ACCOUTERMENT [əˈko͞odərmənt, əˈko͞otrəmənt]
1. Origin of Accouterment From Middle French accoustrement, from accoustrer, from Old French acostrer (“arrange, sew up”).
2. No alluring jingle of belted Accouterment goes with him, no gift of deadly humor adorns his equally deadly gun-play
3. COBB About his waist he wore an old brass-buckled leather belt, which was the one thing solid in his whole Accouterment.
4. Accouterment (Noun) An article of clothing or equipment, in particular when used as an accessory
5. Accouterment is an alternative form of accoutrement
6. In contextpluralonlylang=en terms the difference between Accouterment and accoutrement is that Accouterment is (pluralonly) trappings while accoutrement is (pluralonly) apparatus needed for a task or journey.
7. In its original incarnation, on the most recent Coldplay album, “Everglow” is a piano ballad tastefully padded with sonic Accouterments: electric bass, pealing guitars, stark and unobtrusive drums
8. Translation for 'Accouterment' in the free English-French dictionary and many other French translations.
9. Accouterment - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
10. Accouterment (plural Accouterments) (military, chiefly in the plural) A soldier's equipment, other than weapons and uniform
11. Accoutrement: 1 n clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing Synonyms: accessory , Accouterment Types: show 8 types hide 8 types belt a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist) furnishing , trappings (usually plural) accessory wearing apparel baldric , baldrick a wide (ornamented) belt worn
12. Looking for Accouterment? Find out information about Accouterment
13. See costume costume, distinctive forms of clothing, including official or ceremonial attire such as ecclesiastical vestments, coronation robes, academic Explanation of Accouterment
14. Accouterment definition: an accoutering or being accoutered Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
15. The Accouterment cost was above and beyond what I paid for the pistol itself
16. For the more practical sort, a knife is a good Accouterment for handgun-packing folks
17. Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "Accouterment"): belt (a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist)) furnishing ; trappings ((usually plural) accessory wearing apparel)
18. Synonyms for Accouterment in Free Thesaurus
19. 13 synonyms for Accouterment: apparatus, equipment, gear, material, materiel, outfit
20. Accouterment - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
21. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Accouterments (US), accoutrements (UK) npl plural noun: Noun always used in plural form--for example, "jeans," "scissors." (accessories)
22. Translation for 'Accouterment' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
23. Examples of Accouterment in a sentence The knight Halloween costume came with not only the armor but also a sword as an Accouterment
24. 🔊 Helena always carries a small backpack as an Accouterment since it is both fashionable and useful when going to and from class
25. YIBAG Accouterment for Wholesale: silver ornaments, silver ornaments for wholesale, headgear, output ornaments, Accouterment
26. Experimentation and Accouterment shows that the sub-system working is stability and satisfies the need of used
27. Anti-ESD Accouterment wearing to avoid the ESD damaged the products.
28. (Commonwealth of Nations) Alternative form of Accouterment 1932, D
29. How to say Accouterment in English? Pronunciation of Accouterment with 2 audio pronunciations, 10 synonyms, 1 meaning, 4 translations, 1 sentence and more for Accouterment.
30. Accessory, Accouterment, trappings, apparatus.
31. Accouterment (Thesaurus) accouter accoutre
32. Accouterment is an noun according to parts of speech
33. There are also several similar words to Accouterment in our dictionary, which are Accessory, Accoutrement, Apparatus, Dress, Equipment, Gear, Material, Paraphernalia, Rig, Tackle and Trappings
34. Search Accouterment and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
35. You can complete the definition of Accouterment given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
36. Accouterment 18 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Accouterment 23 is a valid word in WWF
37. Definitions for the word, Accouterment
38. Unscrambled Words in the letters, Accouterment
39. 12 letter words made by using the letters Accouterment.
40. Antonyms for Accouterment include body, main, core, hub, main part, central part, major part, detriment, enemy and foe
41. 2 synonyms for accoutrement: accessory, Accouterment
42. Accouterment definition: clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing synonyms: belt, furnishing, accoutrement, clothing, trappings
43. The invention is an Accouterment tray which clamps securely to the edge of a keyboard to make a combined rigid and portable unit
44. Accouterment - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Accouterment and much more
45. The word Accouterment uses 12 letters: a, c, c, e, e, m, n, o, r, t, t, u
46. Accouterment is playable in: Words With Friends 23
47. Accouterment - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Accouterment
48. Definition (noun) clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing Synonyms: accessory, accoutrement Mnemonics (Memory Aids) for Accouterment
49. Translate Accouterment into Spanish
50. Find words for Accouterment in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary
51. Traducir Accouterment de Inglés a español.
52. Experimentation and Accouterment shows that the sub-system working is stability and satisfies the need of used
53. Anti-ESD Accouterment wearing to avoid the ESD damaged the products
54. Accouterment is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Accouterment meaning, Accouterment word synonyms, and its similar words
55. Accouterment meaning in Urdu is لوازمات and Accouterment word meaning in roman can write as Lawazmat.
56. Accouterment Total Number of words made out of Accouterment = 622 Accouterment is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 18 points.Accouterment is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 23 points
57. Accouterment is a 12 letter long Word starting with A and ending with T
58. What Accouterment means in Bengali, Accouterment meaning in Bengali, Accouterment definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Accouterment in Bengali
59. Also see: Accouterment in Hindi
is that accouterment is (military
accouterment - clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing. accessory, accoutrement. belt - a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist) article of clothing, clothing, habiliment, wearable, vesture, wear - a covering designed to be worn on a person's body.
English Language Learners Definition of accoutrement. : a piece of clothing or equipment that is used in a particular place or for a particular activity. See the full definition for accoutrement in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
Synonyms for accouterment. accessory. accoutrement. trappings. apparatus. dress. equipment. gear. material.