See also: Accurately Statements Would Define Do Accurate Accumulate Accuracy Acculturation Accustomed Accuse Accusation Accumulation Accursed Accused Accumulated Accusatory Accumulative Acumen Acculturated
1. Accurately definition is - in an accurate manner : without mistakes or errors
Accurately, An, Accurate
2. How to use Accurately in a sentence.
3. Precisely, rightly, correctly, closely, carefully, truly, properly, strictly, literally, exactly, faithfully, meticulously, to the letter, justly, scrupulously, truthfully, authentically, unerringly, faultlessly, veraciously The test can Accurately predict what a bigger explosion would do.
4. Find 6 ways to say Accurately, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accurately, Along, Antonyms, And, At
5. 8 synonyms and near synonyms of Accurately from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 9 antonyms and near antonyms
And, Accurately, Antonyms
6. Find another word for Accurately.
7. In a way that is correct, exact, and without any mistakes: The plans should be drawn as Accurately as possible
And, Any, As, Accurately
8. For the experiment to be valid, it is essential to record the data Accurately.
9. ‘The instrument Accurately identified the species of mosquito in just seconds.’ ‘When you think back over a thirty-five-year period, it's really hard to remember Accurately.’ ‘In their stead came new surfaces stripped of unnecessary features, surfaces meant to reflect a building's function more Accurately.’
10. Synonyms for Accurately in Free Thesaurus
11. 38 synonyms for Accurately: precisely, rightly, correctly, closely, carefully, truly, properly
12. Definition of Accurately in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. What does Accurately mean? Information and translations of Accurately in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
14. Synonyms for Accurately include correctly, exactly, closely, truly, faithfully, rightly, strictly, carefully, literally and precisely
15. Accurately Sentence Examples I'll attempt to relate my thoughts and feeling as Accurately as possible
Accurately, Attempt, And, As
16. It must have been between 1160 and 1209 that he held this position; but the date at which he lived and wrote cannot be more Accurately …
And, At, Accurately
17. To do something Accurately is to do it in a precise, correct, careful manner
18. A baseball player with a good batting average hits the ball Accurately. An accountant who never makes mistakes juggles the numbers Accurately. If you got 100 on a test, you performed Accurately.
Average, Accurately, An, Accountant
19. Another way to say Accurately? Synonyms for Accurately (other words and phrases for Accurately).
Another, Accurately, And
20. Geologists and geophysicists aim to Accurately constrain the architecture and facies variations at the lava flow scale.: Under the terms of the draft agreement, the growers commit themselves to installing scales to more Accurately determine the cutters' share.: He also had an uncanny feel for the weather and many times Accurately predicted a day of storms, especially violent thunderstorms and
And, Aim, Accurately, Architecture, At, Agreement, Also, An
21. Accurately - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
22. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Accurately adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with precision) exactamente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy
Accurately, Adv, Adverb, Adjective, Adverbio, Al, Adjetivo, Ahora
23. See 4 authoritative translations of Accurately in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
Accurately, And, Audio,
24. Accurately adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with precision) accuratamente, precisamente avv avverbio : Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente " - "Ho tirato la palla lontano "
Accurately, Adv, Adverb, Adjective, Accuratamente, Avv, Avverbio
25. Definition of Accurately adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Accurately, Adverb, Advanced
26. B) Religion offends or, more Accurately, divides people
27. Shooting pistols Accurately is pretty hard! Buff up on fundamentals, easy-to-do exercises at home, range practice tips, and helpful gear
Accurately, At, And
28. Accurately translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'accurate',acutely',accuracy',accrual', examples, definition, conjugation
Accurately, Also, Accurate, Acutely, Accuracy, Accrual
29. Find 6 ways to say Accurately, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accurately, Along, Antonyms, And, At
30. Definition and synonyms of Accurately from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
31. This is the British English definition of Accurately.View American English definition of Accurately.
32. Nevertheless, our proceedings are supposed to be recorded Accurately and that clearly is an accurate part of the proceedings
Are, Accurately, And, An, Accurate
33. How many syllables in Accurately? 7 9 4 3 1 2 5 8 6 syllables
34. Divide Accurately into syllables: ac-cu-rate-ly Stressed syllable in Accurately: ac-cu-rate-ly How to say Accurately: How to pronounce Accurately
35. Wondering why Accurately is …
36. Another word for Accurately: precisely, rightly, correctly, closely, carefully Collins English Thesaurus
37. What is the opposite of Accurately? Antonyms for Accurately (opposite of Accurately).
38. Multiomics and Machine Learning Accurately Predict Clinical Response to Adalimumab and Etanercept Therapy in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Arthritis Rheumatol
And, Accurately, Adalimumab, Arthritis
39. Measuring snowfall Accurately and precisely is important but surprisingly hard sometimes
40. A calculator is a tool for humans to do math more quickly and Accurately than they could ever do by hand; similarly, AI computers are tools for us to perform tasks too difficult or expensive for us to do on our own, such as analyzing large data sets or keeping up to date on medical research
And, Accurately, Ai, Are, As, Analyzing
41. 6 reviews of Accurately Controlled Environments "We have been customers since 1992 and the service has always been great and economical
Accurately, And, Always
42. Were the New Testament Manuscripts Copied Accurately?* Joseph M
43. How to Accurately measure blood pressure at home
44. " Accurately," Miss Halcombe continued, "even to the scar on his right hand, which is the scar of a wound that he received years since when he was travelling in Italy
45. View in context Elinor smiled again, to hear her sister describing so Accurately their future expenses at Combe Magna.
Again, Accurately, At
46. Algorithm that performs as Accurately as dermatologists Date: February 12, 2021 Source: University of Gothenburg Summary: A study has now been presented that boosts the evidence for using AI
Algorithm, As, Accurately, Ai
47. Assessing chest pain Accurately
48. Today I show you how to Accurately pee
49. 97% of men struggle when it comes to Accurately peeing in a toilet bowl
50. Accurately repeating a false and defamatory allegation is categorically subject to liability, because the accusation being reported is false and defamatory.
Accurately, And, Allegation, Accusation
51. Try Witness Digi-sign Patient Intake Form Accurately with pdfFiller solutions online
52. Witness Digisign Commercial Invoice Template Accurately with pdfFiller - edit your PDFs easily
Definition of accurate. 1 : free from error especially as the result of care an accurate diagnosis. 2 : conforming exactly to truth or to a standard : exact providing accurate color.
Definition of accurate. 1 : free from error especially as the result of care an accurate diagnosis 2 : conforming exactly to truth or to a standard : exact providing accurate color.
Definition of accuracy. 1 : freedom from mistake or error : correctness checked the novel for historical accuracy. 2a : conformity to truth or to a standard or model : exactness impossible to determine with accuracy the number of casualties.