accord (verb) · accords (third person present) · accorded (past tense) · accorded (past participle) · according (present participle)
accord (noun) · accords (plural noun)
1. Accord definition is - to grant or give especially as appropriate, due, or earned
2. How to use Accord in a sentence
3. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of Accord.
4. The Accord Hybrid features the most advanced iteration of the innovative two-motor hybrid powertrain, paired with an e-CVT transmission
5. Accord synonyms, Accord pronunciation, Accord translation, English dictionary definition of Accord
6. To give or grant, especially as being due or appropriate: Accorded the president the proper deference.
7. The Accord introduced the world to our V-6 engine, became the first car to pass strict Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle standards, and raised the bar with our Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies
8. Accord definition, to be in agreement or harmony; agree
9. At Accord™, we make it possible for people living with disabilities to achieve their personal and career goals and live life to the fullest
10. Some rival sedans might best the Accord in a few areas, but no other sedan puts it all together as
11. Accord Corporation is a grant-funded Community Action Agency, and was established to fight poverty in Allegany County, NY and surrounding counties by providing human services to individuals and families necessary to achieve self-sufficiency and economic security.
12. The Honda Accord (Japanese: ホンダ・アコード, Honda Akōdo) / ə ˈ k ɔːr d /, also known as the Honda Inspire (Japanese: ホンダ・インスパイア, Honda Insupaia) in Japan for certain generations, is a series of automobiles manufactured by Honda since 1976, best known for its four-door sedan variant, which has been one of the best-selling cars in the United States since 1989.
13. At Accord Ventilation, we provide our customers with registers, grilles, diffusers, and accessories tested to the highest quality standards
14. Accord Carton is a third-generation, family-owned company
15. Accord is a nonprofit, community dispute resolution center dedicated to serving the Southern Tier of New York since 1982
16. Accord Reliability Is the Honda Accord Reliable? The 2021 Honda Accord has a below-average predicted reliability rating of 2.5 out of five
17. Honda covers the 2021 Accord with a three-year/36,000-mile basic warranty and a five-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty
18. Read more about reliability » Accord Safety Accord Crash
19. The Accord Hybrid is a solid performer overall
20. The Honda Accord is a mid-sized sedan, competing in a crowded segment of similar cars, which has been the best-selling car in America for the past 15 years
21. With the largest selection of cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect Accord for you.
22. The Honda Accord is much more than a single car
23. No matter what you need a car for, there’s likely a used Honda Accord for sale that meets your needs.
24. Accord is the result of efforts by the University of North Carolina Board of Governors’ Historically Minority Serving Institutions (HMSI) Committee
25. What We Do; Accord News; Accord Metrics; Key Partners; Vacancies; NHS Lothian R&D Conference; Contact Us
26. Accord Senior Management; University of Edinburgh Research Governance; NHS Lothian Research Governance & Management Approval; NHS Lothian Commercial Research Governance & Management Approval; Quality Assurance
27. Accord is a customer collaboration platform built for high-growth sales leaders who need to hit scaling rev targets & build a repeatable process.
28. The 2021 Accord and Accord Hybrid go on sale on Tuesday
29. Prices for the Accord start at $25,725 for the Accord LX and range up to $37,655 for the Touring
30. The Accord Hybrid, meanwhile, starts at
31. The Accord is an independent agreement designed to make all garment factories in Bangladesh safe workplaces
32. The Bangladesh Accord is a legally binding agreement.
33. Accord Healthcare has a rapidly expanding portfolio of affordable generic medicines of exceptional quality standards.
34. The Accord’s standard engine is a 1.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that produces 192 horsepower and 192 lb-ft of torque
35. The latest Accord is an impressive mid-size sedan — it beat the Camry and Altima in a Cars.com comparison test — that packs a wealth of standard safety features
36. If you do something of your own Accord, you do it without being asked…
37. The Accord.NET Framework is a .NET machine learning framework combined with audio and image processing libraries completely written in C#
38. 62 synonyms of Accord from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 117 related words, definitions, and antonyms
39. Accord: to be in agreement on every point.
40. The Accord is the only Honda equipped with both volume and tuning knobs for the stereo, and they don't detract from the cabin's appearance
41. Honda Accord Sport: The Sport trim adds a power-adjustable driver's seat, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, an 8-inch touch screen, eight speakers, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and fog lights
42. Accord is a civil society organisation working throughout Africa to bring creative African solutions to the challenges posed by conflict on the continent.
43. Accord is a voluntary organisation operating in Northern Ireland that aims to promote a deeper understanding of Christian marriage, and to offer couples the means to safeguard and nourish their marriage and family relationships.
44. Honda Accord Engine Options A 2.4L four-cylinder engine at 177-189 hp (varies by model year) is standard on all eighth-generation Honda Accord models, as is a five- or six-speed manual transmission
45. The Action to Control Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes (Accord) trial was specifically designed to determine whether a therapeutic strategy targeting normal glycated hemoglobin levels (i.e., below
46. Accord Healthcare is a young and dynamic pharmaceutical company, involved in the development, manufacturing and distribution of pharmaceutical products to more than 70 countries globally.
47. Accord Mortgages is a registered Trade Mark of Accord Mortgages Limited
48. Accord rotary position indicators and positioners have a proven track record in industries such as chemical and petrochemical processing, oil and gas, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, and energy-related industries
49. Hazardous location approvals and corrosion resistant materials make the Accord rotary position indicators and positioners ideal
50. These 19-inch wheels are unique to the Accord Sport
51. Accord Australasia is the peak national industry association representing manufacturers and marketers of hygiene, personal care and specialty products, their raw materials suppliers and service providers
52. Accord Healthcare is the international arm of Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., with commercial operations in more than 70 countries globally and close to 65 EMENA markets
53. The first Accord commercial operations in Europe were recorded in 2008 in the United Kingdom.
54. Thankfully, Honda continues to insist on injecting a little excitement into the Accord's
Agreement or harmony of things in general. Etymology: * First attested in the late 13th century. accord (Noun) An agreement between parties in controversy, by which satisfaction for an injury is stipulated, and which, when executed, prevents a lawsuit.
Definition of 'in accord'. in accord. phrase. If one person, action, or fact is in accord with another, they are in agreement and there is no conflict between them. You can also say that two people or things are in accord.
Accord Law and Legal Definition. Accord has the following meanings. An amicable agreement between people or nations. An offer to give or accept a stipulated performance in the future to satisfy an obligor's existing duty along with an acceptance of that offer.
Accord is also a noun, meaning "agreement". Thus, we often hear of two countries signing a peace accord; and we also frequently hear of two things or people being "in accord with" each other.