See also: Accommodate Accommodated Accord Account Accountability Accommodating Accompany Accomplished Accolade Accordingly Accommodation Accomplishment Accost Accountable Accordance Accoutre Accountant Accomplice Accompanying Accosted Accompaniment Accordant
1. Accommodate definition is - to provide with something desired, needed, or suited
2. How to use Accommodate in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Accommodate.
4. Accommodate definition, to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to Accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment
5. Accommodate synonyms, Accommodate pronunciation, Accommodate translation, English dictionary definition of Accommodate
6. To have enough space for: a parking lot big enough to Accommodate buses.
7. 44 synonyms of Accommodate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 137 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Accommodate, And, Antonyms
8. Find another word for Accommodate
9. If you Accommodate, you are making an adjustment to suit a particular purpose
Accommodate, Are, An, Adjustment
10. If you Accommodate your brother's demand for the attic room, then you give in and let him take over that space.
Accommodate, Attic, And
11. Find 151 ways to say Accommodate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accommodate, Along, Antonyms, And, At
12. What does Accommodate mean? The definition of Accommodate is to provide a place to stay
13. (verb) An example of Accommodate is letting your friend sle
14. Synonyms for Accommodate in Free Thesaurus
15. 85 synonyms for Accommodate: hold, take, seat, contain, have a capacity for, house, put up, take
16. To Accommodate the huge number of participants, the event is being hosted in Sweden's fourth largest city, Kristianstad
17. Recessed at the speaker's base are two gold-plated five-way binding posts that can Accommodate bare wire, spade lugs, or banana plugs.
At, Are, Accommodate
18. Accommodate: Student Access Portal
19. What is Accommodate? Accommodate is the new online system for students to use accommodations at JMU.
Accommodate, Accommodations, At
20. Accommodate (v.) 1530s, "fit one thing to another," from Latin accomodatus "suitable, fit, appropriate to," past participle of accomodare "make fit, make fit for, adapt, fit one thing to another," from ad "to" (see ad-) + commodare "make fit," from commodus ""proper, fit, appropriate, convenient, satisfactory," from com-, here as an intensive prefix (see com-), + modus "measure, manner" (from
Accommodate, Another, Accomodatus, Appropriate, Accomodare, Adapt, Ad, As, An
21. Accommodate definition: be agreeable or acceptable to synonyms: conform to, meet, suit, fit antonyms: weaken, awaken, brighten, personalize, occidentalise
Accommodate, Agreeable, Acceptable, Antonyms, Awaken
22. How many syllables in Accommodate? 9 7 2 4 8 5 3 6 1 syllables
23. Divide Accommodate into syllables: ac-com-mo-date Stressed syllable in Accommodate: ac-com-mo-date How to pronounce Accommodate: uh-kom-uh-deyt How to say Accommodate: How to pronounce Accommodate
24. Wondering why Accommodate is 9 7 2 4 8 5 3 6 1 syllables? Contact
25. Provide more details about this review of 'Accommodate'
26. Accommodate is a tool that enables the Disability Services office to manage accommodation requests and implementation
Accommodate, Accommodation, And
27. How to Login to Accommodate; View accommodation …
28. Definition of Accommodate written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Accommodate, Audio, And
29. Accommodate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
30. Compound Forms: Inglés: Español: Accommodate [sb] with a loan v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (lend money to [sb]): prestarle dinero a loc verb locución verbal: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras
Accommodate, As, An
31. Gateway Community College Uses Accommodate to Better Serve Students with Disabilities The office of Student Accessibility Services at Gateway Community College was running on a paper-based system to manage student accommodation requests
Accommodate, Accessibility, At, Accommodation
32. ‘The daguerreotypist was expected to Accommodate the wishes of his clients.’ ‘Certain other measures have been adopted to Accommodate the claimant's wishes.’ ‘Every effort should be made to Accommodate the wishes of women and their partners.’ ‘The one issue they all agree on is that the work world must change to Accommodate
Accommodate, Adopted, And, All, Agree
33. A credit card format will not be able to Accommodate all the official orders and data, so the supplementary document also needs to be normative in nature
Able, Accommodate, All, And, Also
34. Accommodate System The DRC's new content management system, Accommodate, consolidates all of the DRC's processes for providing services
35. See 12 authoritative translations of Accommodate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Accommodate, And, Audio,
36. To Accommodate customers with late work schedules, the store is extending its hours until ten in the evening Monday through Friday
37. 🔊 Our cabin on the cruise ship can Accommodate up to four guests
38. 🔊 When the new prison is built, it will Accommodate eight hundred inmates
39. Words that rhyme with Accommodate include incorporate, accelerate, precipitate, subordinate, aggregate, alternate, conglomerate, degenerate, legitimate and moderate
Accommodate, Accelerate, Aggregate, Alternate, And
40. Definition and synonyms of Accommodate from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
41. This is the British English definition of Accommodate.View American English definition of Accommodate.
42. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has updated its guidance on COVID-19 and the Americans with Disabilities Act, clarifying how to Accommodate individuals who …
And, Americans, Act, Accommodate
43. Accommodate definition: If a building or space can Accommodate someone or something, it has enough room for them
44. The Office of Disability Services (ODS) is pleased to offer Slippery Rock University faculty with online access to student accommodations through our web-based software system, Accommodate.This system offers faculty with ease in viewing student accommodations so that the appropriate actions can be taken to provide these accommodations in the classroom setting.
Access, Accommodations, Accommodate, Appropriate, Actions
45. ‘The daguerreotypist was expected to Accommodate the wishes of his clients.’ ‘Certain other measures have been adopted to Accommodate the claimant's wishes.’ ‘Every effort should be made to Accommodate the wishes of women and their partners.’ ‘The one issue they all agree on is that the work world must change to Accommodate
Accommodate, Adopted, And, All, Agree
46. The ballroom can Accommodate 400 people
47. 2 [transitive] HOME to provide someone with a place to stay, live, or work The island was used to Accommodate child refugees
48. What is Accommodate? Accommodate is an online platform where you will be able to do the following: Request accommodations for the semester; Book appointments
Accommodate, An, Able, Accommodations, Appointments
49. Accommodate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
50. Accommodate log-in The Office of Access and Learning Accommodation would like to make you aware of an important change that will be occurring for the Fall 2019 semester
Accommodate, Access, And, Accommodation, Aware, An
51. Requests for Letters of Accommodation will no longer occur through BearWeb, but will be housed in Accommodate, an online platform for accommodation management.
Accommodation, Accommodate, An
52. Accommodate aims to transform knowledge into meaning through novel learning experiences for a more sustainable future
53. The core of Accommodate is a land-use simulation game where participants role play as ministry officers to redevelop Singapore's land.
54. The hotel can Accommodate up to 500 guests
55. He bought a huge house to Accommodate his library
56. Are there enough shelves to Accommodate all our books? 4
Are, Accommodate, All
57. This hotel can Accommodate up to 500 guests
58. This is known as an employer’s duty to Accommodate
As, An, Accommodate
59. What is Duty to Accommodate? Generally, employees request accommodation after returning from Short Term or Long Term Disability leave based on the advice of a physician
Accommodate, Accommodation, After, Advice
60. Your vegan guests might have a harder time finding something to order, so make sure you check with them first and choose a restaurant that will Accommodate their needs.
61. Accommodate (one) with (something) To fulfill one's needs, often with special consideration after something has gone awry
Accommodate, After, Awry
62. Thankfully, the hotel was able to Accommodate us with a non-smoking room after all
Able, Accommodate, After, All
63. I was told there were no rentals left, but once I mentioned my famous father, the clerk was suddenly able to Accommodate me with a luxury car
64. How to Accommodate Pregnant Employees
65. Accommodate (əˈkomədeit) verb
66. The house could Accommodate two families
67. They did their best to Accommodate him by carrying out his wishes
68. [transitive] Accommodate somebody to provide somebody with a room or place to sleep, live or sit The hotel can Accommodate up to 500 guests