See also: Accountability Accommodate Account Accord Accommodating Accomplished Accommodation Accompany Accolade Accordingly Accordance Accomplishment Accountable Accountant Accoutre Accompanying Accost Accordant Accomplice Accordantly Accosted
1. Accountability definition is - the quality or state of being accountable; especially : an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one's actions
Accountability, Accountable, An, Accept, Account, Actions
2. How to use Accountability in a …
3. Accountability is the state of being accountable, meaning responsible for something or obligated to answer to someone, such as a person with more authority, like a boss. The word Accountability …
Accountability, Accountable, Answer, As,
4. Accountability is when an individual or department experiences consequences for their performance or actions
Accountability, An, Actions
5. Accountability is essential for an organization and for a …
Accountability, An, And
6. Accountability The obligation imposed by law or lawful order or regulation on an officer or other person for keeping accurate record of property, documents, or funds. The person having this obligation may or may not have actual possession of the property, documents, or funds.
Accountability, An, Accurate, Actual
7. The definition of Accountability is taking or being assigned responsibility for something that you have done or something you are supposed to do. An example of Accountability is when an employee admits an error she made on a project.
Accountability, Assigned, Are, An, Admits
8. When a result isn’t achieved, that’s when most of us start hearing words like “responsibility” and “Accountability.” While responsibility is appreciated and often used correctly, Accountability continues to be misperceived and gets a bad rap—we’re here to tell you why it shouldn’t
Achieved, And, Accountability, Appreciated
9. Accountability is the obligation of an organization or individual to account for activities and accept blame for failures
Accountability, An, Account, Activities, And, Accept
10. The following are illustrative examples of Accountability.
11. Accountability at work is important to a business’s success as a whole. Every employee, no matter what level of seniority is equally responsible for aiding in the success of the company
Accountability, At, As, Aiding
12. In order to achieve the goals of the company, long and short term, it is important that all people within the company work together and share Accountability.
Achieve, And, All, Accountability
13. / əˌkaʊn.təˈbɪl.ə.ti / the fact of being responsible for what you do and able to give a satisfactory reason for it, or the degree to which this happens: There were furious demands for greater police Accountability
And, Able, Accountability
14. Definition: Accountability is the action of being held responsible for the results obtained after performing a given activity
Accountability, Action, After, Activity
15. What Does Accountability Mean in Business?
16. Accountability, principle according to which a person or institution is responsible for a set of duties and can be required to give an account of their fulfilment to an authority that is in a position to issue rewards or punishment
Accountability, According, And, An, Account,
17. Despite the apparent precision of this definition, controversy has arisen about the exact meaning of Accountability.
Apparent, Arisen, About, Accountability
18. Accountability is a global consulting and standards firm that works with businesses, investors, governments, and multi-lateral organizations on ESG matters to achieve opportunities, advance responsible business practices, and transform their long-term performance.
Accountability, And, Achieve, Advance
19. Accountability is an assurance that an individual or an organization will be evaluated on their performance or behavior related to something for which they are responsible
Accountability, An, Assurance, Are
20. A company's Accountability problem may actually be a coaching problem in disguise
21. Accountability is the heart of every highly productive workplace, promoting efficiency and harmony among our employees
Accountability, And, Among
22. Imagine a team full of people who didn’t take responsibility for any task – nothing would ever get done! What is Accountability in the workplace?
23. What is it about Accountability that makes it so difficult to understand? Accountability versus responsibility
24. Accountability isn’t the easiest term to grasp, and there’s often a tendency to confuse it with responsibility
25. With Accountability, someone is held to account and the action must result.
Accountability, Account, And, Action
26. Accountability doesn’t mean punishment
27. Accountability is a willingness to accept responsibility for our own actions
Accountability, Accept, Actions
28. Henry Evans, the author of Winning with Accountability, describes Accountability as “Clear commitments that — in the eyes of others — have been kept.” 1
29. To promote Accountability in the workplace, start with yourself
30. Synonyms for Accountability in Free Thesaurus
31. 7 synonyms for Accountability: responsibility, liability, culpability, answerability, chargeability, answerability, answerableness
Accountability, Answerability, Answerableness
32. What are synonyms for Accountability?
33. Accountability n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
34. Accountability versus Responsibility comparison chart; Accountability Responsibility; Introduction: In ethics and governance, Accountability is answerability, blameworthiness, liability, and the expectation of account-giving
Accountability, And, Answerability, Account
35. Accountability is a core competency, meaning the obligation of an individual to account for his/her actions, accept responsibility for them
Accountability, An, Account, Actions, Accept
36. Accountability’s AA1000 Series of Standards are principles-based frameworks used by global businesses, private enterprises, governments, and other public and private organizations to demonstrate leadership and performance in Accountability, responsibility, and sustainability.
Accountability, Are, And
37. For over two decades, organizations large and small, private and public, have come to rely on Accountability’s
38. Report on Accountability Thank you for the opportunity to work with you to promote Accountability, integrity and openness in government
39. The Office of the Washington State Auditor takes seriously our role of providing state and local governments with assurance and Accountability as the independent auditor of public accounts.
Auditor, And, Assurance, Accountability, As, Accounts
40. Report on Accountability Thank you for the opportunity to work with you to promote Accountability, integrity and openness in government
41. The Office of the Washington State Auditor takes seriously our role of providing state and local governments with assurance and Accountability as the independent auditor of public accounts.
Auditor, And, Assurance, Accountability, As, Accounts
42. Accountability is the heart of every highly productive workplace, promoting efficiency and harmony among our employees
Accountability, And, Among
43. All my years of experience in business resonate with that assessment, and allow entrepreneurs to explain to team members what Accountability means, …
All, Assessment, And, Allow, Accountability
44. Personal Accountability can save time and money, too
45. Last, personal Accountability can boost your chances of promotion.
46. What are the Benefits of Personal Accountability? There are a number of benefits to personal Accountability including – Decreased stress, increased productivity, better time usage, increased job and relationship satisfaction
Are, Accountability, And
47. As Linda says in the The 85% Solution Book, “…a lack of personal Accountability is at the heart of chronic stress
As, Accountability, At
48. Accountability in the workplace is all about setting and holding people to a common expectation by clearly defining the company’s mission, values, and goals
Accountability, All, About, And
49. Employee Accountability means holding all levels of employees (from the part-time hourly worker to the C-suite executive) responsible for accomplishing business goals.
Accountability, All, Accomplishing
50. Accountability n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
51. Personal Accountability Concepts - Resources Personal Accountability A simple definition of personal Accountability is
52. Accountability: takes responsibility for all work activities and personal actions; follows through on commitments; implements decisions that have been agreed upon; maintains confidentiality with sensitive information; acknowledges and learns from mistakes without blaming others; recognizes the impact of one’s behavior on others
Accountability, All, Activities, And, Actions, Agreed, Acknowledges
53. The mission of the Accountability Services Division is to promote the academic achievement of all North Carolina public school students and to assist stakeholders in understanding and gauging this achievement against state and national standards
Accountability, Academic, Achievement, All, And, Assist, Against