See also: Accountable Being Hold An Define Care Accountability Accommodate Accounting Accord Accordingly Accountant Accommodation Accolade Accosted Accomplish Accordance Accommodating Accompany Accounts Accomplishment Accomplice Equity For Accoutrements Accompli Would
1. Accountable definition is - subject to giving an account : answerable
Accountable, An, Account, Answerable
2. How to use Accountable in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Accountable.
4. Accountable means obligated to explain, justify, and take responsibility for one’s actions, and to answer to someone, such as a person with more authority
Accountable, And, Actions, Answer, As,
5. The state of being Accountable is accountability. The word Accountable …
6. Someone who is Accountable is completely responsible for what they do and must be able to give a satisfactory reason for it: She is Accountable only to the managing director
Accountable, And, Able
7. The recent tax reforms have made government more Accountable for its spending
8. Politicians should be Accountable to the public who elected them.
9. Accountable Software offers award winning solutions, specializing in reporting and data delivery, that provide value to thousands of users across the Microsoft Dynamics community.
Accountable, Award, And, Across
10. Synonyms & Antonyms of Accountable being the one who must meet an obligation or suffer the consequences for failing to do so the owner was held Accountable for his dog's biting of the child
Amp, Antonyms, Accountable, An
11. Find 13 ways to say Accountable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accountable, Along, Antonyms, And, At
12. As the leader you are Accountable. You're Accountable for any failures, as well as any successes that your organization may have. Accountability comes as part of the job description, which is why,
As, Are, Accountable, Any, Accountability
13. Accountable.US is a nonpartisan government watchdog committed to advancing policies in the public interest, across a range of issues, by exposing the individuals and entities blocking our government from doing right by the American people.
Accountable, Advancing, Across, And, American
14. Provider Login - Accountable Health Care IPA (AHC) Provider Login - Access Primary Care Medical Group (APCMG) Provider Login - Alpha Care Medical Group (ACMG) Provider Login - Arroyo Vista Family Health Center (AVISTA) Provider Login - Beverly Alianza IPA (BAIPA) Provider Login - Community Family Care (CFC) Provider Login - Emanate Health IPA
Accountable, Ahc, Access, Apcmg, Alpha, Acmg, Arroyo, Avista, Alianza
15. Accountable.US is exposing corruption and malfeasance at all levels of government and holding policymakers and special interests Accountable. Help us hold them Accountable.
Accountable, And, At, All
16. Adjective answerable, subject, responsible, obliged, liable, amenable, obligated, chargeable The major industries should be Accountable to their customers
Adjective, Answerable, Amenable, Accountable
17. Accountable is a complete data security compliance management platform that guides your company through the process of achieving and managing HIPAA compliance
Accountable, Achieving, And
18. We are excited to introduce Accountable 2.0!
19. Be Accountable for more Add custom trigger words to send alerts for whatever you struggle with, and adjust the monitoring sensitivity for each device.
Accountable, Add, Alerts, And, Adjust
20. Being Accountable means fully owning up to whatever comes of your work
21. The latest tweets from @Accountable2019
22. Highly Accountable people get their satisfaction from delivering quality product on time with a team that feels great about the accomplishment
Accountable, About, Accomplishment
23. I believe it’s about being Accountable
24. You’re responsible for things, but you’re Accountable to people.
25. Stay Accountable for how you or your children are spending time on digital devices
26. Stay Accountable on the go with GPS location accountability.
27. Accountable - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
28. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Accountable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (responsible) responsable adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Accountable, Adj, Adjective, An, Adjetivo, Alta
29. Staying Accountable for your actions builds your ability to become autonomous
Accountable, Actions, Ability, Autonomous
30. Accountable is the smart mobile app for freelancers: it calculates your taxes in real-time, gives you the recommendations you need and guarantees your peace of mind.
Accountable, App, And
31. If you are Accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person
Are, Accountable, And, Actions
32. Public officials can finally be held Accountable for their actions
33. [ + for] The major service industries should be Accountable to their customers
34. Accountable was borne out of the experience Matthew Serel, an experienced tech entrepreneur, and AJ Diaz, a Licensed Social Worker, had when they both embarked on their own journey towards a sober life years ago.
Accountable, An, And, Aj, Ago
35. Professionally, being Accountable builds trust and relatedness with others as well as within teams
Accountable, And, As
36. Leaders who are Accountable are more likely to be trusted and respected, because people know that
Are, Accountable, And
37. You are responsible for your own agreement to be held Accountable by someone else
Are, Agreement, Accountable
38. Every man is Accountable to God for his conduct
39. You will be held Accountable for your misdemeanors
40. An Accountable plan is a process of reimbursing employees for their work-related costs
41. Accountable plans are not subject to taxation, as they are not considered a form of work compensation
Accountable, Are, As
42. Accountable takes a fresh look at a fundamental question of capitalism—whose interests should corporations serve
43. Being Accountable for our own actions means that we would be able to explain to someone why we did something
Accountable, Actions, Able
44. If we were to jump off of a high wall, we would be Accountable to ourselves for the fact that the laws of …
45. Holding yourself Accountable to your dreams means deeply embracing the reasons why those dreams matter and why you need to keep striving to reach them
46. Definition of Accountable in the Definitions.net dictionary
47. What does Accountable mean? Information and translations of Accountable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
48. At this point, you cannot say Tom has been held Accountable (answerable) for performing this task
At, Accountable, Answerable
49. Tom is responsible for the office supplies, but he is only held Accountable — owes an explanation for his actions
Accountable, An, Actions
50. An Accountable care organization (ACO) is a group of doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers that work together on your care
An, Accountable, Aco, And
51. Join Accountable Tech in demanding that Facebook stop all Group Recommendations until the U.S
52. Accountable, published shortly after the inauguration of Pres
53. The Accountable person is the individual who is ultimately answerable for the activity or decision
Accountable, Answerable, Activity
54. Only one Accountable person can be assigned to an action
Accountable, Assigned, An, Action
55. Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) are one way that we’re working to better coordinate your care
Accountable, Acos, Are
56. Accountable - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
57. See authoritative translations of Accountable in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
Accountable, And, Audio,
58. The hospital should be held Accountable for the quality of care it gives
59. — accountability / əˌkaʊntəˈbɪləti / noun [uncountable] Examples from the Corpus Accountable • An increase in transfer of power from the state to local government would also make institutions more Accountable.
Accountability, Accountable, An, Also
60. Accountable: 1 adj liable to account for one's actions “governments must be Accountable to someone beside themselves” “fully Accountable for what they did” Synonyms: responsible worthy of or requiring responsibility or trust; or held Accountable
Accountable, Adj, Account, Actions
61. An Accountable plan is a system for handling your reimbursements or allowances for employees
An, Accountable, Allowances
62. A non-Accountable plan is a reimbursement plan or policy which does not meet all the requirements for an Accountable plan
Accountable, All, An
63. Amounts paid under a non-Accountable plan are income to the employee and must be included in wages with appropriate tax withholdings.
Amounts, Accountable, Are, And, Appropriate
64. ‘The treasurers are Accountable to the parties or agencies outside their office.’ ‘Politicians are held Accountable for their execution of duties in governing a country.’ ‘Unless leaders are Accountable to a constituency, there can be no true democracy.’
Are, Accountable, Agencies