See also: Accordingly
1. Accordingly definition is - in accordance : correspondingly
2. How to use Accordingly in a sentence.
3. (= correspondingly) it is a difficult job and he should be paid Accordingly → es un trabajo difícil y debería recibir un pago acorde to act Accordingly → actuar en consecuencia 2
4. Find 26 ways to say Accordingly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Synonyms of Accordingly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Accordingly.
7. / əˈkɔːr.dɪŋ.li / in a way that is suitable or right for the situation: When we receive your instructions we will act Accordingly. She's an expert in her field, and is paid Accordingly.
8. Accordance, accordant, accordatura, according, according as, Accordingly, according to, according to all accounts, according to Hoyle, accordion, accordion-fold Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the …
9. This, Accordingly, is the band's 16th studio album, to place alongside eight live CDs, seven compilations, 12 DVDs and a boxset
10. Hawley says each licensee has different requirements for material handling, storage and drying, and systems are tailored Accordingly .
11. We identify your needs, and tailor your training Accordingly. 2.
12. * Accordingly'' marks the connection as one of simple accordance or congruity, leading naturally to the result which followed; as, he was absent when I called, and I ''Accordingly'' left my card; our preparations were all finished, and we ''Accordingly'' set sail
13. ''Consequently'' all finished, and we ''Accordingly …
14. Accordingly, we shouldn’t travel together
15. 我們對生活有不一樣的價值觀，因此不該一起旅行。 在標點符號方面，Accordingly 前面可以用句號或分號，但不能使用逗號喔！ Food prices are soaring
16. Accordingly, we are forced to increase our prices
17. Another way to say Accordingly? Synonyms for Accordingly (other words and phrases for Accordingly).
18. Adverb You use Accordingly to introduce a fact or situation that is a result or consequence of something that you have just referred to
19. ‘The rules of land law were Accordingly altered in order to facilitate this process.’ ‘Intention is not capable of positive proof, and, Accordingly, it is inferred from the overt acts.’ ‘The tenant for life of settled land holds the legal estate and Accordingly has the right to occupy the property.’
20. Synonyms for Accordingly in Free Thesaurus
21. 15 synonyms for Accordingly: consequently, so, thus, therefore, hence, subsequently, in
22. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English ac‧cord‧ing‧ly /əˈkɔːdɪŋli $ əˈkɔːr-/ ●○○ adverb 1 in a way that is suitable for a particular situation or that is based on what someone has done or said Katherine still considered him a child and treated him Accordingly. 2 [ sentence adverb]
23. You use Accordingly to introduce a fact or situation which is a result or consequence of something that you have just referred to
24. Accordingly, we have the right to different futures
25. Accomplishment, accord, accordance, accordant, accordatura, according, according as, Accordingly, according to, according to all accounts, according to Hoyle Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the …
26. Accordingly (also: adequately, correctly, correspondingly, properly, respectively, suitably, befittingly, in an applicable manner)
27. Definition and synonyms of Accordingly from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
28. This is the British English definition of Accordingly.View American English definition of Accordingly.
29. Accordingly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (as should be done) conformemente avv avverbio : Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente " - "Ho tirato la palla lontano "
30. Accordingly: adverb a fortiori , a priori , agreeably, as a matter of course , as a result , because of this , by reason of that, compatibly, compliantly, conformably
31. Accordingly means in accord with, or in correspondence with something
32. If you learn that your so-called best friend is spreading nasty rumors about you, act Accordingly and stop being her friend.
33. Definition of Accordingly in the Definitions.net dictionary
34. What does Accordingly mean? Information and translations of Accordingly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
35. Accordingly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (as should be done) en conséquence loc adv locution adverbiale : groupe de mots qui servent d'adverbe.
36. What does Accordingly mean? So; consequently
37. (adverb) Accordingly is defined as to be done a way that is fitting and proper or in alignment with something.
38. Accordingly it will now be possible to have steering systems in which there is not any positive mechanical connection between the steering control and the road wheels
39. See 4 authoritative translations of Accordingly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
40. The comments below are arranged Accordingly.: Los comentarios que se ofrecen a continuación se han organizado en consecuencia.: Complaints on torture have decreased Accordingly.: En consecuencia, el número de denuncias de tortura ha disminuido.: Analyze the situation first and place odds Accordingly.: Analice la situación primero y ponga las probabilidades por consiguiente.
41. Accordingly, we have the right to different treatment
42. Many companies have Accordingly switched to a five-day week
43. Accordingly she was admitted to hospital for tests.
44. Accordingly,La Familia's narco banner declared that they do not kill for money and they do not kill innocent people,".
45. VOA: standard.2009.10.22 If you think of the idea, you think of the basic logic, and then you go ahead and drag and drop Accordingly.
46. The terminal Accordingly can begin immediate acquisition of the object
47. New agreements with individuals will be modified Accordingly .
48. Definition of Accordingly written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
49. 2 ‘they needed each other and Accordingly made an effort to conceal their mutual distrust’ SYNONYMS therefore , for that reason, consequently, so, as a result, as a consequence, in consequence, hence, thus, then, that being so, that being the case, on that account
50. Find 26 ways to say Accordingly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
51. Definition of Accordingly adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
52. Accordingly, there is no reason to assume or expect that there should be equal representation of the two sexes across all contexts
53. The best we can do is prioritize our needs and make choices Accordingly
54. High quality example sentences with “Accordingly with” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English
55. Accordingly, managers believe that even in the future, people will go to their offices to work
56. Both use the word "Accordingly" incorrectly! Accordingly is an adverb, and never begins a sentence
57. For example, "The boss told me how to do the project, and I acted Accordingly.
58. Accordingly is defined as to be done a way that is fitting and proper or in alignment with something
59. An example of the word Accordingly is when a teacher asks a student to behave Accordingly by reminding the student of appropriate behavior using other students an example.
60. Accordingly, Maroc Telecom has not taken out any loans since 1996 and adopted a policy of repaying outstanding debt ahead of schedule
61. F 2017-09-21: I will place the order Accordingly A 2017-04-10: Surely this video will help you al A 2015-04-16: +die Queene ~ Färse+ is German and A 2013-09-19: Thanks, Saluton - I changed it acc A 2013-08-02: (adjusted) Accordingly? A 2013-01-18: Accordingly interpretation F 2013-01-18: Accordingly interpretation F 2011-07-21: therefore, Accordingly A 2011-05-11: the voting rights
62. Congress should act Accordingly, by passing a truly comprehensive China bill
63. As you should be treated by your actions! Get a Accordingly mug for your sister Beatrix.