accuse (verb) · accuses (third person present) · accused (past tense) · accused (past participle) · accusing (present participle)
1. Accuse definition is - to charge with a fault or offense : blame
2. How to use Accuse in a sentence.
3. 6 synonyms of Accuse from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 32 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Accuse: to make a claim of wrongdoing against.
5. 'Accuse' If you Accuse someone of doing something wrong, you say that they did it
6. He Accused them of drinking beer while driving
7. He is Accused of killing ten young women.
8. To Accuse someone means to say that they are guilty of a crime or offense
9. But Accuse is also used in a legal context in the sense of accusing …
10. Find 61 ways to say Accuse, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. To Accuse someone of something Accuse He was Accused of statutory rape
12. Accuse (obsolete) An accusation
13. A French language remake of the acclaimed British drama series Accused
14. 'Accuse' is a 6 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Accuse' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Accuse We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Accuse will help you to finish your crossword today.
15. 'Accuse' If you Accuse someone of doing something wrong, you say that they did it
16. He Accused them of drinking beer while driving
17. He is Accused of killing ten young women.
18. The definition of Accuse is to say another person is at fault for doing something wrong
19. An example of Accuse is to tell a spouse you think he is unfaithful.
20. Accuse: 1 v blame for, make a claim of wrongdoing or misbehavior against Synonyms: charge Types: show 11 types hide 11 types blame , fault put or pin the blame on criminate , impeach , incriminate bring an accusation against; level a charge against asperse , besmirch , calumniate , defame , denigrate , slander , smear , smirch , sully
21. Accuse someone of something to charge someone with a crime, a violation of rules or instructions, or doing something wrong
22. Please don't Accuse me of forgetting to lock the door
23. Ac‧cuse /əˈkjuːz/ ●●○ W3 verb [ transitive] to say that you believe someone is guilty of a crime or of doing something bad Accuse somebody of (doing) something He was Accused of murder
24. Accuse [sb] of doing [sth] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (law: charge with a crime) Accuser [qqn] de faire [qch] loc v locution verbale: groupe de mots fonctionnant comme un verbe.
25. A former Albany statehouse reporter is now the seventh woman to publicly Accuse Gov
26. Accuse - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
27. Inflections of 'Accuse' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Accuses v 3rd person singular accusing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Accused v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
28. J’Accuse, (French: “I Accuse”) celebrated open letter by Émile Zola to the president of the French Republic in defense of Alfred Dreyfus, a Jewish officer who had been Accused of treason by the French army
29. Adjectives for Accuse include accus, accusatival, accusative, accusatorial, accusatory, Accused, accusing and accusive
30. ‘It was wrong of me to Accuse you of being like my last boyfriend.’ ‘As well, the victim states that her two younger brothers often berate her, call her names and Accuse her of falsely bringing the charge against their father, the offender.’
31. 1 day ago · LONDON — The European Union is "facing a serious situation" in rolling out Covid-19 shots, but it is "highly unfair" to Accuse the bloc of vaccine nationalism, the region's trade chief told CNBC
32. Two more women have come forward to Accuse New York Gov
33. 23 hours ago · Eight More Women, Including Sisters Accuse Prophet Bushiri Of Rape He was Accused by prosecutors of raping women and girls as young as …
34. As a result of the popularity of the letter, even in the English-speaking world, J'Accuse! has become a common expression of outrage and accusation against someone powerful.
35. Accuse (as in "Accuse you") Sign Type
36. Login or sign up now! This Sign is Used to Say (Sign Synonyms) Accuse (as in "Accuse you") AT FAULT; BLAME (as in "blame something")
37. Two more women came forward Saturday to Accuse Gov
38. ‘It was wrong of me to Accuse you of being like my last boyfriend.’ ‘As well, the victim states that her two younger brothers often berate her, call her names and Accuse her of falsely bringing the charge against their father, the offender.’
39. Accuse definition: If you Accuse someone of doing something wrong or dishonest , you say or tell them that Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
40. See authoritative translations of Accuse in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
41. Minnesota prosecutors Accuse Chauvin defense of George Floyd 'smear' in fight over 2019 arrest evidence Judge to decide whether evidence from 2019 George Floyd arrest may …
42. Emiratis Accuse Netanyahu of exploiting normalization deal for election gain By Mostafa Salem, Andrew Carey and Amir Tal, CNN Updated 5:19 PM ET, Thu March 18, 2021
43. Definition of Accuse in the Definitions.net dictionary
44. What does Accuse mean? Information and translations of Accuse in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
45. J'Accuse introduced techniques developed by Gance including rapid-cut editing and expressionistic camerawork and lighting
46. Liss and Hinton are two of five women to Accuse the governor of sexual harassment
47. An eighth woman has come forward to Accuse New York Governor Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment, rehashing a now-familiar tale of innuendo and dysfunctional workplace politics of Cuomo’s own making.
48. Darunter befanden sich aber weiter bemerkenswerte Arbeiten, so etwa ein Remake des pazifistischen »J’Accuse« (1938) am Vorabend des Zweiten Weltkriegs
49. Die beiden »J’Accuse«-Filme bilden den Mittelpunkt.
50. New former Cuomo aides Accused Dem of sexual misconduct, reportedly inviting one to 'dimly lit hotel room' Hinton said she pulled away from Cuomo and he …
51. 1 day ago · 24 Women Now Accuse QB Deshaun Watson of Assault, Houston Attorney Claims