1. Federal advisory board votes to drop controversial for-profit college Accreditor
2. Graduate medical education (the residency experience) changed last year with the arrival of a single Accreditor: the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
Arrival, Accreditor, Accreditation
3. Government Accountability Office found that during the transition to a single Accreditor, the number of programs and residents increased while the relative number of residents enrolled in specialty or
Accountability, Accreditor, And
4. In another instance, Daggett said the Accreditor failed to gather enough student responses in its visits to Reagan
5. Institutions and/or programs that request an Accreditor's evaluation and that meet an Accreditor's criteria are then "accredited"
And, An, Accreditor, Are, Accredited
6. It was founded in 1895 as one of six regional institutional Accreditors in the US.
7. The leading Accreditor of health care organizations in America, The Joint Commission annually recognizes accredited hospitals that attain and sustain excellence in accountability measure performance with their Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® program
Accreditor, America, Annually, Accredited, Attain, And, Accountability
8. As an institutional Accreditor, HLC is one part of a larger system involved in overseeing higher education
As, An, Accreditor
9. In the event your compaint remains unresolved, you may file a complaint with our Accreditor, The Compliance Team, Inc., via their website www.thecomplianceteam.org or phone, 888-291-5353
10. Association of Specialized and Professional Accreditors
Association, And, Accreditors
11. Department of Education.In addition, all of the naturopathic medicine programs of the member schools have been accredited by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education (CNME), the recognized Accreditor for naturopathic medical programs in North America.
Addition, All, Accredited, Accreditor, America
12. The Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) is a private, non-profit organization founded in 1926 that operates as an institutional Accreditor of distance education institutions
Accrediting, As, An, Accreditor
13. COA has been a trusted Accreditor of human service providers since 1977
14. WGU's Teachers College is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), the only recognized national Accreditor for educator preparation
Accredited, Accreditation, Accreditor