See also: Accordance Accordant Accordantly In Moral Accommodate Accountability Accord Accordingly Accommodation Accountable Accost Accolade Accosted Accounting Accomplish Accomplice Accomplished Accommodating Accomplishment Accompany Accompaniment Accompanied Fait Define
1. Accordance definition is - agreement, conformity
2. How to use Accordance in a sentence.
3. Accordance is designed to keep the Bible at the center of your study
4. In order to facilitate this, many of the features and tools in Accordance have been directly integrated into the text of the Bible itself.
5. Find 22 ways to say Accordance, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accordance, Along, Antonyms, And, At
6. Definition of in Accordance with : in a way that agrees with or follows (something, such as a rule or request) In Accordance with your request, I am sending a copy of my book
Accordance, Agrees, As, Am
7. His funeral will be private, in Accordance with his wishes
8. The soldiers said they acted in Accordance with his orders.
9. Accordance® is a fast and powerful Bible study app that lets you read, search, and explore the Bible
Accordance, And, App
10. Synonyms for in Accordance include in compliance, in conformity, in keeping, in line, in step, in tune, harmonious, in accord, in agreement and in harmony
Accordance, Accord, Agreement, And
11. Accordance Version 13.1.5 (December 18, 2020)* These files can be downloaded for a new Lite installation, a new full installation, or an upgrade to an earlier version
12. If you have not purchased Accordance 13, you will run the limited Accordance 13 Lite until you pay for the upgrade (see below).
13. Synonyms for in Accordance with include commensurate with, in agreement with, in line with, true to, according to, compliant with, consistent with, following, heeding and honoring
Accordance, Agreement, According, And
14. Accordance means "agreement" or "harmony", so you wouldn't be in "agreement to" something or in "harmony to" something
15. In Accordance with (a law/regulation/contract/etc.) This phrase is used to mean “ in agreement with “
16. Noun in Accordance with in agreement with, consistent with, in harmony with, in concert with, in sympathy with, in conformity with, in assent with, in congruence with Entries which are not in Accordance with the rules will be disqualified.
Accordance, Agreement, Assent, Are
17. In Accordance with Article 72 of the Act, employees of the Company have the right to form a representative body
Accordance, Article, Act
18. In Accordance with §12 of Ms Horvath’s employment contract, she is employed for a fixed period of time – 3 years
19. It is common that people use “according to” when they should use “in Accordance with”.
20. What does Accordance mean? The definition of Accordance means to have come to an understanding, or to be in agreement
Accordance, An, Agreement
21. In Accordance with If you do something in Accordance with a rule, you follow or obey it: In Accordance with school rules, the teacher asked him to remove his hat when inside the building
22. The act of according or granting: the Accordance of all rights and privileges.
Act, According, Accordance, All, And
23. Discuss general Accordance issues or ask any question not specific to another forum
Accordance, Ask, Any, Another
24. Help with installation, upgrades, fonts and other technical issues relating to Accordance
25. After in Accordance with, you need some standing arrangement or procedure - a law, regulations, selection criteria, etc
After, Accordance, Arrangement
26. Accordance was the book I was waiting for in this series
27. Accordance 13 is the latest update in the advanced Bible study market
28. Accordance definition: conformity ; agreement ; accord (esp in the phrase in Accordance with ) Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Accordance, Agreement, Accord, And
29. Synonyms for Accordance in Free Thesaurus
30. 29 synonyms for Accordance: in agreement with, consistent with, in harmony with, in concert with, in sympathy with, in conformity with, in assent with
Accordance, Agreement, Assent
31. What are synonyms for Accordance?
32. What is the opposite of Accordance? Antonyms for Accordance (opposite of Accordance)
33. Accordance has been the dominant package in terms of original language capabilities.
34. In Accordance with definition: If something is done in Accordance with a particular rule or system, it is done in the Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
35. Compound Forms/Forme composte: Inglese: Italiano: in Accordance with [sth] expr expression: Prepositional phrase, adverbial phrase, or other phrase or expression--for example, "behind the times," "on your own." (conforming to, as stipulated by) (formale) in conformità con, ai sensi di, conformemente a loc avv locuzione avverbiale: Espressione di più parole che descrive o specifica il
Accordance, Adverbial, As, Ai, Avv, Avverbiale
36. Accordance is agreement between people or consensus within a group
37. A lack of Accordance between members of a political party can spell disaster for their presidential candidate.
38. Definition of in Accordance with in the Idioms Dictionary
39. What does in Accordance with expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
40. ‘Private law issues must be decided in Accordance with the rules of private law.’ ‘Written notice has to be served in Accordance with the rules or the sum is simply not recoverable.’ ‘It must be carried out in Accordance with the plans lodged in the granting of the application.’
41. Monk: When a nonissuer's financial statements have been audited in Accordance with GAAS and PCAOB auditing standards, users of the auditor's report may erroneously believe the entity and the auditor are in compliance with the entire system of PCAOB and SEC regulations--that is, quality control, ethics and independence standards.
Audited, Accordance, And, Auditing, Auditor, Are
42. Accordance - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
43. Accordance® is a fast and powerful Bible study app that lets you read, search, and explore the Bible
Accordance, And, App
44. Current Accordance users from other platforms can download their already-purchased libraries to their Android devices
Accordance, Already, Android
45. New users can register to download the Accordance Starter Collection for Android
46. Accordance allows you to Read, Search, and Explore the Bible on the go!
Accordance, Allows, And
47. In Accordance with is the more formal phrase and refers only to laws and rules; something may be said to be in Accordance with some rule or regulations
48. The victory of the 'yes' camp was a stolen victory, as the original referendum was conducted in a perfectly legal manner and in Accordance with the rules
As, And, Accordance
49. Accordance Mobile, the iOS and Android version of the great Accordance Bible Software brings Bible study to the iPhone, iPad and Android phone, tablet, or Chromebook using Accordance books
Accordance, And, Android
50. The mobile version of Accordance lands firmly in our list of top mobile apps for advanced Bible study while mobile
Accordance, Apps, Advanced
51. 1849–1861, Thomas Babington Macaulay, chapter 15, in The History of England from the Accession of James the Second, volume (please specify volume=I to V), London: Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, OCLC 1069526323: in strict Accordance with the law· The act of granting something
Accession, And, Accordance, Act
52. F 2021-02-09: In Accordance with the guidelines, A 2015-11-13: that the businesspersons have, A 2015-10-13: Furthermore, in Accordance with th A 2015-04-14: Limited to the domestic estate in A 2015-01-10: in Accordance with the defined A 2013-08-23: In Accordance with section 12990 O A 2013-08-16: It will be determined in accordanc
53. Accordance Accordance is strong in terms of its original language capabilities and in terms of its additional digital resources
Accordance, And, Additional
54. Accordance also scores points in this reviewer’s book for being designed specifically for the Mac operating system
55. Accordance 13 brings an entire new look and feel to the interface without breaking any of the functionality to which you've become accustomed
Accordance, An, And, Any, Accustomed
56. With the new look, we've provided a number of new Interface Themes to customize Accordance according to your tastes.
57. The suspect's statement is not in Accordance with the information witnesses have given us.
58. Also, the annual shareholders' meeting resolved, in Accordance with the nomination committee's proposal, that the total board remuneration shall be distributed with SEK625,000 to the chairman of the board of directors and SEK325,000 to each of the other board members.
Also, Annual, Accordance, And
59. Pursuant is used mainly in a legal sense to say something's in Accordance with a particular law, ruling, or request
60. See authoritative translations of Accordance in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
Accordance, And, Audio,
61. An organization preparing a report in Accordance with the GRI Standards can choose one of two options (Core or Comprehensive), depending on the degree to which the GRI Standards have been applied
An, Accordance, Applied
Definition of accordance. 1 : agreement, conformity in accordance with a rule. 2 : the act of granting something the accordance of a privilege.
In the context you give, the phrase "in accordance with..." means that plans should "comply with" or follow whatever rules, directives or policies are being referred to. The root word is "accord," which means "agreement" or "harmony," and both concepts are present in the phrase.
accord, agreement, conformance, conformity, congruence, congruency, congruity, consonance,