1. Acerous definition is - variant of acerate
2. Acerous definition, having no antennae
3. Acerous synonyms, Acerous pronunciation, Acerous translation, English dictionary definition of Acerous
4. Acerous (not comparable) (zoology) Destitute of tentacles.
5. Definition of Acerous in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Acerous mean? Information and translations of Acerous in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
7. Acerous - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
8. Above are the results of unscrambling Acerous
9. We found a total of 145 words by unscrambling the letters in Acerous.
10. Word unscrambler results Unscramble letters Acerous Words made from letters Acerous
11. Unscrambled words made from anagrams of Acerous
12. We have unscrambled the letters Acerous (aceorsu) to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with friends and Text Twist and other similar word games
13. What does Acerous mean? Alternative spelling of acerose
14. Acerous (previously known as many other names) was founded on April 23, 2013 along with the release of Hypersonic One under Hypersonic Technologies
15. Find 11 ways to say Acerous, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
16. Synonyms for Acerous include acicular, sharp, pointy, acute, acuminate, mucronate, acerate, acerose, aciculated and cuspated
17. Acerous: Of or pertaining to the Acera , 2
18. Acerous 9 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Acerous 11 is a valid word in WWF
19. Definitions for the word, Acerous (a.) Destitute of tentacles, as certain mollusks
20. Unscrambled Words in the letters, Acerous.
21. Acerous 'Acerous' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Acerous We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Acerous will help you to finish your crossword today.
22. Acerous Total Number of words made out of Acerous = 142 Acerous is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 9 points.Acerous is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 11 points
23. Acerous is a 7 letter medium Word starting with A and ending with S
24. Acerous Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Acerous in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
25. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Acerous in Urdu is بے گیرَہ, and in roman we write it Be Geerah.
26. Translate "Acerous" to Spanish: aquero, acérico, que no tiene cuernos English Synonyms of "Acerous": without horns; Translate "Acerous" to Spanish: que no tiene antenas English Synonyms of "Acerous": without antennae
27. Lesson 1b: Acerous vs. Non-Acerous To proof if a horse can be considered to be Acerous or not, there is need for consideration of other animals as being either Acerous or not
28. By consideration, an elephant is considered to be Acerous, while a ram is not Acerous
29. The triceratops, the dinosaur is non Acerous
30. A lemur is Acerous just like a dog
31. A giraffe is non Acerous, while a cat is going to
32. Synonyms for Acerous in Free Thesaurus
33. We found 17 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Acerous: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Acerous" is defined
34. General (16 matching dictionaries) Acerous: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
35. Acerous: lacking horns or antennae acersecomic: one whose hair has never been cut acervate: heaped; clustered acervuline: like or in small mounds or heaps acescence: becoming sour; souring; turning of milk acetabulum: small anatomical cup or hollow, such as a sucker acetarious: referring to plants that are used in salads acetimeter
36. Find words containing the letter combinations found in Acerous.
37. Acerous - Here is the meaning, point value, and part of speech of the scrabble word, Acerous
38. Acerous SpringerLink Acerousacicular