1. The Concept of the “Accusational” To the extent that there is a good case to be made for that tenet as an organizational and psychological, as well as a negotiation and moral principle, it is worthwhile considering the merits of a diametrically opposite variation on the curtained confessional: what I’ll call the “Accusational”.
2. As I conceive it, an Accusational would be an enclosed physical and psychological workplace space for privileged, private and generally confidential disclosures between a disgruntled, alarmed or whistle-blowing employee, manager, etc., and an “accusation counselor”, who, like the stereotypic father confessor, cannot disclose or publicly utilize anything learned in the …
3. We think the word Accusational is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below
4. Possible correct spellings for Accusational
5. ‘Accusational’ is no one's favorite word yet, has no comments yet, and is not a valid Scrabble word.
6. This country was built on immigrants, and for her to be so Accusational is embarrassing.
7. In plain, Accusational, easy-to-understand language, Chosal calls out democracy and the problems it has caused Western societies
Other Comparisons: What's the difference? Accusational has no English definition. It may be misspelled. Pertaining to, or containing, an accusation.
2. Is accusational a word? The KGB Agent answer: "Accusational" is not a word, but "accusation" is, meaning a formal charge of wrongdoing. Accusation is define as a claim that someone has done something wrong or illegal; a charge that someone has committed a fault or crime.
Accusational has no English definition. It may be misspelled. Pertaining to, or containing, an accusation.
Definition of accusation 1 : a charge of wrongdoing The evidence confirms the accusations made against him. 2 : the act of accusing someone : the state or fact of being accused 1 : a formal charge of wrongdoing, delinquency, or fault the accused shall enjoy the right…to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation — U.S. Constitution amend.