1. Accustomed definition is - often used or practiced : customary
2. How to use Accustomed in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Accustomed.
4. Accustomed definition, customary; usual; habitual: in their Accustomed manner
5. Accustomed synonyms, Accustomed pronunciation, Accustomed translation, English dictionary definition of Accustomed
6. Being in the habit: I am Accustomed …
7. How is the word Accustomed distinct from other similar adjectives? Some common synonyms of Accustomed are customary, habitual, usual, and wonted
8. While all these words mean "familiar through frequent or regular repetition," Accustomed is less emphatic than wonted or habitual in suggesting fixed habit or invariable custom.
9. Familiar with something: She quickly became Accustomed to his messy ways
10. I'm not Accustomed to be ing treated like this.
11. Anything you're Accustomed to is a regular thing for you
12. A rich person is probably Accustomed to fancy clothes, expensive food, and beautiful houses
13. A football player is Accustomed to getting tackled and tackling other people
14. Office workers get Accustomed to filling out forms and fixing the copy machine.
15. Find 40 ways to say Accustomed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
16. 'Accustomed to' If you are Accustomed to something, you have become familiar with it and you no longer find it strange. Accustomed to usually comes after …
17. The Crossword Solver found 114 answers to the Accustomed crossword clue
18. 'Accustomed' is a 10 letter word starting with A and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Accustomed We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Accustomed will help you to finish your crossword today
19. Synonyms for Accustomed to include acclimated to, acclimatized to, adapted to, adjusted to, familiar with, given to, in the habit of, in the way of, prone to and used to
20. The definition of Accustomed is that something has become normal or typical for you or something which is customary or usual
21. You can use Accustomed to describe an action that someone usually does, a quality that they usually show, or an object that they usually use
22. He took up his Accustomed position with his back to the fire
23. Fred acted with his Accustomed shrewdness
24. His cap was missing from its Accustomed peg.
25. Synonyms for get Accustomed include acclimatise, acclimatize, adapt, adjust, accommodate, accustom, condition, acclimate, acculturate and attune
26. ‘This play between liminal and subliminal is an Accustomed part of a novelist's technique.’ ‘These are the poems of a man casting his Accustomed cultural archaeological gaze on himself.’ ‘Harry was already sleeping in his Accustomed place and, unusually, Dolly came up to rest near my feet.’
27. Definition of Accustomed in the Definitions.net dictionary
28. What does Accustomed mean? Information and translations of Accustomed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
29. Get Accustomed with setting up tri-pods, lighting stands, the sound equipment and most importantly the camera settings, buttons and dials
30. Most users should experience few difficulties getting Accustomed with the point and click actions, which produce reasonably accurate results.
31. If there is a new baby in your family, you will most likely become Accustomed to changing diapers.
32. Accustomed - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
33. Accustomed to (something) Familiar or comfortable with something
34. Now that she is no longer in school, Stella has become Accustomed to staying up late and sleeping until noon.
35. Accustomed - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
36. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Accustomed adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (habitual) acostumbrado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
37. Accustomed translate: 习惯的；适应了的, 一贯的；惯常的
38. • Watson, I am Accustomed to being baffled by complexity
39. • She was Accustomed to hanging up her own coat
40. • A judge, however, perhaps more than any other person, is Accustomed to making and announcing his decisions in public
41. • The two girls were Accustomed to not talking at meals
42. The young man has been Accustomed to hard work
43. These people are Accustomed to hard work
44. This is his Accustomed hour to go to bed
45. We were Accustomed to working together
46. He was not Accustomed to political or
47. ‘This play between liminal and subliminal is an Accustomed part of a novelist's technique.’ ‘These are the poems of a man casting his Accustomed cultural archaeological gaze on himself.’ ‘Harry was already sleeping in his Accustomed place and, unusually, Dolly came up to rest near my feet.’
48. Accustomed to something to become/get Accustomed to something; My eyes slowly grew Accustomed to the dark
49. This was not the kind of behaviour I was Accustomed to
50. She had grown Accustomed to his long absences
51. Accustomed to doing something She was a person Accustomed …
52. The word Accustomed comes from late Middle English and originated around the 1400s.
53. Examples of Grown Accustomed To
54. Find 40 ways to say Accustomed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
55. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Accustomed ac‧cus‧tomed / əˈkʌstəmd / adjective 1 → be Accustomed to (doing) something 2 [only before noun] formal USED TO/Accustomed TO usual The pans were in their Accustomed places
56. Examples from the Corpus Accustomed • We are Accustomed, almost from birth, to hear of children being
57. See 3 authoritative translations of Accustomed in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
58. Accustomed to/with/on? Thread starter Luis_1963; Start date Jun 15, 2009 < Previous Next > L
59. What is the opposite of Accustomed? Antonyms for Accustomed (opposite of Accustomed)
60. French Translation of “Accustomed” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
61. Definition of Accustomed written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
62. "Used" and "Accustomed" are past participles followed by a preposition, in this case "to." Prepositions are followed by a noun, a noun phrase, a pronoun, a noun clause, or a noun form of the verb – that is, the "ing" form.
63. Definition of Accustomed (adjective): usual
64. Definition and synonyms of Accustomed from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
65. This is the British English definition of Accustomed.View American English definition of Accustomed.
66. Synonyms for Accustomed in Free Thesaurus
67. 47 synonyms for Accustomed: used, trained, familiar, disciplined, given to, adapted, acquainted
68. Accustomed translation in English-Tagalog dictionary
69. En When a returned missionary sees a boy falling into bad ways and is becoming Accustomed to bad habits, he should feel that it is his duty to take hold of him, in connection with the presiding authorities of the stake or of the ward in which he lives, and exercise all the power and influence he can for the salvation of that erring young
70. Bradley is still Accustomed to travelling everywhere in style: 28
71. American consumers are Accustomed to hunting out bargains: 29
72. Freed acted with his Accustomed shrewdness: 30
73. Accustomed definition is - often used or practiced : customary
74. How to use Accustomed in a sentence
75. Synonym Discussion of Accustomed.
76. Drift-Barrier hypothesis and mutation-rate evolution with Accustomed
77. Accustomed as I was to Holmes’s curious faculties, this sudden intrusion into my most intimate thoughts was utterly inexplicable
78. Accustomed for essay on say no to crime and corruption
79. A student in fact, he had trained himself to be fit and those who merely desire to know each other as Accustomed important as your studies, part-time work, volunteering, interests or extra-curricular activities
80. Damn, damn, damn, damn<br>I've grown Accustomed to her face<br>She almost makes the day begin<br>I've grown Accustomed to the tune<br>She whistles night and noon<br>Her smiles, her frowns<br>Her ups, her downs<br>Are second nature to me …