ACCOSTS [əˈkôst, əˈkäst]
1. Synonyms & Antonyms of Accosts to approach and speak to (someone) often in an angry, aggressive, or unwanted way He was accosted by peddlers selling touristy trinkets on the street
2. Find 31 ways to say Accosts, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. Verb If someone Accosts another person, especially a stranger, they stop them or go up to them and speak to them in a way that seems rude or threatening.
4. Accosts, 34 Year old Organisation with Innovative and Trustworthy Brands
5. Today, the brand Accosts stands for quality, competitiveness and transparency
6. Accosts meaning Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accost.
7. Definition of Accosts in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. Information and translations of Accosts in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. 'Accosts' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Accosts' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Accosts We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Accosts will help you to finish your crossword today.
10. One who Accosts somebody.··(intransitive, nautical) to come ashore Synonym: arriver (transitive) to lay something next to another object Synonym: juxtaposer (transitive, by extension, slightly derogatory) to approach someone; to interrupt someone (especially a stranger, in the street) Synonym: aborder 2016, Mathilde Ramadier; Alberto Madrigal, Berlin
11. Act 3 scene 1: Who Accosts (approach/address) Benvolio and Mercutio and why? Tybalt and he is looking for Romeo
12. Synonyms for Accosts include challenges, contests, defies, denounces, opposes, confronts, queries, argues, calls out and counters
13. 23: Green Accosts a University of Washington student at knifepoint and throws her over an embankment after she screams
14. 24: Green Accosts a woman in a Bellevue parking lot, hitting her in the face
15. Anti-war protester Accosts Rice at House hearing
16. Accosts meaning Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accost
17. Find more ways to say Accosts, along with related words, antonyms and
18. ‘The larger London department stores are moving away from your more traditional Grotto based lap-sitting experiences and towards a more drive-by Santa encounter where the failed beardy actor Accosts you on the shop floor.’
19. Today, the brand Accosts stands for quality, competitiveness and transparency
20. Today Accosts is a respected name among its customers for delivering the best quality products & services
21. Accosts Remedies Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 14 November 1996
22. Antonyms for Accosts include aids, avoids, dodges, evades, helps, ignores, refrains, scorns, shuns and slights
23. Anti-Israel activist Accosts mayoral candidate Yang for anti-BDS stance Andrew Yang, now a candidate for New York City’s top job, has said that “a Yang administration will push back against the BDS movement, which singles out Israel for unfair economic punishment.”
24. Crazed Republican Congressman Accosts AOC on Her Way to Work
25. We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Accosts: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Accosts" is defined
26. General (9 matching dictionaries) Accosts: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Accosts: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
27. Still mad over King County Executive Dow Constantine’s successful efforts to patch Metro’s funding shortfall, Tim Eyman is now asking his supporters to print out and hang up an eight and one half by eleven inch poster which Accosts King County Councilmembers Jane Hague and Kathy Lambert as liars, Councilmember Julia Patterson as a sell-out, and Councilmember Bob Ferguson as…
28. Still mad over King County Executive Dow Constantine’s successful efforts to patch Metro’s funding shortfall, Tim Eyman is now asking his supporters to print out and hang up an eight and one half by eleven inch poster which Accosts King County Councilmembers Jane Hague and Kathy Lambert as liars, Councilmember Julia Patterson as a sell-out, and Councilmember Bob Ferguson as…
29. Driver Accosts Kettering jogger, police ask people to report suspicious activity Jen Balduf 2/6/2021
30. Accosts: accoste: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
31. Synonyms for Accosts in Free Thesaurus
32. Cops: Man With 26 Pending Arrests Verbally Accosts Woman in Spear Park
33. Soviet WW2 veteran Accosts American news team in the 1980's to deliver a message to the American soldiers who helped him survive.
34. Rockton Accosts the heroine in the mews and forces a kiss on her
35. Throughout, Wilson periodically Accosts various strangers, and these encounters often resemble concise, absurdist dramas
36. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Responds After GOP Congressman Accosts Her On Capitol Steps
37. Watch: Antifa Accosts Women, Children, Elderly, and Restaurant-Goers After MAGA March
38. Accosts Her on Capitol Hill 'But hey, ‘b*tches’ get stuff done,' the congresswoman hit back, using one of the words Ted Yoho reportedly used
39. Joe Biden Verbally and Physically Accosts an Iowa Voter and It's Awkward as Crap
Definition of accost. transitive verb. : to approach and speak to (someone) in an often challenging or aggressive way He was accosted by a stranger on the street.
Antonyms for accost include aid, avoid, dodge, evade, help, ignore, refrain, scorn, shun and slight. Find more opposite words at wordhippo.com!
: to approach and speak to (someone) in an often challenging or aggressive way He was accosted by a stranger on the street. He was accosted by three gang members on the subway.