accuser (noun) · accusers (plural noun)
1. An Accuser is someone who accuses someone of a crime or offense—says that they are guilty of it
2. His Accuser, Cyprian, still apparently a young man, was also a Roman nobleman
3. THEODORIC THE GOTH THOMAS HODGKIN Cyprian, Accuser in King's Court, 267; charges others of treason, 271
4. 44 synonyms and near synonyms of Accuser from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 7 antonyms and near antonyms
5. " The shape Accuser took is definitely versatile, and perhaps sounds simpler than it actually is
6. Satan is styled the "Accuser of the brethren" ( Revelation 12:10.Compare Job 1:6; Zechariah 3:1), as seeking to uphold his influence among men by bringing false charges against Christians, with the view of weakening their influence and injuring the cause with which they are identified.He was regarded by the Jews as the Accuser of men before God, laying to their charge the violations
7. Someone who accuses; Satan, whose name means "Accuser" (or "adversary") in Hebrew; Accuser (band), German thrash metal band The Accusers, a crime novel; The Accuser (animated series), a series produced by Stan Lee; The Accuser, a 1977 French film; Ronan the Accuser, a Marvel Comics character
8. Description It is time to hunt our final prey, the Accuser. Anima drought or not, her sycophantic adherence to sacred "rituals" flies in the face of the Master's will
9. Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the Accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.
10. A person who claims that someone has done something morally wrong, illegal, or unkind: She was given the chance to face her Accusers. His Accusers claim he has lied repeatedly.
11. God is greater than our Accuser
12. Satan the Accuser desires to remind believers of their sin and their unworthiness of a place in God’s family and in this way sow doubt into their hearts and minds. Satan wants to make Christians fear for their salvation and forget God’s love and faithfulness.
13. Definition of Accuser in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Accuser mean? Information and translations of Accuser in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
15. The Accuser, former Cuomo aide Charlotte Bennett, spent four hours talking via Zoom teleconference software to investigators conducting a probe …
16. 5 hours ago · Meanwhile, the lawyer for a third Accuser, former Cuomo aide Charlotte Bennett, told The Post on Tuesday that her client “is committed to cooperating with all appropriate governmental inquiries
17. Accuser album "The Mastery" available now
18. Buy Here: http://www.metalblade.com/Accuser 01
19. Commanding his Accuser s to come unto thee: by examining of whom thyself mayest take knowledge of all these things, whereof we accuse him
20. Acts 25:16 View whole chapter See verse in context To whom I answered, It is not the manner of the Romans to deliver any man to die, before that he which is accused have the Accuser s face to face, and
21. Infinitive simple: Accuser compound avoir + …
22. Cuomo Accuser Charlotte Bennett met with investigators for over 4 hours and shared more than 120 pages of documents, lawyer says - CBS News Cuomo Accuser met with investigators for over 4 hours and
23. 1 day ago · Cuomo trying to interfere with AG's sexual harassment probe, lawyer for Accuser says
24. Countable noun [usually poss NOUN] An Accuser is a person who says that another person has done something wrong, especially that he or she has committed a crime.a criminal proceeding where defendants have the right to confront their Accusers
25. English Translation of “Accuser” The official Collins French-English Dictionary online
26. [The Accuser's] attention seeking and ill-advised legal bid will only make it more difficult for real victims of sexual violence to get the justice they deserve." Allred responded in a statement, saying, "I challenge Armie Hammer to present all, not some, of his communications with Effie to the Los Angeles Police Department and answer all of
27. The Accuser written by journalist Karen Curtis delves into the true story of 'Big Dan's Gang Rape Victim,' one of the first televised rape cases in U.S
28. Silencing the Accuser: Eight Lies Satan Uses Against Christians
29. The Accuser is a level 50 - 60 Elite NPC that can be found in Sinfall and Revendreth
30. Accuser 'Accuser' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with R Crossword clues for 'Accuser'
31. The new allegations come on the heels of another Accuser speaking out
32. In her letter, Katz wrote that the internal attorneys “will have a chilling effect on potential witnesses or other Accusers” who “fear job-related retaliation if they tell the investigators
33. "Satan is styled the "Accuser of the brethren" (Rev
34. Accuser by Accuser, released 13 November 2020 1
35. At least five Accusers - Charlotte Bennett, Lindsey Boylan, Anna Liss, Karen Hinton and the latest Accuser - worked for the governor in Albany or during his time in President Bill Clinton's Cabinet.
36. STRONGS NT 2725: κατήγωρ κατήγωρ, ὁ, an Accuser: Revelation 12:10 G L T WH
37. "Phantom Graves", taken from the new album Accuser, out November 13th, 2020
38. Pre-order it here:https://www.metalblade.com/AccuserMusic: Thoms/SchützLyrics: T
39. Accuser Warship: As a member of the Accusers, Ronan was in command of the Accuser Warship fleet that was used by the Kree Empire during the Kree-Skrull War
40. Cuomo’s First Accuser Raises New Claims of Harassment and Retaliation
41. The Accuser of the brethren is cast down
42. The habit of the Accuser is expressed by the use of the present tense
43. Cuomo Accuser ana liss rips 'toxic, verbally abusive, retaliatory workplace' Boylan was the first woman to prominently accuse Cuomo of sexual misconduct when she tweeted in December that the
44. 12 hours ago · Cuomo Accuser Ana Liss: Governor’s problems are ‘tip of the iceberg’ Boylan, 36, is a former state economic development official and aide of Cuomo, and is currently running for Manhattan Borough President.
Definition of 'accuser'. accuser. An accuser is a person who says that another person has done something wrong, especially that he or she has committed a crime. ...a criminal proceeding where defendants have the right to confront their accusers.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for accuser. appellant, petitioner, pleader. appellee. accused, defendant. complainant, plaintiff,
Definition of accuse. transitive verb. 1 : to charge with a fault or offense : blame He accused her of being disloyal. 2 : to charge with an offense judicially or by a public process He was accused of murder. intransitive verb.
verb (used with object), ac·cused, ac·cus·ing. to charge with the fault, offense, or crime (usually followed by of): He accused him of murder. to charge (a person or persons) with some fault, offence, crime, etc; impute guilt or blame