See also: Accusers Accuses False Accuracy Accurate Accumulate Acculturation Accustomed Accusation Accuse Accursed Accumulation Accused Accumulated Accurately Accumulative Accusatory Acculturate Accumulator Accusative
1. I told him, "that in the kingdom of Tribnia, (3) by the natives called Langdon, (4) where I had sojourned some time in my travels, the bulk of the people consist in a manner wholly of discoverers, witnesses, informers, Accusers, prosecutors, evidences, swearers, together with their several subservient and subaltern instruments, all under the
Accusers, And, All
2. / əˈkjuː.zɚ / a person who claims that someone has done something morally wrong, illegal, or unkind: She was given the chance to face her Accusers. His Accusers claim he has lied repeatedly.
3. The Accusers are a Kree military force that served the Kree Empire at least as far back as the Kree-Skrull War.
Accusers, Are, At, As
4. 44 synonyms and near synonyms of Accusers from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 7 antonyms and near antonyms
And, Accusers, Antonyms
5. Find another word for Accusers.
6. And his wife Tameka "Tiny" Harris are denouncing allegations against them after three more Accusers have come forward with abuse …
And, Are, Allegations, Against, After, Accusers, Abuse
7. Kavanaugh's Accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it "was a tactic" to try to derail the judge's confirmation to the
8. 2 days ago · Two Houston area judges ruled that 13 of Deshaun Watson's Accusers must disclose their identities
Ago, Area, Accusers
9. Watson's attorneys are expected to file motions asking that the nine remaining Accusers …
Attorneys, Are, Asking, Accusers
10. The Salem Witch Trials Accusers were a group of people who accused the Salem Witch Trials victims of witchcraft in 1692
11. The main Accusers were a group of girls and young women from Salem Village who are often referred to as the “afflicted girls” because they claimed that witches were afflicting them by attacking them and making them ill.
Accusers, And, Are, As, Afflicted, Afflicting, Attacking
12. List of Trump's Accusers and their allegations of sexual misconduct
Accusers, And, Allegations
13. 22 hours ago · Wilson compared the Watson Accusers to terrorists, according to a report in The Defector
Ago, Accusers, According
14. Two of Deshaun Watson’s Accusers Take Their Claims Public Over 20 women have filed civil assault lawsuits against the quarterback anonymously, but Tuesday two of …
Accusers, Assault, Against, Anonymously
15. 1 day ago · Rulings by Harris County District Court Judges Dedra Davis and Rabeea Sultan Collier could lead to identifications of all of Watson's "Jane Doe" Accusers, who claim that the star quarterback
Ago, And, All, Accusers
16. 2 days ago · Hearings result in 13 of Texans QB’s Accusers being ID’d
17. 1 day ago · The Accusers who have alleged the Texans quarterback committed sexual assault and/or sexual misconduct will be identified
Ago, Accusers, Alleged, Assault, And
18. Going into Friday, two of Watson’s 22 Accusers had identified themselves
19. As of Friday morning, nine of the Accusers were willing to reveal their identities
20. Houston courts ruled Watson’s Accusers must identify
21. 1 day ago · Names of Deshaun Watson’s Accusers to be revealed after judges rulings
Ago, Accusers, After
22. This attorney is so greasy, if I was a police officer that would be investigating this, I’d have to have serious doubts about what this attorney has told the Accusers …
Attorney, About, Accusers
23. HOUSTON – Tony Buzbee released several text messages and social media posts that he says were exchanged between the football star and some of his Accusers.
24. 2 days ago · Deshaun Watson’s attorney Rusty Hardin held a news conference Friday afternoon to discuss a ruling by a pair of Texas judges who ordered several of the quarterback’s Accusers to …
Ago, Attorney, Afternoon, Accusers
25. New bill that would define 'consent' in New York has the support of 2 Weinstein Accusers
26. Two of Deshaun Watson’s Accusers speak out publicly against Texans star Ashley Solis alleges she was terrorized by quarterback’s assault Lauren Baxley calls Texans star ‘a predator with
Accusers, Against, Ashley, Alleges, Assault
27. Deshaun Watson's lawyer files special exemption, blasts Accusers' attorney Watson is facing lawsuits from 22 women alleging sexual misconduct
Accusers, Attorney, Alleging
28. Two of Deshaun Watson's Accusers came forward on Tuesday, marking the first time any of the 22 women to file a civil lawsuit against the NFL quarterback have publicly identified themselves
Accusers, Any, Against
29. 2 days ago · Two of the Accusers – Ashley Solis and Lauren Baxley – went public earlier this week and Buzbee said Solis has since received death threats
Ago, Accusers, Ashley, And
30. 1 day ago · Houston Chronicle football reporter Aaron Wilson was dismissed by the newspaper over remarks he made about Deshaun Watson's Accusers.
Ago, Aaron, About, Accusers
31. 1 day ago · One of two Accusers who made their names public during a news conference Tuesday has received death threats, Buzbee said
32. Why Deshaun Watson's Accusers may have turned to civil courts instead of police in sex assault cases Alex Stuckey , Staff writer April 5, 2021 Updated: April 6, 2021 10:48 a.m.
Accusers, Assault, Alex, April
33. "The Accusers" is the fifteenth book in the Falco series of stories
34. In "The Accusers" she directed our …
35. T.I., Tiny: Anonymous Accusers 'manipulating the press to misuse the justice system,' say they should speak publicly The response comes after …
Anonymous, Accusers, After
36. Several of his subsequent Accusers said this was the moment at which they were motivated to come forward
37. 2 days ago · Houston Names Of 14 Deshaun Watson Accusers Will Be Made Public After Friday Court Hearings
Ago, Accusers, After
Accuser definition, a person who accuses, especially in a court of law: a trial in which the accuser and accused may freely speak. See more.
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Idioms, Wikipedia. ACCUSER. One who makes an accusation. A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States. By John Bouvier. Published 1856. Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content .
transitive verb. 1 : to charge with a fault or offense : blame He accused her of being disloyal. 2 : to charge with an offense judicially or by a public process He was accused of murder.
a person who accuses, especially in a court of law: a trial in which the accuser and accused may freely speak. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words.