accomplishment (noun) · accomplishments (plural noun)
1. Accomplishment definition is - the act or fact of accomplishing something : completion
2. How to use Accomplishment in a sentence.
3. An Accomplishment is something that has been accomplished —achieved, carried out, or finished
4. 33 synonyms of Accomplishment from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 58 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Accomplishment
6. Accomplishment: a successful result brought about by hard work
7. The act of accomplishing or the state of being accomplished; completion: The Accomplishment of this task has taken months
8. Something that is successful, or that is achieved after a lot of work or effort: Getting the two leaders to sign a peace treaty was his greatest Accomplishment.
9. The act of accomplishing or the state of being accomplished; completion: The Accomplishment of this task has taken months
10. Find 46 ways to say Accomplishment, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Accomplishments are any professional, educational or personal milestones you have achieved.
12. “What’s your greatest Accomplishment?” is a behavioral job interview question
13. Documenting Accomplishments examples in the workplace enable you to detail specific contributions you have made during your tenure
14. You may use examples of employment Accomplishments in a
15. What is an Accomplishment? On your resume, an Accomplishment can either be an example of how you contributed to your employer, or an achievement that reflects the kind of worker you are
16. The most convincing Accomplishments are measurable.
17. What does Accomplishment mean? A social art or skill
18. Find 46 ways to say AccomplishmentS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
19. Something that is successful, or that is achieved after a lot of work or effort: Getting the two leaders to sign a peace treaty was his greatest Accomplishment.
20. Accomplishment - traduction anglais-français
21. Forums pour discuter de Accomplishment, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
22. This Accomplishment is known as a treble that only Galatasaray completed with the European Super Cup
23. In the Accomplishment of this, they frequently reach the climax of absurdity
24. That Accomplishment was achieved by teams of experienced, credentialed strategists, behaviorists, creatives and account managers.
25. Find 564 opposite words and antonyms for Accomplishment based on 19 separate contexts from our thesaurus.
26. The Accomplishment Journal: Job Interviews, Performance Reviews, and an Actionable Tool Kit for Shining Brighter
27. Accomplishment statements have a few principal components
28. First and foremost, you should target your Accomplishments at the specific position - one resume for one job position only
29. Definition of Accomplishment in the Definitions.net dictionary
30. What does Accomplishment mean? Information and translations of Accomplishment in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
31. Accomplishment n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
32. (goal achieved) risultato, traguardo nm sostantivo maschile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere maschile: medico, gatto, strumento, assegno, dolore : Christina celebrated her Accomplishment …
33. Explore 243 Accomplishment Quotes by authors including Ralph Waldo Emerson, Jim Rohn, and Zig Ziglar at BrainyQuote
34. "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest Accomplishment."
35. Human Accomplishment: The Pursuit of Excellence in the Arts and Sciences, 800 B.C
36. To 1950 is a 2003 book by the political scientist Charles Murray.Surveying outstanding contributions to the arts and sciences from ancient times to the mid-twentieth century, Murray attempts to quantify and explain human Accomplishment worldwide in the fields of arts and sciences by calculating the amount of
37. An Accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved
38. For a novelist, that's quite an Accomplishment
39. By any standards, the Accomplishments of the past year are extraordinary
40. Synonyms: achievement, feat, attainment, act More Synonyms of Accomplishment
41. Accomplishment (n.) early 15c., "performance of a task; state of completion," from Old French acomplissement "completion, action of accomplishing," from acomplir "to fulfill, carry out, complete" (see accomplish).Meaning "thing completed" and that of "something that completes" someone and fits him or her for cultivated or fashionable society are from c
42. Start the Accomplishment article, using the Article Wizard if you wish, or add a request for it; but please remember that Wikipedia is not a dictionary
43. Synonyms for Accomplishment in Free Thesaurus
44. 44 synonyms for Accomplishment: achievement, feat, attainment, act, stroke, triumph, coup
45. Adding the Altar of Accomplishment to the Ember Court places a pedestal at the front of the Ember Court (due East, where the guests arrive)
46. He gives you the option to choose which item to place on the altar depending on your Accomplishments in
47. It was a major Accomplishment for a player who had been injured so recently
48. 2 [uncountable] DO the act of finishing or achieving something good Accomplishment of the Accomplishment of policy goals 3 [countable, uncountable] DO an ability to do something well, or the skill involved in doing something well Playing the piano is one of her many
49. Definition of Accomplishment in the Idioms Dictionary
50. What does Accomplishment expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
51. If this works, it will be a major Accomplishment
52. It would be quite an Accomplishment if we could get this finished in time
53. The administration's success in cutting the budget was an impressive Accomplishment.
54. The series of paintings is quite an Accomplishment
55. Every Accomplishment starts with the decision to try
56. He often plumes himself on his Accomplishment
57. Cutting the budget was an impressive Accomplishment
58. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Search, discover and share your favorite Accomplishment GIFs
59. Download and use 800+ Accomplishment stock photos for free
60. How many syllables in Accomplishment? 3 2 5 6 7 4 1 9 8 syllables
61. Divide Accomplishment into syllables: ac-com-plish-ment Stressed syllable in Accomplishment: ac-com-plish-ment How to pronounce Accomplishment: uh-kom-plish-ment How to say Accomplishment: How to pronounce Accomplishment
62. Wondering why Accomplishment is 3 2 5 6
63. Definition of Accomplishment written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
64. Any prestigious or challenging project, when completed with aplomb by a worker or an employee is referred to as an Accomplishment
65. For a man, cleaning the house may be an Accomplishment and he may feel proud of his completed task whereas this may be nothing more than daily chores for a housewife.
66. Accomplishment/ achievment - Leistung: Last post 01 Dec 05, 17:54: What is the difference between "achievment" and "Accomplishment" ? 0 Replies: Situated Accomplishment: Last post 18 Aug 09, 17:34: Z.b
67. In understanding intersectionality as a situated Accomplishment Muss im Zusammenhang mi: 2 Replies: wordly Accomplishment - weltliche
68. The Accomplishment of an enterprise, of a prophecy, etc· That which completes, perfects, or equips thoroughly; acquirement; attainment; that which constitutes excellence of mind, or elegance of manners, acquired by education or training
69. A letter of Accomplishment also is a designation earned
70. In Canada, you can receive a letter of Accomplishment in human resources, finance, management, accounting and other fields after completing a university-level training program.
71. ‘This is a remarkable Accomplishment, yet Cordes seems really modest and down-to-earth about it all.’ ‘It was a remarkable Accomplishment, but it destroyed the brand's aura of exclusivity.’ ‘This represents a remarkable Accomplishment for one individual and his family.’
72. Shop for the perfect Accomplishment gift from our wide selection of designs, or create your own personalized gifts.
noun. 1. the actual achievement of an intended target, or the target itself. ACHIEVEMENT: "All the students were thrilled to have reached their level of achievement and would be rewarded at the end of the week with a class party.".
Attain generally refers to an object, while achieve and accomplish refer to things one does, such as goals. Accomplish and achieve are similar. Sorry, you're using attain wrong.
accomplishment(Noun) That which completes, perfects, or equips thoroughly; acquirement; attainment; that which constitutes excellence of mind, or elegance of manners, acquired by education or training. accomplishment(Noun) Something accomplished; an achievement.
What does accomplishment mean? An accomplishment is something that has been accomplished -achieved, carried out, or finished. To accomplish a goal is to complete it.