See also: Accommodating Accommodatingly Accommodation Accommodationism Accommodations Accommodate Account Accord Accountability Accomplished Accompany Accolade Accordingly Accordance Accomplishment Accountable Accountant Accoutre Accompanying Accost Accordant Accomplice Accordantly Accosted
1. Examples of Accommodating in a Sentence She seems less Accommodating to the demands of her boss than she used to be
2. An Accommodating waiter who readily honored our request to make …
3. The adjective Accommodating means eager or willing to help or please
4. Orion was a gentle, Accommodating soul, but he lacked force and independence
5. MARK TWAIN, A BIOGRAPHY, 1835-1910, COMPLETE ALBERT BIGELOW PAINE This gradual adaptation to circumstances by an Accommodating power is termed, in philosophical language, acclimation
Albert, Adaptation, An, Accommodating, Acclimation
6. 48 synonyms of Accommodating from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 148 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Accommodating, And, Antonyms
7. Find another word for Accommodating
8. / əˈkɑː.mə.deɪ.t̬ɪŋ / used to describe a person who is eager or willing to help other people, for example by changing his or her plans: I'm sure she'll help you - she's always very Accommodating.
9. The definition of Accommodating is an agreeable or helpful person or behavior
Accommodating, An, Agreeable
10. An example of Accommodating is a manager who helps a customer with a return.
11. Accommodating 'Accommodating' is a 13 letter word starting with A and ending with G Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Accommodating We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Accommodating will help you to finish your crossword today
Accommodating, And, Answers
12. Of the five conflict styles, Accommodating or harmonizing, is viewed as the "peacekeeper" mode as it focuses more on preserving relationships than on achieving a personal goal or result
Accommodating, As, Achieving
13. However in a dispute this creates a lose/win relationship where the Accommodating party may make a choice to acquiesce to the needs of the other, sometimes out of kindness and sometimes to avoid conflict or
Accommodating, Acquiesce, And, Avoid
14. Accommodating Healthcare Services offers Case management services, Consumer Directive Services (CDS) /Financial Management Services and Non- Medical in Home Personal assistant services to clients of all ages throughout Texas.We are dedicated to providing the highest quality services with dignity and respect for each client
Accommodating, And, Assistant, All, Ages, Are
15. Synonyms for Accommodating include kind, considerate, obliging, friendly, kindly, amiable, helpful, polite, unselfish and generous
Accommodating, Amiable, And
16. An institution worthy of special notice is the home and farm for lepers near Nicosia, Accommodating over a hundred inmates
An, And, Accommodating
17. With an Accommodating chaperon who knew no German, the couple could do and say what they pleased
An, Accommodating, And
18. It is fitted up as a beer hall within and contains ten round tables, each capable of Accommodating five or six persons.
As, And, Accommodating
19. A second mode of conflict is Accommodating, which describes when a person is cooperative, but not assertive
20. (Learn More) Accommodating IOLs are designed to restore the accommodation process in the eye. Accommodating IOLs differ from other types of IOLs in their function and capabilities.
Accommodating, Are, Accommodation, And
21. Examples of Accommodating in a sentence The Accommodating hostess made sure everyone had enough to eat at the party
22. 🔊 As an innkeeper, one should be very Accommodating and strive to make sure all guests are comfortable
As, An, Accommodating, And, All, Are
23. 🔊 My teacher is very Accommodating and is going to send me work to do while I’m in the hospital
24. Accommodating: 1 adj obliging; willing to do favors “made a special effort to be Accommodating ” Synonyms: helpful providing assistance or serving a useful function adj helpful in bringing about a harmonious adaptation “the warden was always Accommodating in allowing visitors in” “made a special effort to be Accommodating ” Synonyms:
Accommodating, Adj, Assistance, About, Adaptation, Always, Allowing
25. Adjective If you describe someone as Accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
Adjective, As, Accommodating, Are
26. Synonyms: Accommodating; accommodative Context example: made a special effort to be Accommodating
27. The Accommodating style is one of sacrifice, selflessness and low assertiveness
Accommodating, And, Assertiveness
28. ‘He was a generous and Accommodating host.’ ‘He's a pleasant and Accommodating fellow to reporters, and he has a great sense of humor.’ ‘Even the most Accommodating of employers would balk at such demands.’ ‘The Accommodating management made it a pleasant outing and the course played very reasonably.’
And, Accommodating, At
29. Accommodating to somebody They are very Accommodating to foreign visitors
30. They are very Accommodating to people with special needs
31. Accommodating - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
32. Accommodating (comparative more Accommodating, superlative most Accommodating) Affording, or disposed to afford, accommodation; obliging; helpful
Accommodating, Affording, Afford, Accommodation
33. 2011 Allen Gregory, "Pilot" (season 1, episode 1): Richard DeLongpre: I have to say, we were surprised that Principal Gottlieb wasn't more Accommodating
34. • But it pursued Accommodating policies at first and did not deflate until 1964
Accommodating, At, And
35. • What we are looking for is a framework, an Accommodating structure that will help us to organize our information and ideas
Are, An, Accommodating, And
36. • Those familiar with hand-jamming will find this quite Accommodating, well-furnished as it is with excellent placements.
37. Whereas multifocal IOLs provide several different focusing distances within the same lens, Accommodating IOLs have only one focusing distance in the lens; but the lens actually allows your eye to change focusing distances as you look at distant or near objects
Accommodating, Actually, Allows, As, At
38. They are very Accommodating to foreign visitors
39. The aircraft is capable of Accommodating 28 passengers
40. David was gentle, generous and Accommodating to a fault
41. The warder was always Accommodating in allowing visi
Always, Accommodating, Allowing
42. The back part of the device is a shape-changing “Accommodating engine” that works using what the company calls a “hydraulic multiplier,” intended to mimic the mechanism used in natural accommodation
43. What it is: The Accommodating style of conflict management prioritizes the relationship over the outcome
44. The Accommodating style is best used when you know you are wrong or the relationship is worth far more than the outcome.
45. What does Accommodating mean? Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines Accommodating as, “willing to please: helpful, obliging.” The list of related words includes “over-indulgent” and “permissive”
Accommodating, As, And
46. Accommodating can be positive, and even honorable when done in proper measure.
47. Definition of Accommodating to in the Idioms Dictionary
48. What does Accommodating to expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
49. Find 21 ways to say Accommodating, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accommodating, Along, Antonyms, And, At
50. Synonyms for Accommodating in Free Thesaurus
51. 20 synonyms for Accommodating: obliging, willing, kind, friendly, helpful, polite
52. See 3 authoritative translations of Accommodating in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Accommodating, And, Audio,
53. 77 Bible Verses about Accommodating
54. This Question and Answer (Q&A) memorandum is designed to provide practical guidance related to Accommodating disabilities in the school meal programs, which are the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), the School Breakfast Program (SBP), the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP), the Special Milk Program (SMP), and the NSLP Afterschool Snacks Program.
And, Answer, Amp, Accommodating, Are, Afterschool
55. Being Accommodating According to the U.S
56. Department of Labor’s Job Accommodation Network (JAN), which provides resources to employers on Accommodating workers with disabilities, accommodation
57. Definition of Accommodating written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Accommodating, Audio, And
58. The terminal Accommodating portion is integrally formed with the cover member
59. Which are situated laterally beside the Accommodating housing, the decorative element: qui sont situés latéralement à côté du logement de réception, l'élément décoratif
60. Accommodating Working Parents During the COVID-19 Pandemic #Kylie Ora Lobell By Kylie Ora Lobell July 30, 2020: LIKE SAVE PRINT EMAIL Reuse Permissions
61. Browse our selection of AFO-Accommodating …
62. Another way to say Accommodating? Synonyms for Accommodating (other words and phrases for Accommodating).
Another, Accommodating, And
63. Dancy is trying to put a smile on the face of Denver Nuggets guard Allen Iverson by Accommodating his request for a limited-edition 2008 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead, a white convertible coupe with white leather interior and a base price of more than $400,000.
Allen, Accommodating, And
64. When the family stops Accommodating OCD behavior, the person who suffers from OCD can become more motivated to seek treatment
65. Here’s How Accommodating You Are, Based on Your Personality Type
66. While some people are extremely Accommodating, others would prefer that people be more independent
67. Here is how Accommodating you are, based on your personality type
68. INFJs are very Accommodating people, and will often do what they can to make others comfortable.
Are, Accommodating, And