See also: Accordioning
1. Accordioning meaning Present participle of accordion.
2. (present participle of accordion English) Usage examples of "Accordioning"
3. The platoon stopped, Accordioning by squads as the squad leaders relayed the order to their men
4. The Deliverator winces, imagining the garlicky topping Accordioning into the back wall of the box.
5. Also, in the glance, the feeling of owning, Accordioning out and up, seafanning
6. That, and a spectacularly satisfying finish of those Accordioning trucks and Neo's twisting grab rescue
7. The climbing-on-speakers (or amps, whatever) and double-Accordioning thing was also fun
8. Meaning and Definition of Accordioning
9. Synonyms, Antonyms, Derived Terms, Anagrams and senses of Accordioning
10. Rating Appears in AccordioningCrystallineLens Condition/keywords
11. Accordioning views in Flex Repeater
12. • The Intro-Tip™design helps prevent the catheter from Accordioning if it meets resistance during insertion
13. Accordioning table hidden in a rolling cupboard
14. Intro-Tip design helps prevent the catheter from Accordioning if it meets resistance during insertion Easy-to-use, low-profile Mac-Loc firmly fixates the 10 mm pigtail while maintaining patient comfort; 10 mm pigtail facilitates drainage in small cavities
15. If it has an Accordioning side (on the unscrewed side), fold that into the unit
16. The bar, while attached to the outdoor lounge, can also be closed off via an Accordioning wall of glass
17. In the bedroom, Jude was Accordioning the closet door, opening and shutting it, when Willem came in
18. Emerging from this singular life is a lyrical universal invitation not to mistake difference for defect and to welcome, across the Accordioning scales of time and space, diversity as the wellspring of the universe’s beauty and resilience
19. Accordioning, the MOU and lease which contain a promise to sell the lands are unlawful, void and of no effect,” Nandlall also reminded Cevons that the then Commissioner of the GL&SC, Trevor Benn, had no lawful authority to sell the lands.
20. The Intro-Tip facilitates placement of the catheter and helps prevent the catheter from Accordioning back over the trocar needle assembly when it encounters resistance during insertion The hydrophilic coating on the distal 10 cm of the catheter, when activated, becomes very lubricious, reducing friction during catheter insertion
21. Prices are subject to change Accordioning to the choice of hardwood and upholstery
22. The abandonment of “Accordioning” initial margin requirements is a mistake and may well be rethought soon
23. To fix the original 3-star issue of the sides Accordioning in on our boy, I sewed 2 wooden rods into the inside of the bag (quarantine crafts for the win!) and that worked great
24. The Intro-tip design helps prevent the catheter from Accordioning if resistance is met during insertion AQ Hydrophilic coating, when activated, becomes very lubricious, reducing the coefficient of friction during insertion More … Port Type 3 Sideports 6 Sideports Size 8.5 Fr
25. Accordioning to geographical area this college is situated north to Uttar Wahini Holy Gagnga
26. An especially prominent ‘Accordioning’ between the two cores is centred at about 12,500 BP in GRIP
27. Better Accordioning Module The Accordian process is faster and uses less energy
28. When the top is crushed the camera switches to show the dash buckling and Accordioning as well as everything else in the cabin shifting …
29. Sapling is important, Accordioning to large Japanese bear company ( soranews24.com) » Politics: When the majority of a nation's geography is under the influence of dangerous fringe radicals, it's time to label them as terrorists ( bbc.com) »
30. 6 hours ago · Islamabad: The government has unilaterally registered all tax returns-filing realtors as Designated Non-Financial Business and Professions (DNFBPs) and Accordioning issued directives for them to share client details and property transactions after undergoing proper customer due diligence, according to a news source published on March 25.