievement to date is the time I won the annual hay-stacking contest at the county fair
33. Achievements (or trophies on PlayStation) are a way to gradually guide new players into Minecraft and give them challenges to complete
34. The technology powering Performance Achievement is a mixed-model solution developed with custom Microsoft.NET code and Amazon Web Services.
35. Achievement (countable and uncountable, plural Achievements) The act of achieving or performing; a successful performance; accomplishment 1963 , Margery Allingham , chapter 1, in The China Governess  :
36. An Achievement is something that someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort
37. It was a great Achievement that a month later a global agreement was reached
38. Uncountable noun Achievement is the process of achieving something
39. It is only the Achievement of these goals that will
40. Achievements are vital to the success of your CV
41. Learn how to add Achievements in your CV, where to position them, and which of your Achievements you should highlight
42. This guide also includes 11 examples of Achievements from real CVs to help you write an interview-winning CV.
43. Oscar for Lifetime Achievement, Inducted in 2014 military-soldier public-service experienced-war-firsthand racism-discrimination ambitious join-the-military pursue-public-office spiritual-religious
44. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Achievement crossword clue
45. COLLOCATIONS adjectives a great/fine/impressive Achievement (= one that deserves to be admired) Winning the award was a great Achievement
46. A remarkable/extraordinary Achievement (= one that is unusual or surprising and deserves praise) In recognition of this remarkable Achievement he was awarded the OBE
47. A major/important Achievement Writing
48. Passing an exam or getting a degree is an Achievement
49. This is why a resume is full of academic and career Achievements to impress the prospective employer
50. You set out goals for yourself in life, whether educational or professional, and completing or touching these goals is considered as Achievements by you.
51. Achievement point is a kind of resource that represents the player's accomplishments since they have started playing Hearthstone.Achievement points do not contribute anything to the player's economy, nor do they help the player collect cards and accumulate their collection.
52. Achievement points can be obtained by completing Achievements.
53. A personal Achievement is an attribute that provides an individual with a sense of pride
54. Achievement Save Table (XLS/CSV) Selected occupations matching your chosen work value are displayed below
55. Achievement only says I walked 21 I think the closer I get to the $10 mark, the less points the app is giving me for my exercises and I don’t understand that
56. Shop official merchandise for Achievement Hunter
57. To create an Achievement for a new and unpublished game, go to the Google Play Console entry for your game under the Games with Game Services tab
58. Select the Achievements tab on the left, and click the Add Achievement button
59. Then, simply fill out the information required for this Achievement.
60. The Faceroller is an Achievement you get after killing Eadric the Pure in the Trial of the Champion with his own hammer
61. The Achievement it self is very easy to do, but it can also be failed very easily The tactic to this Achievement is easy and can be achieved by any class / spec.
62. It's an annoying Achievement to get and using the switches to kill the spawns definitely helps
63. The first Achievement confirmed by Notch was "When Pigs Fly", although it was more explained than named
64. "The Lie" Achievement is a reference to the promised cake in the game Portal that is thought to be "a lie" and the Internet meme "The Cake is a Lie" is of that same promised cake.